Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

My husband and I are TTC for the first time. I had tracked my ovulation for the past couple of months leading up to us TTC this december. I'm now in the TTW and it's very hard to focus on anything else. I am very scared and excited at the same time. So far I have been feeling a slight tug or pinch in my lower right abdomin for the past three days. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I haven't felt this kind of pinch before. And it's way to early for my period. My boobs are a little sore, but not unless I touch them and I don't have any other symptoms. Except, I hate chocolate everything, and I've been craving it for the past week. Anyone else have this kind of slight pinching feeling? I'm going to take my first PT on Friday the 2nd!!!

I do Becky, and have to wait until around the 10th. Not long to go for you!

Yay, about a week and a half for you, You've got this!!! I am really bad at waiting... I might break down and test today. I just feel a little different. I can't explain it. Lol. I would be testing a few days early, but I can't wait any longer. Do you have any other symptoms? My lower back has been sore for about as long as I've had the slight pinch in my lower right abdomen, about 3 days, However, today I am a little less achy.:thumbup:

Hi Becky - It is really hard to wait! I hope you get a BFP today. This one has felt quite different so I am hopeful but trying to keep it in perspective. I wish I knew for tonight though - New Years Eve celebrations would be different if I knew one way or the other! I had a lot of twinges and pulling sensations in my lower abdomen at the start, and was very tired. I've had an increase in asthma and reflux symptoms (which is really unusual for me at this time of the year, given it's the middle of summer, but I think it's an increase in mucus), and a few light headed moments. My boobs have started to grow, and are a bit sore, but different to normal because it's mostly behind my nipples. Nothing too major, so it'll be interesting to see what happens. My fingers are crossed for you! Let us know how you go!

So I did test today and... BFN. But i know it's too early to tell. i just feel pregnant and have read some women have had BFP this early. My husband and I are going to wait until next friday to take another one. We are just so excited for a BFP and a little disappointing to test early and get a BFN. We're staying poaitive though.

Well those symptoms sound exciting!!! When is your period due? You said you will be testing on the 10th. How many days PO were you?

Thank you mimzy!!

Couldn't resist and tested again in the middle of the day, bfn of course. Hoping my ic are lying when they say they're sensitive to 10ml/u!! If my temps are still up tomorrow I'm using a SuperDrug test, see what it says. 9dpo is still early but it'd be great to see the year out with my bfp! Just hoping And praying my rainbow bean is burrowing itself in there :)

Baby dust to us all xxxxx

Yes DPO 9 is very early...so try and not be disappointed if you don't get that BFP just yet!

Happy NYE ladies! :flower:

I am now 19dpo and 5 days late for AF. Tested negative two days ago... No signs of AF yet... I am so confused... Someone help me please...

I am now 19dpo and 5 days late for AF. Tested negative two days ago... No signs of AF yet... I am so confused... Someone help me please...

I'm sorry dear :hugs:

I think with the stress of the wedding and TTC that your period is either late or you're body didn't Ovulate when it normally does because of the stress so you maybe not be dpo 19.... How are you feeling otherwise? If you're very concerned maybe make an appointment with your OBGYN.

I think with the stress of the wedding and TTC that your period is either late or you're body didn't Ovulate when it normally does because of the stress so you maybe not be dpo 19.... How are you feeling otherwise? If you're very concerned maybe make an appointment with your OBGYN.

I was thinking maybe stress too... But by now I would think it was over with.. I don't feel any signs of AF yet, and I'm just really nervous because I have never been late before.. I have started on the 4th friday of the month since october when i stopped taking BC...

I was thinking maybe stress too... But by now I would think it was over with.. I don't feel any signs of AF yet, and I'm just really nervous because I have never been late before.. I have started on the 4th friday of the month since october when i stopped taking BC...

Stress can play a huge part in our cycles. You'd be surprised how it can delay things and mess with our cycles (and our heads). I'm with Mimz, it sounds like your ovulation may have been delayed and that's why your cycle is longer than normal. It could have been delayed by a week or more...it's also possible you're having an anovulatory cycle and haven't ovulated at all. Those types of cycles go longer too.

Remind me, are you tracking your ovulation somehow?

If you were really 19DPO, you should have seen something on a test by now. Though there are women who don't get positives until later on...I would say if you go another week without AF, go to the doctor and see what they say. Or you could go in and ask for an HCG blood draw. I mean, even if you're not seeing anything on the test, a blood test would be definitive.

Stress can play a huge part in our cycles. You'd be surprised how it can delay things and mess with our cycles (and our heads). I'm with Mimz, it sounds like your ovulation may have been delayed and that's why your cycle is longer than normal. It could have been delayed by a week or more...it's also possible you're having an anovulatory cycle and haven't ovulated at all. Those types of cycles go longer too.

Remind me, are you tracking your ovulation somehow?

If you were really 19DPO, you should have seen something on a test by now. Though there are women who don't get positives until later on...I would say if you go another week without AF, go to the doctor and see what they say. Or you could go in and ask for an HCG blood draw. I mean, even if you're not seeing anything on the test, a blood test would be definitive.

I was just tracking with a calendar of when I should O. And made sure I :sex: a lot around then.. I am going to start using opk's if I get AF this week.

Update: planning on testing Saturday that will be 15dpo the past couple of days I've been nauseous peeing alot campy having headaches little light headed when standing up and today I've had nosebleeds which is unusual unless I'm very sick and I'm not so really hope I get that BFP soon!!! :)

Have gone up 2 bra sizes in 2 days, and they are rather heavy and sore! Crazy what our hormones do to us!
Other than being a little bit tired, some twinges in my lower abdomen and a slightly nauseous feeling in the back of my throat, I'm feeling quite good this cycle though.

Hope everyone gets a 2015 BFP!

After going back and forth with DH on whether to have child for pretty much our whole relationship, we have jumped fully into the YES camp and are actively TTCing. This is our first month so I am unreasonably hopeful to get that BFP this Saturday. I feel like I all I do now is research more effective ways to TTC and how to tell if I am pregnant lol. If this is how dragging every tww will be then I may not survive this :nope:

After going back and forth with DH on whether to have child for pretty much our whole relationship, we have jumped fully into the YES camp and are actively TTCing. This is our first month so I am unreasonably hopeful to get that BFP this Saturday. I feel like I all I do now is research more effective ways to TTC and how to tell if I am pregnant lol. If this is how dragging every tww will be then I may not survive this :nope:

Haha Lilybaby, I agree. It's a lot more thought consuming than I expected!

Back in the TWW. And this is the first real chance we've had since I had my surgery in October. Let's hope this cycle ends in a BFP! :D

1 dpo for me, ttc my #2 (first pregnancy was 4 yrs ago) so it all seems like new to me!!
lets hope it won't take long for baby #2..
So for the monent i have slight pain at my right ovary (so i know where I ovulated from :thumbup:) and I was taking my BBT so I know is was yesterday..
BDed the day before ovulation, 3 days and 4 days before..
keep fingers crossed for all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->