Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hope4kris: I hope you get a bfp tomorrow! I went to utah this past summer and fell in love! It's so beautiful out there! (Noticed you're from there)

Thanks so much! I am actually getting married tomorrow, so that would be a perfect present for him. I love it here! There is so many different types of scenery! :) I am supposed to get AF today, but I don't have any cramping at all, which is not normal.. I have endometriosis, and normally, I get cramps at least the day before. And today there is no cramping at all, which makes me think I might not get it today. FX.

Oh wow, happy wedding! Hope you get your bfp even more now! :) xxx

Thanks so much :) I am super excited. I am kind of hopeful because I have no pain today. Which has never happened to me before. I always have pain before I get AF. And since there is none, I am feeling really hopeful.

So I am 15dpo and I was supposed to get AF yesterday. It hasn't showed up yet, so I took an FRER this morning. Got a BFN... I'm never late, so I'm really confused. .

Hi ladies me and hubby are trying for our first after mc in march and chemical in October. I know I ovulated on CD13 the 19th and on 5dpo I had a temp dip of .7 and spotting and cramping I'm now 9dpo and I know I have to wait another 11days to test but it's so hard just wanted to know if any of you experienced a temp dip and spotting around the time implantation should happen and turned out pregnant thanks for any info

I'm still far too early to test, but feel quite different this time.

- started with feeling very tired all day, and sleeping for 10+ hours each night
- very mild nausea, feeling very hungry but then full very quickly
- fluctuating between having a lot of gas, constipation and then clearing
- had some enormous pimples on my back, which is very unusual for me
- my DH (who knows absolutely nothing about pregnancy symptoms) keeps commenting on how much warmer my body feels (I fluctuate between feeling warm and very cold - it's the middle of summer!), and that my boobs feel bigger
- I have had constant twinges and pulling feeling in my lower abdomen for about 4 days now

These can all be explained away, so I'm looking forward to finding out if we have been lucky, or if we're going to have great fun trying again next month

Hope4Kris

I hope you had a wonderful wedding! You might just be late with all the excitement of Christmas and your wedding, or maybe this is your month. Fingers are crossed for you

Hope4Kris

I hope you had a wonderful wedding! You might just be late with all the excitement of Christmas and your wedding, or maybe this is your month. Fingers are crossed for you

I was kind of thinking that too. Except that now I'm 3 days late for AF and I took a clearblue digital this morning. And still says not pregnant. . I would think by now I would be over the excitemenu and stress of that's what it is. . Also, TMI, I had ALOT of milky looking CM yesterday.

Hope4Kris

I was kind of thinking that too. Except that now I'm 3 days late for AF and I took a clearblue digital this morning. And still says not pregnant. . I would think by now I would be over the excitemenu and stress of that's what it is. . Also, TMI, I had ALOT of milky looking CM yesterday.

Are you positive that you ovulated? Did you use OPKs or temp?

My husband and I are TTC for the first time. I had tracked my ovulation for the past couple of months leading up to us TTC this december. I'm now in the TTW and it's very hard to focus on anything else. I am very scared and excited at the same time. So far I have been feeling a slight tug or pinch in my lower right abdomin for the past three days. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I haven't felt this kind of pinch before. And it's way to early for my period. My boobs are a little sore, but not unless I touch them and I don't have any other symptoms. Except, I hate chocolate everything, and I've been craving it for the past week. Anyone else have this kind of slight pinching feeling? I'm going to take my first PT on Friday the 2nd!!!

Mrs.Beckyjo
I have similar symptoms and had a temp dip 5dpo and spotting but I have to wait till the 8th to test fingers crossed ��

Mrs.Beckyjo
I have similar symptoms and had a temp dip 5dpo and spotting but I have to wait till the 8th to test fingers crossed ��

Hi TLC92!!
It's nice to have someone that is going through the same thing. I haven't had any spotting yet though. I am such an impatient person anyway... How are you staying focused at work or on everyday activities? :wacko:

My house is still a reck from Christmas lol so trying keep busy with that but not helping much I'm very impatient too so I know what are going through ;)

Hope4Kris

I don't know how to use either of those, I just started ttc so I'm still new to everything. But my body felet different the days I was supposed to ovulate.

Hope4Kris

I don't know how to use either of those, I just started ttc so I'm still new to everything. But my body felet different the days I was supposed to ovulate.

I hope you don't need to use them, but if ou do and you'd like some help figuring it all out, let me know! :)

Hope4Kris

I hope you don't need to use them, but if ou do and you'd like some help figuring it all out, let me know! :)

Thank you so much!! It means a lot to get so much support from everyone here.

My husband and I are TTC for the first time. I had tracked my ovulation for the past couple of months leading up to us TTC this december. I'm now in the TTW and it's very hard to focus on anything else. I am very scared and excited at the same time. So far I have been feeling a slight tug or pinch in my lower right abdomin for the past three days. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I haven't felt this kind of pinch before. And it's way to early for my period. My boobs are a little sore, but not unless I touch them and I don't have any other symptoms. Except, I hate chocolate everything, and I've been craving it for the past week. Anyone else have this kind of slight pinching feeling? I'm going to take my first PT on Friday the 2nd!!!

I do Becky, and have to wait until around the 10th. Not long to go for you!

Please, please, please, I hope this is it. Have been having a few really horrible nights sleep wise because of my toddler so wasn't sure how trustworthy my temps were, so I was trying to keep my hopes down even though my chart looks relatively good (I usually start getting temps which go lower and lower about 5-6dpo, or start getting erratic temps. But last night my dA slept through... And today my temps have gone higher up! So I'm hoping it's a sign that il get my rainbow baby...

I had to take a hpt yesterday as I had to go in for a minor procedure and it was negative, but tried not to read too much into it as I was 7dpo. And today I've forced myself to wee already so I don't test. I have two SuperDrug tests so I'll do one tomorrow and one at 11dpo... With my DS, I had a really strong positive at 11dpo...

I'm really, really hoping this is an accurate temp. I'm temping vaginally and the procedure yesterday was the draining of a cyst down there, so I'm hoping the high temp is not a bizarre result of the procedure...

Baby dust to us!!!!

hoping girl 2

Your charts looks excellent:happydance: Hope all went well with the procedure :thumbup:

Yay, about a week and a half for you, You've got this!!! I am really bad at waiting... I might break down and test today. I just feel a little different. I can't explain it. Lol. I would be testing a few days early, but I can't wait any longer. Do you have any other symptoms? My lower back has been sore for about as long as I've had the slight pinch in my lower right abdomen, about 3 days, However, today I am a little less achy.:thumbup:

Thank you mimzy!!

Couldn't resist and tested again in the middle of the day, bfn of course. Hoping my ic are lying when they say they're sensitive to 10ml/u!! If my temps are still up tomorrow I'm using a SuperDrug test, see what it says. 9dpo is still early but it'd be great to see the year out with my bfp! Just hoping And praying my rainbow bean is burrowing itself in there :)

Baby dust to us all xxxxx

Yay, about a week and a half for you, You've got this!!! I am really bad at waiting... I might break down and test today. I just feel a little different. I can't explain it. Lol. I would be testing a few days early, but I can't wait any longer. Do you have any other symptoms? My lower back has been sore for about as long as I've had the slight pinch in my lower right abdomen, about 3 days, However, today I am a little less achy.:thumbup:

Hi Becky - It is really hard to wait! I hope you get a BFP today. This one has felt quite different so I am hopeful but trying to keep it in perspective. I wish I knew for tonight though - New Years Eve celebrations would be different if I knew one way or the other! I had a lot of twinges and pulling sensations in my lower abdomen at the start, and was very tired. I've had an increase in asthma and reflux symptoms (which is really unusual for me at this time of the year, given it's the middle of summer, but I think it's an increase in mucus), and a few light headed moments. My boobs have started to grow, and are a bit sore, but different to normal because it's mostly behind my nipples. Nothing too major, so it'll be interesting to see what happens. My fingers are crossed for you! Let us know how you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->