Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi girlies! Omg! So I read Every last comment from this month... Got real good positive vibes from you girls!
so I know a lil bit about everyone and about me I have 1 DD 2 and a half and currently TTCing baby #2! First cycle BFP due on the 24th... I am currently 9/10 dpo...dtd day of.ov (I think) and day before! Loads.of baby dust to everyone and don't forget to send some my way!! :)

I also had some cramps on friday night through Saturday and had light brownish cm on tissue when I pee'd and one lil dark brownish/redish stretchy bloody thingee on Saturday. Since then it's gone away...no more cramps...no more spotting. Could it have been early implantation? It happened around 5/6dpo..

Welcome to the TWW!! I hope this is the cycle for you!!

That spotting does sound promising, especially since it happened so early in your LP. It seems to have happened too late to be ovulation spotting, if you had it at 5-6DPO. It could have been IB. :)

Keep us updated!

I think we're testing on the same date! Hopefully we can both get a BFP this month! :D

This my first post im new b and b. I am about 9dpo and for the past 3 days I've been cramping. Idk why I have two othe lo's and I didnt cramp like this with them. Does anyone think it could be eps?:wacko::wacko:

Welcome to the TWW (and BnB!)!! I hope this cycle is the one for you!!

It could be implantation cramping. Maybe it's just stronger this time and so you're noticing it more than you did before? Every pregnancy is different, or so I've been told, so maybe this is just a new symptom for a new pregnancy. ;)

Keep us updated! When are you planning on testing?

Hi girlies! Omg! So I read Every last comment from this month... Got real good positive vibes from you girls!
so I know a lil bit about everyone and about me I have 1 DD 2 and a half and currently TTCing baby #2! First cycle BFP due on the 24th... I am currently 9/10 dpo...dtd day of.ov (I think) and day before! Loads.of baby dust to everyone and don't forget to send some my way!! :)

I also had some cramps on friday night through Saturday and had light brownish cm on tissue when I pee'd and one lil dark brownish/redish stretchy bloody thingee on Saturday. Since then it's gone away...no more cramps...no more spotting. Could it have been early implantation? It happened around 5/6dpo..

That spotting does sound promising, especially since it happened so early in your LP. It seems to have happened too late to be ovulation spotting, if you had it at 5-6DPO. It could have been IB. :)

Keep us updated!

I think we're testing on the same date! Hopefully we can both get a BFP this month! :D

now you have me doing all sorts of dances and back flips in my head!! fingers and toes crossed prayers up its our month! what date are you going to test and what test will you be using? im currently 9 or 10dpo today I believe. what dpo are you?

Keep us updated!

now you have me doing all sorts of dances and back flips in my head!! fingers and toes crossed prayers up its our month! what date are you going to test and what test will you be using? im currently 9 or 10dpo today I believe. what dpo are you?

Lol!! There's nothing wrong with a little happy dance :happydance: and a little positivity to see us through the TWW. You've got to hold on to hope. :)

I'm 9DPO today, according to Fertility Friend, although it is possible I'm only 8DPO (sometimes I have slow rise in temps before ovulation).

Either way, I'm testing on the 24th. I'm going to use an internet cheapie (IC) first (I have a pretty good track record of getting a BFP with those) and then I'm going to use my FRER. If I'm lucky enough to get a BFP and make it past the first few days of pregnancy without spotting, I'm going to finally make use of my digi. :)

But that's all wishful thinking at this point...right now, I've got to make it to the 24th. :)

What about you? What tests are you going to use?

I have never used an ic before and think if I order them today they will not arrive in time. so was thinking of getting either first response or clear blue...what do you think? I'm trying hard not to test. In also testing on the 24th. We could be test buddies!Im also 9dpo according to fertility friend and it's always accurate. Loads and loads of baby dust to us. :bfp: :dust:

I have never used an ic before and think if I order them today they will not arrive in time. so was thinking of getting either first response or clear blue...what do you think? I'm trying hard not to test. In also testing on the 24th. We could be test buddies!Im also 9dpo according to fertility friend and it's always accurate. Loads and loads of baby dust to us. :bfp: :dust:

Women around here have gotten good positives with both brands (though people always say things about blue dyes giving evaps). I usually go with first response as they come highly recommended around here. But get some regular cheapies too. That way, if you get your BFP, you can test to your heart's content. :)

Testing buddies for sure! And hopefully bump buddies! :D

Good luck and :dust:

I have never usexn ic before and think if I order them today they will not arrive in time. so was thinking of getting either first response or clear blue...what do you think? I'm trying hard not to test. In also testing on the 24th. We could be test buddies!Im also 9dpo according to fertility friend and it's always accurate. Loads and loads of baby dust to us. :bfp: :dust:

Women around here have gotten good positives with both brands (though people always say things about blue dyes giving evaps). I usually go with first response as they come highly recommended around here. But get some regular cheapies too. That way, if you get your BFP, you can test to your heart's content. :)

Testing buddies for sure! And hopefully bump buddies! :D

Good luck and :dust:

Thank you! You too!

Also I've been having milky white discharge I wouldn't say a lot but it hasn't really let up. Fx

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been active in the forum this month, because I have not been feeling too optimistic. Everyone seems to be having positive signs and symptoms! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

This is only my second month TTC. I am 5 DPO, and feeling antsy! I do not notice any symptoms yet, just regular cramping when I ovulated. I did not notice any symptoms with my first pregnancy until I was closer to 7 weeks and the symptoms hit me in full force. My first pregnancy was not planned, so I was not looking for symptoms the way I am now.

I am not sure when I should start testing. I have a plethora of high sensitivity tests (10 miu/ml). Last month I started testing really early, and it was very discouraging. My husband and I agreed that I would wait until closer to AF to test, but I am already feeling anxious. I am a 28 day cycle and AF is due to arrive on the 27th. When do you guys suggest testing?

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been active in the forum this month, because I have not been feeling too optimistic. Everyone seems to be having positive signs and symptoms! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

This is only my second month TTC. I am 5 DPO, and feeling antsy! I do not notice any symptoms yet, just regular cramping when I ovulated. I did not notice any symptoms with my first pregnancy until I was closer to 7 weeks and the symptoms hit me in full force. My first pregnancy was not planned, so I was not looking for symptoms the way I am now.

I am not sure when I should start testing. I have a plethora of high sensitivity tests (10 miu/ml). Last month I started testing really early, and it was very discouraging. My husband and I agreed that I would wait until closer to AF to test, but I am already feeling anxious. I am a 28 day cycle and AF is due to arrive on the 27th. When do you guys suggest testing?

Oh, don't worry about signs and symptoms. A lot of women don't have any before their BFPs. I try not to symptom spot seriously, but it's hard not to...:)

Plus, symptoms of AF are the same as preggo symptoms, so even when you have every symptom in the book, AF could still rear her ugly head.

So don't give up! Stay positive! :D

I usually don't test until AF is due, just because I haven't gotten an early BFP before and the BFPs I have gotten were all later (around 15DPO) so it just makes sense for me.

I know a lot of ladies test early, but it can get discouraging seeing BFNs, like you said, so maybe wait until right around when AF is due and see what happens? A BFP is a BFP, no matter when you get it and maybe the longer you wait, the more positive it will be. :)

Hi Everyone,

Oh, don't worry about signs and symptoms. A lot of women don't have any before their BFPs. I try not to symptom spot seriously, but it's hard not to...:)

Plus, symptoms of AF are the same as preggo symptoms, so even when you have every symptom in the book, AF could still rear her ugly head.

So don't give up! Stay positive! :D

I usually don't test until AF is due, just because I haven't gotten an early BFP before and the BFPs I have gotten were all later (around 15DPO) so it just makes sense for me.

I know a lot of ladies test early, but it can get discouraging seeing BFNs, like you said, so maybe wait until right around when AF is due and see what happens? A BFP is a BFP, no matter when you get it and maybe the longer you wait, the more positive it will be. :)

Thank you for the positive words! I am on such a roller coaster of feelings. At one moment I feel optimistic, and the next I'm the total opposite. I think I was so sure last month that I don't want to get my hopes up this time around. There is also a lot of pressure because my husband and I have been ready to try since July of last year, but he left for a deployment so we had to wait. Now that he has been back for two months, we haven't had any luck. He is leaving at the end of this month and won't be back until the end of august for training. So if we don't get it this month, it will be another two months before we can try again. So needless to say I am anxious!

I think I am going to test on the 25th. It's only two days before AF is due, so hopefully I can make it that long! I read somewhere that most women get their first BFP around 11 and 12 DPO. So hopefully that will be me =]

I was noticing some cramps last night, so hopefully that is a good sign, now that I am 7 DPO. (I accidentally wrote it wrong yesterday)

I really hope you get your BFP when you test in a few days! :dust:

Hey everyone!

I took out my mirena on May 30, 2014 and been TTC ever since. I had very light bleeding/spotting for 4-5 days. So far i have had 2 false tests. I started tracking my ovulation using my cycle (28 days before mirena) and it says i ovulated on the 13. The week of the 13 me and my spouse were very active. Since than i have been getting body aches, uneasy feeling in my stomach (comes and goes but no vomiting), some smells make me gag, some lower back pain and knee pain (comes and goes) and headaches. Have been very moody and i'm trying not to worry or think about if i could be pregnant. My period is suppose to be due June 27th, 2014. On the ovulation day (13th) my CM was watery and could stretch and inch w/o breaking, cervix (doughnut lol) was high, closed off, hard to reach. Before than and now it is a bit grey, looks like lotion and feels creamy (theres not a whole lot there though) and cervix is low, open. I do notice that i have enough to cover my finger. Is this ovulation? PLEASE help. im so confused and stressing myself out. I am 6dpo.

Hey everyone!

I took out my mirena on May 30, 2014 and been TTC ever since. I had very light bleeding/spotting for 4-5 days. So far i have had 2 false tests. I started tracking my ovulation using my cycle (28 days before mirena) and it says i ovulated on the 13. The week of the 13 me and my spouse were very active. Since than i have been getting body aches, uneasy feeling in my stomach (comes and goes but no vomiting), some smells make me gag, some lower back pain and knee pain (comes and goes) and headaches. Have been very moody and i'm trying not to worry or think about if i could be pregnant. My period is suppose to be due June 27th, 2014. On the ovulation day (13th) my CM was watery and could stretch and inch w/o breaking, cervix (doughnut lol) was high, closed off, hard to reach. Before than and now it is a bit grey, looks like lotion and feels creamy (theres not a whole lot there though) and cervix is low, open. I do notice that i have enough to cover my finger. Is this ovulation? PLEASE help. im so confused and stressing myself out. I am 6dpo.

Hey there, just wanted to say that your temping and tracking is going to be way off because the Mirena is an IUD that does have hormones in it, so it can possible take a bit of time for your cycles to get back to normal. Since you took it out on May 30th and think you ovulated just after that it is definitely possible to get pregnant, but is less likely, and your temping and tracking your CM is going to be off because of the hormones in the Mirena itself. As well, at 6 DPO you would only just MAYBE have implantation, so would definitely not be feeling symptoms related to pregnancy, but could have symptoms related to both the stress of starting TTC, as well as the hormones in the IUD.

I would talk to your doctor if you don't get your period when you think you should, or if you have anything you are really worried about, but overall I would say just wait for your period to come, use a pregnancy test if it doesnt come when you expect it to, and then start using OPKs and temping/tracking CM for the next month again.

Hey ladies! Question I've been cramping the past few days and just a few minutes ago my boobs started hurting. Could this be early signs of pregnancy

Hey ladies! Question I've been cramping the past few days and just a few minutes ago my boobs started hurting. Could this be early signs of pregnancy

It can be a sign of early pregnancy, yup (it can also be just PMS, though). Where are you in your cycle?

So I finally gave in to testing at 11dpo today lol don't kill me because I.know.we were supposed to be testing buddies and got a BFN :( no symptoms except what looked like IB at 6dpo, tender boobies, increased appetite and sleepiness round midday everyday now. Course.I was gutted. But AF/BFP due Monday so.I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

Has anyone gotten a BFP after a BFN(11dpo)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->