Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ok, so I'm ANYWHERE in between 1 and 4 dpo. Charting doesn't work when your 11
Month old is going through a sleep regression!! Grrr, it'll be harder to wait not knowing when I'll officially be late!!!!!!

Hello Ladies

Some of you may remember me... I remember DBZ!! How are you??!!??

I'm back for number two. We aren't officially "trying" but my period has finally returned and we aren't preventing either. With my past TTC addiction I can't help but monitor stuff and find my self anxiously waiting to test lol..

It took me a while to get preg. the first time around and I tried many different things so I think I can offer lots of helpful advice to you ladies trying as well.

:dust::dust: to you all

AF isn't due till the 10th and my cycles have always been irregular so it won't be unusual if it doesn't come but I'll prob test anyways :haha:

Hello Ladies

I'm back for number two. We aren't officially "trying" but my period has finally returned and we aren't preventing either. With my past TTC addiction I can't help but monitor stuff and find my self anxiously waiting to test lol..

It took me a while to get preg. the first time around and I tried many different things so I think I can offer lots of helpful advice to you ladies trying as well.

AF isn't due till the 10th and my cycles have always been irregular so it won't be unusual if it doesn't come but I'll prob test anyways :haha:

Welcome back! I'm remember you, you were around when I was ttc my DS. You were lucky a couple of months before we were :)

We're also back for baby two. We conceived last July (while not trying, not preventing) and unfortunately lost out baby in September, so here we are, trying again! I think my cycles are just about getting back to normal after the mc, but charting is sooooo much harder when your other baby is going through a sleep regression! So currently, anywhere in between 2 and 5 dpo, as my last few nights' temps might not be accurate with all the wakings - today I didn't even get to take my temp! Gut feelin says I'm 3dpo but who knows? It'll make waiting to POAS harder this month :)

Anyway, best of luck to you, hope we both get our bfp soon!!! (And all the other ladies too of course!) Xxx

Hoping for girl 2

So glad you remember me! And congrats on DS, sorry to hear about your MC but :happydance: for back trying again.

When did you get your first post baby period? I'm worried that mine will be all over the place. They were before I got preg. but I thought that was because I was on BCP for 10+ years. But so far I only had one period and that was last month 14 months post baby. :wacko:

Hello Ladies

Mimz!! :D :D

Welcome back! How is your little one? :D

As for me, I'm good. I'm still working on #1...which is a little sad, but hey, what can you do? Not really TTC this month because DH is traveling during the good bits of my cycle, but I do have a follow up with my FS tomorrow. DH and I are in the middle of recurrent mc testing. Hopefully, he can shed some light on what's going on with me...and I'm hoping my lining has thickened up some since at my last scan, the doc told me that he was "unimpressed" with my lining. So yeah.

I hope your journey to #2 is short and sweet, mimz! :D

Hoping - Sleep regression! Yikes. That does not sound fun. Hopefully both you and little man start getting some more sleep soon.

First TTC forum I've ever joined, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I'm currently 11DPO and already driving msyelf crazy!

Welcome to the TWW, NavyLadybug! I hope this journey is short and sweet for you!

Hoping for girl 2

So glad you remember me! And congrats on DS, sorry to hear about your MC but :happydance: for back trying again.

When did you get your first post baby period? I'm worried that mine will be all over the place. They were before I got preg. but I thought that was because I was on BCP for 10+ years. But so far I only had one period and that was last month 14 months post baby. :wacko:

Unfortunately, my son never matched on (2 severe tongues ties and a bad lip tie!) so my pe

Hoping for girl 2

Unfortunately, my son never matched on (2 severe tongues ties and a bad lip tie!) so my pe

Sorry sent it by accident!

So my period came 9 weeks after baby! Mine went back to being quite regular again, only slightly longer cycles (31 rather than 27).

I hope you get lucky quickly!!!

Xxxx

Welcome, navy ladybug! You've joined the perfect forum, we're all a friendly bunch. Hope you get your BFP soon... 11 dpo, not long til test day now!!

As for me, I'm losing hope :( I don't get my charts lately!! I know I'm ovulating (Confirmed by a scan and blood test last month) and my gynae back at home even said my progesterone levels were really good for only 3dpo )couldn't do it later as I had to come back home). But my temps are all over the place, even the odd nights I sleep well. And also, they are so low!!!! My pre o temps before my DS came used to be around the 36.3 mark, now they're around the 36.1 mark. And my post o temps used to jump straight up to the 36.6 mark, now they creep up to the 36.4 mark.

Sigh, were tryin our best but I think we didn't catch the egg this Month either...

Now faced with a decision. Booked in for minor surgical procedure (a cyst marsupialisation) on the 29th December. It's not a strictly necessary and nowhere near urgent procedure, can easily be rescheduled for later on (gynae said that if I get pregnant I could consider waiting til a couple of months after second baby is born! And gynae at home said he wouldn't worry about doing it unless it gets infected but I'd rather not wait until an infection). My dilemma is, I'd be bang in the middle of fertile period so next month would be a write off... would like to get it out of the way but at the same time don't want to miss a month of ttc! :(

Not feeling it today...

Hi everyone. Mind if I join in? It's been a frustrating week for me, OH was supposed to have an SA and dropped the sample to the wrong department in the hospital - only him! So that was a dud and right in the middle of the fertile period. I got a positive on my OPK today though so managed to DTD this morn and will do tonight too. Had unusual amount of fertile cm yest when we didn't do it (I never get hardly any!) but today is all gone! What does that mean??

DBZ

He is great thanks for asking :) The time goes by soooo very fast. I finally got my BFP after using Soy Isoflavones. I struggle with low estrogen and also took baby aspirin to thicken my lining. Just started to take the baby aspirin again I'm waiting to try the Soy.

Well I really hope your FS gives you some good news tomorrow! :thumbup: You are doing great at not giving up, you will have your baby one day when the time is perfect! :hugs: My coworkers wife struggled for MANY years with infertility and many miscarriages and now she has a beautiful baby girl named Hope that is 3 months old.

Hi everyone. Mind if I join in? It's been a frustrating week for me, OH was supposed to have an SA and dropped the sample to the wrong department in the hospital - only him! So that was a dud and right in the middle of the fertile period. I got a positive on my OPK today though so managed to DTD this morn and will do tonight too. Had unusual amount of fertile cm yest when we didn't do it (I never get hardly any!) but today is all gone! What does that mean??

Welcome!

Some women get the fertile cm before they actually ovulate so don't worry you could of caught that egg this morning or still catch it tonight :thumbup: you got the positive OPK so that is a good sign, do you temp?

Mimzy how long did it take you to conceive your first and do you have any tips? You mentioned you might have :). I could use some positivity now as coming up to 10 months and feeling increasingly stressed about it. Taking various supplements and having acupuncture and reflexology. Have lower egg reserve than I should but I don't think terrible and my OH has a slightly low count.

Hoping girl 2

I'm not sure what the surgery is that you described but I would prob just get it out of the way. That way you don't have to worry about it anymore and I don't think two months after baby number two; with a newborn and a toddler you'll want to be having any kind of surgery. Just my opinion though. I know its hard since you want that baby now though :hugs:

I also think I missed it this month or didn't even ovulate yet. I have zero symptoms. :wacko: Think I'm going to start temping again. But like you I wonder if my temps will be all over the place now since DS.

I don't temp because I think I'm stressed enough and it will just add to it! I do the sticks and I get pain so I usually know when it is. Obviously we usually do it before I get the positive but couldn't this time because of the SA (and then should have done last night but had a huge fight about him dropping the stupid sample to the wrong place in the hospital -doh but it happens and I couldn't bring myself to do it, was too mad!). Apparently you have up to 48 hrs after the positive so going to do tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night! Sex actually hurt this morn, I guess because cervix is low and felt kind of dry but maybe cos I was still mad. We are using sperm friendly lube though x

Mimzy how long did it take you to conceive your first and do you have any tips? You mentioned you might have :). I could use some positivity now as coming up to 10 months and feeling increasingly stressed about it. Taking various supplements and having acupuncture and reflexology. Have lower egg reserve than I should but I don't think terrible and my OH has a slightly low count.

It took me almost a year. What supplements do you already take? I struggled with "poor egg quality", low estrogen, and thin lining. I took baby aspirin, Evening primrose oil before O but stop after, used pre seed lub, softcups, temped, fertility massages and yoga. But what I think worked for me was the soy isoflavones I got preg my first cycle of using it and my friend who was TTC for 21 months got preg her first cycle too. So I highly suggest it.

The cycle I conceived I took: baby aspirin, EPO, folic acid, and soy. I also used preseed and put in a soft cup after BD and keep it in the entire day.

Thank you him. What are soy isoflavones and how much do you take and when?

How did you know you had poor egg quality and thin lining? I wonder if my egg quality isn't so good because I have a low count (though in the range it comes on the low end of "satisfactory". What tests did they do to determine that? Because I'm nt sure my fertility department are going to do more tests on me. I am seeing them in a few weeks after months waiting so I could request any extra tests then. I have had the lap and due and tubes were clear though not had full report yet.

I am taking EPO pre ov and grapefruit juice. And taking general preconception vitamin, iron, l'argenine, coenzyme q10 and maca but in fairly low doses as didn't want to overdo it.

Great. Another low temp today :( Soooo not pregnant this month and my heart can just break. I know the stress isn't good for ttc but try telling that to my body! Just feel I can't relax and that time is running out to be able to have my three child family. I know I dash oils just be grateful I've been blessed with one baby already, but I'm not done!!! I want more!!! :(

Woke up feeling really sick again, like mornin sickness sick. If only it could be a symptom despite my temps, but no. Had this all of last cycle's 2ww and nothing.

TTC is so hard, I wish we could all just get pregnant straight away!

Sorry, in a bit of a downer today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->