Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I'm in the 2 week wait once again. I'm very hopeful this time around. I work in a lab and was able to run my hormone levels after getting drawn for a study. My hormones indicated that I was ovulating and hubby and I had been getting busy every other day for the week before and a few days after that. I am now 5 days dpo and ready to test!! I'm going to do a quantitative blood test on Thursday (8 dpo) and I'm thinking that will show one way or another at that point.

I got a really bad charlie horse in my leg today, which is totally abnormal for me. It made me think that this could really be it! I'm also having weird cravings for foods. This would be our first pregnancy. We've been half-heartedly trying for about a year and in the last 3 months have been trying much harder. I was on BC for 10 years and have been clear of that for over a year now. Good luck to everyone!

Got an EXTREMELY light bfp today...Can't wait until it gets a little darker so I can post a pic!!! :) sooooo excited!

! I gave in this afternoon and tested and wished I hadn't.....it came back negative**********10dp3dt. So upset.. Beta blood test in morning at clinic and I really don't want to go!

Heyo, I'm back. Not sure if anyone remembers me - I keep popping by and then disappearing (when I get a little too obsessive about TTC, and need to get offline to cool it a bit!)

Anyways, in TWW on cycle 11. I get to test on Father's day, and I'm trying to not get excited at all, but I know it is going to be really tough anyways.

Anyone have advice? I pretty much have no symptoms at all, but in the last 11 months I've had every symptom in the book (or none) and it was always BFN.

I was on BC for 10 years and have been clear of that for over a year now. Good luck to everyone!

I was on various kinds of BC for about 10 years too. I have no idea if they would have had a negative effect, and I really, really hope not. I have heard that some can take up to a year to get out of your system though.

What kind of BC did you take?

Must be crazy doing this to myself but I just tested again andd there was a very very faint second line omg, please god let it get stronger!!!!!!!*

Must be crazy doing this to myself but I just tested again andd there was a very very faint second line omg, please god let it get stronger!!!!!!!*:wacko::winkwink:

Must be crazy doing this to myself but I just tested again andd there was a very very faint second line omg, please god let it get stronger!!!!!!!*

Have you tested with fmu? Hold it for longer and then test again!

I hope so hard your line gets stronger and that blood test tells you something good tomorrow!!

Hi ladies, it's been a while. I can't believe I'm saying this but tonight I got my BFP!!!
6 long years after ectopic and m/c and I've finally gotten it! I just wanted to drop by with my symptoms etc if it helps anybody and also to say please ladies never give up! If it can happen to me with 1 tube there's hope!!
Well first of all, I'm 5 days late for af today. The reason I tested was because, I had af like cramping for the last 5/6 days I felt like af was DEFO coming but she never did! So I had the cramping but without the bleeding. I also spot for a few days before af, my spotting still came for couple days but then stopped.
Looking back, I had times when I was dizzy and a bit gassy. But the main one for me was the af cramping but no bleeding. The funny thing is, all the times we bd and planned things out it never happened, this month we weren't even trying and only bd once or twice!! I'm calling dr tomorrow for early scan to check it's all in the right place so fingers crossed for me!! Never thought I would get to write on here :) I have 2 blazing bfps :)

I wish you all lots of luck and baby dust to you all and thank you to all the ladies who had lovely words of support for me when times were hard. Keep at it girls you will get there! Xxxxxx

Hey ladies, new here!

I'm in the dreaded 2WW �� it's so frustrating! Cruel body just plays tricks on you I think!

How is everyone?x

Hi ladies, god u lot have been busy on here today lol. I can't believe I am about to type this but this morning's beta result was POSITIVE!!!! Omfg REALLY in complete shock as hpt done this morning still was not strong enough to confirm it fir us, but beta came back at 69!!!!! My James says thats a great number lol ( men and there minds) . We are both still in shock and im still crying lol, we found out at 1.45pm. 7 week scan 2nd July :-D :-D :-D*Just goes to prove that never ever give up hope, we had!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->