Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So I finally gave in to testing at 11dpo today dont kill.me! Lol I.know we were supposed to be testing buddies! I got a BFN :( no symptoms except what looked like IB at 6dpo, tender boobies, increased appetite and sleepiness round midday everyday now. Course.I was gutted. But AF/BFP due Monday so.I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

Has anyone gotten a BFP after a BFN(11dpo)?

So I finally gave in to testing at 11dpo today dont kill.me! Lol I.know we were supposed to be testing buddies! I got a BFN :( no symptoms except what looked like IB at 6dpo, tender boobies, increased appetite and sleepiness round midday everyday now. Course.I was gutted. But AF/BFP due Monday so.I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

According to countdowntopregnancy website statistics, people who are pregnant usually get a BFN on DPO 9, and usually get their FIRST BFP on DPO 12, so I would say keep testing and keep hoping. Its not over until AF arrives!

So I finally gave in to testing at 11dpo today lol don't kill me because I.know.we were supposed to be testing buddies and got a BFN :( no symptoms except what looked like IB at 6dpo, tender boobies, increased appetite and sleepiness round midday everyday now. Course.I was gutted. But AF/BFP due Monday so.I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

LOL! I was totally going to do a sneaky test in the morning, so I can't be mad. ;) I had to wait for my IC's to arrive and of course they came while I was gone (super quick delivery) but now I have the urge to pee on things.

Definitely keep your hopes up! I've gotten a BFP after a late-ish BFN (I've never seen a BFP before 14DPO). But I agree with Kallie! It's not over until AF shows her ugly face. Here's hoping she stays away for the next nine months!! :D

Hi everyone i have just joined today and im currently tryin for baby no 2 and on my 3rd month of ttc! 11 dpo at the mo with lower back pain n sore boobs but negative tests hopin in still in the running ��

Looks like I'm back in the game unfortunately :( I had a m/c last Monday. At first they suspected another ectopic but I miscarried naturally on Monday. My levels on Monday had dropped to 83 then by Wednesday they were at 30. I'm having more bloods today to make sure it's down to zero. I have a 13 yr old ds, I had no problems at all with that pregnancy and enjoyed every second. But since then I've had an ectopic (tube removal) now 2 m/c. The bleeding only lasted 3/4 days but I've had ewcm for last 3 days and today pos opk! So in giving this one last try before I have tests done. Anyone had any success stories after 3 losses? Xxx

So pretty bummed had a BFN yesterday and Today and af is suppose to show up tomorrow so I guess I'll be trying again next month :cry:

Looks like I'm back in the game unfortunately :( I had a m/c last Monday. At first they suspected another ectopic but I miscarried naturally on Monday. My levels on Monday had dropped to 83 then by Wednesday they were at 30. I'm having more bloods today to make sure it's down to zero. I have a 13 yr old ds, I had no problems at all with that pregnancy and enjoyed every second. But since then I've had an ectopic (tube removal) now 2 m/c. The bleeding only lasted 3/4 days but I've had ewcm for last 3 days and today pos opk! So in giving this one last try before I have tests done. Anyone had any success stories after 3 losses? Xxx

So sorry, Babyhead. :hugs: It's so hard. I'm glad you're getting back on the TTC train again. Hopefully, the three months of extra fertility will turn into a BFP and a rainbow baby. :hugs:

I'm fresh off my third loss last cycle. I don't think this is my month, but hopefully it will be soon. I hope we'll both be success stories soon!

Good luck this cycle!! :dust:

Hi,
This is my first EVER post. I read these things all the time and finally got the courage to join in the discussion.
TWW is driving me insane! I am currently 7dpo in my 6th cycle ttc with DH. Been testing with IC tests since 5dpo (I know I am a crazy POAS addict). Bbs are really heavy and sensitive, I have a cold and just found out today that I have a UTI! Uurgh. Is it weird that I am thinking all this could be symptoms? Determined to be positive this month!

Hey ladies! Well Af has shown her ugly face... What a bummer. .. Well starting temping and going to use opks this month good luck everyone

So sorry, Babyhead. :hugs: It's so hard. I'm glad you're getting back on the TTC train again. Hopefully, the three months of extra fertility will turn into a BFP and a rainbow baby. :hugs:

I'm fresh off my third loss last cycle. I don't think this is my month, but hopefully it will be soon. I hope we'll both be success stories soon!

Thanks Hun I'm wishing you all the very best! Here's hoping we get our sticky beans soon xxxxx

9 DPO here. Second cycle since most recent MC. going to test Tuesday morning! Been having nausea, bloated, lotions cm and I'm exhausted. I'm really hoping it's a BFP on Tuesday.

Thanks Hun I'm wishing you all the very best! Here's hoping we get our sticky beans soon xxxxx

Hey ladies :) I am also coming back from a loss 2 months ago. My hormones went whack because of the m/c. Finally got my positive opk 2 days ago and I believe I am 2 dpo as of today. Praying for baby!

9 DPO here. Second cycle since most recent MC. going to test Tuesday morning! Been having nausea, bloated, lotions cm and I'm exhausted. I'm really hoping it's a BFP on Tuesday.

Goodluck! You're almost there! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way :)

waiting for AF Due to test, thou I have done two tests knowing that its early :( just cant put my head of this wait. Anyone else?

Also my 2nd cycle after mc in April. Have had the nausea and metallic taste in my mouth yesterday. Though am not too sure if I am thinking too much! trying so hard to be not sensitive to the body.

Hello ladies , I'm looking for some advice . me and my boyfriend have been together 7 years and recently lost our son in December due to an umbilical cord complication 😒 . (24 weeks 4 days ) anyway , we are now on to number two and I'm a confused . I received my depo provera shot Feb 7 2014 and it ran out May 7 2014 . I had my period monthly throughout this time . my May cycle in my were a bit odd as I had two - 2-8 and 14-19 . but haven't had once since . I started agnus castus because my progesterone levels were low and nurse said it would help . my af did NOT come on 6/26 like it was suppose to instead I had spotting . 26 and 28 . also I know I ovulated because I have bleeding and ovulation pain . should I test or is it the angus castus ?

sorry this is so long 😔 thanks *baby dust to whom ever reads *

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->