Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

7dpo today and I started getting this pain in the arch of my back, where my ribs end. No matter how I sit, the pain stays there.. What do you think this could be???

Oh Goodness! Hi ladies... I am new to this thread

So my husband and I started to stop using protection about 5 months ago. This past month we decided to REALLY try to conceive. I can say I have always been pretty in tune with my body. My periods are extremely painful and I can feel exactly when ovulation occurs. I started testing and charting and confirmed my ovulation date with the clearblue testers. I am now 6 DPO and I feel AWFUL! I cannot stay awake, I have cramping, and super nauseous. Also sorry in advance but my urine is super pungent. Not fun. I never have symptoms like this mid cycle... oh and I am hot as hell ALL THE TIME.

I don't want to make myself nutty... I wont be able to test for another 9 days and even that would be a wee bit early.... I feel like I should not have symptoms like this so early on... what the heck?!

Oh Goodness! Hi ladies... I am new to this thread

So my husband and I started to stop using protection about 5 months ago. This past month we decided to REALLY try to conceive. I can say I have always been pretty in tune with my body. My periods are extremely painful and I can feel exactly when ovulation occurs. I started testing and charting and confirmed my ovulation date with the clearblue testers. I am now 6 DPO and I feel AWFUL! I cannot stay awake, I have cramping, and super nauseous. Also sorry in advance but my urine is super pungent. Not fun. I never have symptoms like this mid cycle... oh and I am hot as hell ALL THE TIME.

I don't want to make myself nutty... I wont be able to test for another 9 days and even that would be a wee bit early.... I feel like I should not have symptoms like this so early on... what the heck?!

Some people will tell you its too early to have symptoms but I know its totally possible to have symptoms at 6 DPO. I did with my first pregnancy too. All your symptoms sound to me like pregnancy! And you could prob test at around 12 DPO. Good luck dear:hugs:

If any of you ladies that could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated!:flower:

I had some spotting just once when I wiped at DPO 7, was hopefully that it might be implantation but then today my temp took a huge dip. Never had implantation spotting before....is it normal to have big temp drop the day after or am I out?

If any of you ladies that could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated!:flower:

I had some spotting just once when I wiped at DPO 7, was hopefully that it might be implantation but then today my temp took a huge dip. Never had implantation spotting before....is it normal to have big temp drop the day after or am I out?

It's normal to have a temp drop mid-LP... It happens whether you are pregnant or not.... A rise and continuous high temps after the drop could make your chart look triphasic - a pattern that is also present to pregnant or non-pregnant individual but a higher stats in pregnancy charts... It's too early to tell whether you're out or not. What you wanna see are temps from 10dpo onwards... It's during this time that temp drops if :af: is about to show. If it remains high, there's a good chance you may be pregnant even before you test....

FX for a holiday :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

mdscpa

thank you so much for the response! I guess I"ll just have to be patience and see what happens the next couple days :wacko:

What mdscpa said :) you can get a dip when you implant or when the egg leaves the body, unfelt inanely you can't tell which is which! But at least the dip was above coverline, the only time that happened for me, I was pregnant with DS. All the other times, my dip went below coverline, so fingers crossed!! I'll be staking your chart too..

Afm, I'm on 1dpo. Lovely, high thermal shift which has me excited! My shifts tend to be gradual and bit by bit. There's only one other chart which shows a big shift and that's when I got pregnant with DS!!!! So really keeping fingers crossed that I'm pregnant this month, and that it isn't the fact I've got a sore throat the reason why I got a high temp today :)

Baby dust!!! Come on September babies!! Xxxx

Hopingforgirl thank you for sharing your experience I hope this also means BFP for me :) I'm anxious to see if my temp will shoot up tomorrow or drop! My temp was actually below the cover line at 97.90 this morning but I took it an hour earlier so I used the BBT adjusted and it made it 98.10 which is barely above my cover....

Get well soon! and hopefully that spike is a good sign for you:happydance:

Hopingforgirl thank you for sharing your experience I hope this also means BFP for me :) I'm anxious to see if my temp will shoot up tomorrow or drop! My temp was actually below the cover line at 97.90 this morning but I took it an hour earlier so I used the BBT adjusted and it made it 98.10 which is barely above my cover....

Get well soon! and hopefully that spike is a good sign for you:happydance:

FX it goes back up tomorrow and stay there til your :bfp:

Took a test this morning.. got a BFN with no faint lines..12dpo. So feel like it's not happening..

well AF showed up for me on Christmas morning :( my LP was short my period came on CD10 any of you ladies have experience with this?

I am 14dpo today and have a really bad sore throat. I don't know where it came from.. I am supposed to start AF sometime today. I tested at 12dpo and got a BFN. Need opinions.

Mimzy - I'm so sorry the witch got you. Sometimes things like stress or illness can affect your LP length, but I wouldn't worry too much about it if it's only been one cycle. Keep an ere out for it. :(

Hope4kris - unfortunately, there's loads of bugs around lately so that's most probably it. I think more than 50% of people get at Least a faint bfp by 12dpo but you could be one of the lucky fees who perhaps don't have one til later? If in doubt, test! :)

Afm - my chart is looking less amazing lately. I think my massive thermal shift was partly due to illness. But hey, at least I've not got a massive dip, and I usually get that at 2-3dpo. We'll see... This 2ww seems more like a 3 year wait, this time around!

Merry Christmas to you all xx

Mimzy - I'm so sorry the witch got you. Sometimes things like stress or illness can affect your LP length, but I wouldn't worry too much about it if it's only been one cycle. Keep an ere out for it. :(

Hope4kris - unfortunately, there's loads of bugs around lately so that's most probably it. I think more than 50% of people get at Least a faint bfp by 12dpo but you could be one of the lucky fees who perhaps don't have one til later? If in doubt, test! :)

Afm - my chart is looking less amazing lately. I think my massive thermal shift was partly due to illness. But hey, at least I've not got a massive dip, and I usually get that at 2-3dpo. We'll see... This 2ww seems more like a 3 year wait, this time around!

Merry Christmas to you all xx

That's what I was thinking too. Except that I don't feel sick at all. Just my throat. But I am expected AF today, so if I don't get it, I will test tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reply though :)

Hope4kris: I hope you get a bfp tomorrow! I went to utah this past summer and fell in love! It's so beautiful out there! (Noticed you're from there)

Hope4kris: I hope you get a bfp tomorrow! I went to utah this past summer and fell in love! It's so beautiful out there! (Noticed you're from there)

Thanks so much! I am actually getting married tomorrow, so that would be a perfect present for him. I love it here! There is so many different types of scenery! :) I am supposed to get AF today, but I don't have any cramping at all, which is not normal.. I have endometriosis, and normally, I get cramps at least the day before. And today there is no cramping at all, which makes me think I might not get it today. FX.

Thanks so much! I am actually getting married tomorrow, so that would be a perfect present for him. I love it here! There is so many different types of scenery! :) I am supposed to get AF today, but I don't have any cramping at all, which is not normal.. I have endometriosis, and normally, I get cramps at least the day before. And today there is no cramping at all, which makes me think I might not get it today. FX.

Oh wow, happy wedding! Hope you get your bfp even more now! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->