Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Brown discharge at 10dpo?? Is this good or bad? AF isn't due for another 5/6 days...

I am currently 5dpo. I have been getting a few signs. Note that the hubby and I have not been ttc. I have been getting what I think are hot flashes. I have had 3 now. I get very red in the face and very hot; however, I don't tend to sweat much during these episodes. I have also have a lot of cramping down low. Not unbearable cramping but I definitely notice it. I have also had sharp pains and twinges in my breasts, mostly on the sides. I am always tired, but that's not really new. I feel like I am going crazy!

i am the same, been ttc for 12 months and beginning to get disheartened. everyone around me is having babies. my OH has got a bit of a low sperm count and were both taking conception pills to help.

i am the same, been ttc for 12 months and beginning to get disheartened. everyone around me is having babies. my OH has got a bit of a low sperm count and were both taking conception pills to help.

Hi, me and DH tried fertilaid products the month i got pregnant.

For Him: https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/male-fertility.html

For Her: https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ttc-boost-bundle.html

Hi, me and DH tried fertilaid products the month i got pregnant.

Thank you, Ive just had a look at these. Ive got some pregnacare on order so will try them first and then try these. x

My Dr put me on clomid and dexamethasone. So maybe my cycles will become normal and get some good news this month... gonna be difficult DH will be working nights when I'm supposed to ovulate... I can't win for losing!!!

Thank you everyone for allowing to share in the TTW.

CD1 began 3/18/15, cycle lasted 5/6 days during which I took femera 7.5mg daily during CD 3-7. I went in for u/s to determine follicle #s and size, u/s #1 done on 3/29 (only one follicle measuring 14.5mm). RE stated that this was good size but wanted to wait another two days for second u/s before trigger shot. I went in for u/s #2 on 3/31 (my 28th bday which resulted in follicle size increasing to 19.5 lining 9) RE said that tonight it the night for trigger shot. I had 2 subQ injections around 2100 on 3/31. I went in for my IUI #1 on 4/2 and while walking into the facility I could feel myself ovulating which was fantastic. I was also sent to have progesterone test on 4/9 which came back 6.1 (after reading up on this lab there are so many discrepencies that it was driving me crazy but RE called to tell me that my lab only indicates that I ovulated this cycle) So now im in the TWW which ended on 4/16 but I was met with a BFN. I normally dont get periods without medication so im not sure about my cycle length but I dont have some of the usual AF symptoms showing up at all. My boobs were slightly sore but nothing like AF. I didn't have any bleeding to indicate implantation bleeding but a majority of women Ive researched suggests they dont notice it or have it all together. Weve been TTC for 2 years and although ive built up a wall when it comes to getting BFN I cant help but remain hopeful each time. I sent a message to my RE today to see what she wants me to do since no AF. But im sure shell suggest wait a few days to a week and retest and if still BFN and no AF then send me for beta test. I am hoping to follow you all on your jouneys to becoming mothers. =) lots of sticky baby dust to you all!!

I also work nights so I can only imagine your frustration. You can DTD prior to him going to work if you are able. Prior to my IUI my RE had us DTD 2 days earlier and again on the day of the IUI. Sperm can live for a couple of days waiting for the egg to come down.

Hi can anyone here help me? I had mid cycle spotting on CD 13 and also again cd21. according to my period tracker I ovulated on cd16 which I may believe because when we DTD that day it was extremely slippery, however i don't temp chart or use O kits to be able to know for sure. did i have ovulation and then implantation bleeding? We definitely DTD enough around that time, (usually it's 3-5 times a week). We use pull out method, which had worked for us for almost 6 years... Did it finally fail?! according to my period tracker AF should be rearing her ugly head tomorrow... My cycles are anywhere from 28-31 days.

Hi everyone! It's nice to see that others go through the Same things. Since 3dpo I've experienced a range of different symptoms. These have ranged from firstly nausea and cramps, to really bad back ache. I then become really tired and very impatient. Over the weekend I was sat in the back of a car and when I got home I had bad nausea. I thought this would have passed. Later that night I couldn't move for gas pains and then had diarrhea. I also have a slight cold coming on but generally just a runny nose. I have tested a few times over the past week and tested today at apparently 10dpo (my periods are irregular). The tests have all been negative and I am due on my period within the next 4 days +. Its getting me down because I'm now thinking I am sypmtom spotting too much and making them up in my head!!! Will test again in a couple of days.

Hi ladies.. TTC 2#.. in the TWW period now... 3 DPO... having some symptoms.. but they more like AF symptoms... our first cycle of trying but hoping for BFP

Hello Wonderful Women

I am 13 dpo today and tested BFN :(

Symptoms : Nausea, Sore Breasts and leg pain.

My period cycle is 31 days on an avg.. I am CD 27!

Is it any chance I am still in.. Can I stay hopeful??! Any answers appreciated !!

Congrats on the bfp. And we're not out of the running yet bfn's

7dpo for me
Very moody
Tired
Had spotting at 5dpo
Diareah
Few twinges
And today leaked abit of colostrum...

Anyone able to she'd some light? Baby dust to all xxx

:wave:

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in!

According to my app I ovulated on the 18th so I'm 5DPO. However I have a feeling that I ovulated a few days earlier, making me around 6 or 7DPO.

So far have had feelings of vertigo and sore boobs (my first weird symptoms when I thought I was pregnant with my son!).

I've got three EPT (10mui) which can give an answer 7 days prior to period (says so on the box). Tempted to try one tomorrow...

Hi everyone,

I have no idea how many dpo I am, or when I'm expecting AF since this is my first month TTC and my first month off BC. I'm estimating AF to be here around May 2nd based on my cycles before BC. I took a frer yesterday and I thought I saw a second line, but I couldn't tell if it had any color, or if it was even really there to be honest. It was really really faint. Testing again in two days. Fx and baby dust to all! :dust:

Hi everyone. Thought I would join in too (although now I am hopefully down to the one week wait - currently 6 dpo). I am starting to feel crazy with my symptom spotting, so what better place to write them out?! Had a MC last month, so would love another BFP this month:)

Primary symptoms - very lucid dreams for the past 3 nights or so (could also certainly be related to my needing more sleep these days...although I actually got nauseous in last night's dream), dpo 4-5 stuffy/tingling nose (like the equivalent of when your stomach drops on a roller coaster), very pinpointed cramp (left lower abdomen) that has come and gone all day today after a day yesterday of some more general cramps (always could be food related...), cannot stand the smell of one of my student's permanent markers, seems like I am having a small acne flair up, metallic taste in mouth after eating certain things (past 3 days).

Also, for the life of me, my hair has felt funny in the shower the past two days (more waxy perhaps), but now I know I am grasping at straws!

Fx for everyone!

I am thinking I ovulated on the 19th. Yesterday my temp waS 96.90 This morning it was 97.97 . My temp has never been that high. Today would make me 6dpo. Is this a good thing??? I decided after this month I would not take the clomid again. I had some pretty bad pain that came with it. I am still learning the charting deal so any input is appreciated.. Thanks and baby dust to all.

I am thinking I ovulated on the 19th. Yesterday my temp waS 96.90 This morning it was 97.97 . My temp has never been that high. Today would make me 6dpo. Is this a good thing??? I decided after this month I would not take the clomid again. I had some pretty bad pain that came with it. I am still learning the charting deal so any input is appreciated.. Thanks and baby dust to all.

Hi, we have another thread that has most if not all ladies are temping. We are happy to give you more input there..... Feel free to visit us there. I've been on that thread for one year now and they're all nice.. :D We talk about anything, from POAS, temping, clomid, IVF, TWW symptoms, etc. just anything under the sun.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...king-together-until-we-all-get-bfps-1357.html

Tomorrow I am due to start my Menzies I'm completely on pins and needles, my husband and I are really praying we get a blessing

I've had nauseous feelings
Cramps, fluttering
Sore breast on the sides
Lower back pain
Fatigue
Cravings

I had no implantation bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads