Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey girls! I spoke with my doctor and she said to repeat the test in 8 days. But I still have all symptoms... and my temperature is still high... today is 98.2 F.
And I started feeling nauseas!
Best wishes for you all.

SOunds promising Daisy :) AF still hasn't arrived :D I haven't tested iin the last 2 days, figured i'd wait till Wednesday...oh NOOOO I was taking my temp while typing and it's 96.6 :-( ooo I was pretty sure this was the month ugg, I even purchased a father's day card for the hubbs, well GL ladies

Hi! I am currently 11 dpo, af is supposed to be here Friday, but I woke up this morning with some bleeding. It's not heavy heavy but it's not light either. I never spot, and I'm always on time. I use an app that tells me when af will be here and when I o. I was wondering could this be implantation bleeding?? What is implantation bleeding like or is it different for everyone? I thought for sure that this would be my cycle to get pregnant.. I don't really know what to think right now lol. Help?

Hi girls, any updates? Would love to hear a BFP success story! I had my progesterone blood test back on Monday and it was 57 at 5dpo which apparently shows that I did ovulate on my own but does anyone know if this is a good figure? I'm currently 8dpo and had a temp dip yesterday from 37.0 down to 36.4 which has now gone back up again today to 36.8. I've also been getting light spotting the last 3 days but still no BFP. I'm so confused this cycle!

No sore throat for me, but I had a dry throat and was really thirsty with both of my recent BFPs.

Throat is getting better now. However, all of a sudden, all my symptoms were gone. Although, i always feel them when AF is on her way. 10 dpo and still no spotting i usually have brown spot 5-6days before AF arrives hopefully it won't this time. Congrats on your bfp.

Not me baby cakes :( started spotting last night, ugg 2 days late and at lie,10 pm (which never happens I always start when I wake up in the am) Glad to hear you are ovulating on your own :) GL ladies

Hi Ladies,

I made a call to our doctor since i'm not a fan of waiting and waiting.... I ask for my P4 result and it was 14ng/ml and she told me i did ovulate and it's about what they were expecting at that day. Of course i have to do my own research to get some more info. And this is what i got.

" Mid-Luteal Phase: 5+ ng/ml. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting. "

https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hor...l#progesterone

Will still go on Friday to get the result and have a word with my doc. Now, i can relax more.... Just waiting to test or the :witch:

Just realized my CD21 test was done the same day i got the highest temp (7dpo) before it dipped the next day....

oh my HECK! I am soooo happy I have finally found a forum that is active! I have been searching and searching! I hope you ladies don't mind if I jump in with you?!

I am 5DPO and... going absolutely nuts! Hubby and I are TTC baby #2! we have an almost 2 yr old little guy!

I have wanted a 2nd some time so even though this is our 1st real month of TTC I am already a crazy lady about all of this and freaking out about every tiny "symptom" here are my notes thus far warning... EXTREME TMI ahead haha!

1-2 dpo headache this morning, nauseous 2 times today, crampy like on period, shooting pains. def could just be ovulation pains?

3 dpo - less crampy. VERY sleepy at 8:30. even though I slept in. irritable, getting frustrated with hubby lots, snappy. weird CM that I dont usually get. clear watery with a little stretch. small yellow gummy globs. going back and forworth of pregnant or not. Had very small dots of blood when I check CM. Had a few days ago too. All cm wasnt colored like I have implantation described so im worried maybe I didnt O yet?

4dpo: nauseous upon waking. Watery CM. Just makes the TP wet. Took a test. I'm so dumb, do I even need to say the results? Feeling nauseous. .. also bumbed and anxious as either way I will be okay and just want to know. This is all so silly of me.

5 dpo: Very dry CM. except onces today when I wiped had a very stretchy yellow glob... TMI...so sorry haha.

tried to post a url but it wouldn't let me "to keep out spam" but y'all should google 1978 pregnancy test! It took two hours and you couldn't take it until 9 days after AF. CRAZY!

Hi girls!
Yesterday I made a pregnancy test and it came out negative. :(
In the end of the day I had spotting, a small sign that AF is coming... Now I just want it to come... to start again another cycle. :\
Good luck for you all.

Oh my goodness girls. Im freaking out a bit! I am 6 dpo today and when I checked my cm it was dark red. It looked like dark red cm rather than a streak of just blood if that makes since? I never had any kind of implantation bleeding with my first so this is new to me but it seems JUST like a what I have read most ladies talk about in the forums! I am nervous/excites. Af is not due for 8 more days, so I am prayer that is not what it is.... I do feel exactly what I feel like though when I af arrives!

Hello,
I am new here, so here it goes.

My mirena fell out unexpectedly April 16,2014. I started AF April 18,2014.
I o'd on May 10, 2014.

AF came May 23,2014, meaning I should O today June 6,2014.
( I am usually a 28 cycle, but I think the mirena has me all messed up.)

For the last 3 days I have been extremely fatigued, nauseous, sore throat, loss of appetite. We bd on the 3 and 4 of June, and won't be able to since he has military training until tomorrow. Could I have o'd early and feeling the symptoms?

Note: I was 16 weeks and 4 days with my third DD, before I found out. She was a bc patch baby. I had no symptoms until I went to the Dr. To confirm.
Ty

Hello,
I am new here, so here it goes.

My mirena fell out unexpectedly April 16,2014. I started AF April 18,2014.
I o'd on May 10, 2014.

AF came May 23,2014, meaning I should O today June 6,2014.
( I am usually a 28 cycle, but I think the mirena has me all messed up.)

For the last 3 days I have been extremely fatigued, nauseous, sore throat, loss of appetite. We bd on the 3 and 4 of June, and won't be able to since he has military training until tomorrow. Could I have o'd early and feeling the symptoms?

Note: I was 16 weeks and 4 days with my third DD, before I found out. She was a bc patch baby. I had no symptoms until I went to the Dr. To confirm.
Ty

Rammer, really not sure I will be of much help as I don't have a ton of experience with BC. but your symptoms could be a result of coming of the Mirena or I know some women feel sick sometimes around O time. best of luck to you.

oh my HECK! I am soooo happy I have finally found a forum that is active! I have been searching and searching! I hope you ladies don't mind if I jump in with you?!

I am 5DPO and... going absolutely nuts! Hubby and I are TTC baby #2! we have an almost 2 yr old little guy!

I have wanted a 2nd some time so even though this is our 1st real month of TTC I am already a crazy lady about all of this and freaking out about every tiny "symptom" here are my notes thus far warning... EXTREME TMI ahead haha!

1-2 dpo headache this morning, nauseous 2 times today, crampy like on period, shooting pains. def could just be ovulation pains?

3 dpo - less crampy. VERY sleepy at 8:30. even though I slept in. irritable, getting frustrated with hubby lots, snappy. weird CM that I dont usually get. clear watery with a little stretch. small yellow gummy globs. going back and forworth of pregnant or not. Had very small dots of blood when I check CM. Had a few days ago too. All cm wasnt colored like I have implantation described so im worried maybe I didnt O yet?

4dpo: nauseous upon waking. Watery CM. Just makes the TP wet. Took a test. I'm so dumb, do I even need to say the results? Feeling nauseous. .. also bumbed and anxious as either way I will be okay and just want to know. This is all so silly of me.

5 dpo: Very dry CM. except onces today when I wiped had a very stretchy yellow glob... TMI...so sorry haha.

Your symptoms before 6DPO are all a result of the rise in progesterone in your body. The egg has to travel out of your tubes and implant before it starts causing symptoms and it doesn't exit the tubes until around 5-6DPO on average, putting implantation anywhere from 7DPO to 12DPO.

Progesterone is the same hormone that increases when you get pregnant, so your symptoms will be the same. That's what sucks about ttc, your AF/normal cycle symptoms can be the same as your BFP symptoms.

Give it a few more days...it's pretty early in your tww to start going completely crazy. The symptoms after 7DPO are the ones to pay attention to. Before that, it's just ovulation hormones.

Good luck!! Hope you get your BFP!

Yeah I completely suspect most of these are not from being preggers but just kept track to give me something to keep me busy while I wait. This morning I did have what I would assume is implantation bleeding as im not due for af for 8 days and never had it other than now. But only time will tell.

New here too and on 5dpo. First cycle of trying since dh vr in march. Sa tomorrow morning but hopeful because we got the timing right. Nervous wreck.

Hi ladies, hope u don't mind me joining this post. I am currently in 2ww for second time and am 8dp3dt. Me and dh have been trying for 14 years and are so desperate to have children. Our last attempt two years ago was unsucessful :-( :cry: and completley broke us. But this time it feels so different and I don't want to get my hopes up! I did cave in 2 days ago (6dp3dt) and got a bfn, I don't even know why I tested coz I know its far too early! This time I have had cramps since about day 4 after transfer, a strange pulling sensation under belly button when I cough or stand up, very vivid dreams, alot of cm, sore bobbies, very thirsty and just yesterday I have been going off foods I normally like... I don't want to think to much into this but does anyone else think these are goods sign's. My beta blood test is this wed and I'm getting desperate to test again!!!!Help....I'm going crazy lol xx :wacko:

Hi ladies, hope u don't mind me joining this post. I am currently in 2ww for second time and am 8dp3dt. Me and dh have been trying for 14 years and are so desperate to have children. Our last attempt two years ago was unsucessful :-( :cry: and completley broke us. But this time it feels so different and I don't want to get my hopes up! I did cave in 2 days ago (6dp3dt) and got a bfn, I don't even know why I tested coz I know its far too early! This time I have had cramps since about day 4 after transfer, a strange pulling sensation under belly button when I cough or stand up, very vivid dreams, alot of cm, sore bobbies, very thirsty and just yesterday I have been going off foods I normally like... I don't want to think to much into this but does anyone else think these are goods sign's. My beta blood test is this wed and I'm getting desperate to test again!!!!Help....I'm going crazy lol xx :wacko:

The cycles I got my BFPs, I had very similar feelings. The pulling by the belly button when I stretched was one I noticed both times. The vivid dreams and being thirsty were two symptoms I had both times as well. :) These sound like pretty good signs to me. But, every woman is different...

I hope that this cycle is the one where you get you long awaited BFP. :D

bbs have had a dull sting in them all day and feel hot to the touch? Anyone ever heard of this?

Hello everyone,

I'm new and just started ttc after 5 years with the paraguard IUD. So here we go trying for #3. Now they say that I could conceive immediately because it was the non-hormonal one but that the PH Balance could be off and implantation could be an issue this month... I had it removed Friday and O on Friday as well.

2 DPO, so waiting impatiently for being able to know but what I can say is I've always been very in tune with ME. The morning after we did the dance, figured what the hey why not, I felt sick. Sick sick, like pukey, bloated, sensitive, etc. Things that never come up with me. I would love to say it was from the IUD being removed but there's no hormone changes with this one.

So question for you all is, did any of you "know" right away? It was like this with my son, #2, but I don't want to get my hopes up either. It's just one of those moments where it's so sudden and unexpected and these symptoms coincide.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->