Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thank you ladies!!!:flower:

I had a bit of pink after BM today. Which I had with my son too but that was when I was way further along. So I called the Midwife and she wanted me to go in for blood work today, then I go back again on Sunday to make sure the levels have doubled. So FX they do [-o<

Thank you ladies!!!:flower:

I had a bit of pink after BM today. Which I had with my son too but that was when I was way further along. So I called the Midwife and she wanted me to go in for blood work today, then I go back again on Sunday to make sure the levels have doubled. So FX they do [-o<

I'm sure you're going to be ok :) but so nice that they're willing to do the bloods to reassure you. It'll be nice when you see how lovely and high your levels are!

Sorry, a bit of a silly question, but could the pink after the bm have come from your bottom? Sometimes that happens, and I know it used to freak me out with my son :)

Hi All!

My name is Amanda and I'm TTC #1. This is my very first TWW. Going nuts over here! CD22, and somewhere around 8 DPO. I only got to use my OPK one time because the damn thing broke, but I was LH+ on 2/17 and we've been DTD like bunnies ever since. Had weird pin pricking cramps on my right side and some other odd symptoms, so I'm hopeful! Planning to test on 3/6 right before DH goes out of town.Wishing BFPs for everyone!!!

Hi All!

My name is Amanda and I'm TTC #1. This is my very first TWW. Going nuts over here! CD22, and somewhere around 8 DPO. I only got to use my OPK one time because the damn thing broke, but I was LH+ on 2/17 and we've been DTD like bunnies ever since. Had weird pin pricking cramps on my right side and some other odd symptoms, so I'm hopeful! Planning to test on 3/6 right before DH goes out of town.Wishing BFPs for everyone!!!

Hi and welcome!

Your symptoms sound great, I hope they end im a
Bfp for you :)

Keep us posted!!!

Hi I am new here and just had some questions if yall have some insight. So my cycle is very regular 29-30 every month right on the dot. Usually my breasts begin to hurt right after ovulation then two weeks later af shows and blah blah start over again but this month my breasts did NOT hurt after ovulation and they started getting tender a few days before af was supposed to arrive and now I'm at day 36 of this cycle and breasts still hurt and nipples slight sensitive and super veiny. I took a test this morning and it was neg. Is it just too early to to test or what? I have a feeling that I am pregnant because I am very regular and last time I was this late I was prego but ended up mc. That was two years ago so trying again. Going to test again tomorrow morning hopefully it will be pos. Do you think I am Pregnant? I'm so confused

Hi I am new here and just had some questions if yall have some insight. So my cycle is very regular 29-30 every month right on the dot. Usually my breasts begin to hurt right after ovulation then two weeks later af shows and blah blah start over again but this month my breasts did NOT hurt after ovulation and they started getting tender a few days before af was supposed to arrive and now I'm at day 36 of this cycle and breasts still hurt and nipples slight sensitive and super veiny. I took a test this morning and it was neg. Is it just too early to to test or what? I have a feeling that I am pregnant because I am very regular and last time I was this late I was prego but ended up mc. That was two years ago so trying again. Going to test again tomorrow morning hopefully it will be pos. Do you think I am Pregnant? I'm so confused

Hi! That does sound promising, I hope you just had a late implanter and that's why you didn't get a positive! Hoping you will wake up tomorrow to wonderful news.

The other option is that this cycle you ovulated late. I know you're always regular but it happens every now and again.

Goo luck tomorrow!

Cannot wait until my Amazon order of internet cheapies arrive today. 9-10 DPO Couldn't wait to POAS, so I used an OPK, which came up +. From scouring the forums, it would seem that this is a good sign. Will use an HPT as soon as they arrive . Like a weirdo, I saved my FMU to test with later on lolol. Wish me luck!

Here are my OPKs

They're really dark :) Hopefully they mean you're pregnant and not having a secondary lh surge.

Another option is, did you confirm ovulation with temping? You could've geared up to ovulate but not have ovulated so perhaps that second set of opks showed your realt ovulation?

Fx for you!

UPDATE: Today is the 8th day in a row I've gotten strong positives with OPK. I tested with a frer on cd29 and got a bfn. AF is due in 2 days, but DH threw out my tests thinking the box was empty...a natural assumption with my poas addiction. Going to test again this afternoon when I can get out to buy some frers...feeling really hopeful

Cannot wait until my Amazon order of internet cheapies arrive today. 9-10 DPO Couldn't wait to POAS, so I used an OPK, which came up +. From scouring the forums, it would seem that this is a good sign. Will use an HPT as soon as they arrive . Like a weirdo, I saved my FMU to test with later on lolol. Wish me luck!

Looks like we are in the same boat...I'm also getting + opks...fingers crossed for us both!

I am currently 6dpo and was wondering if any of y'all had the same symptoms and got a BFP.
1-3dpo I had nothing
4dpo-cramping, creamy cm, cp: high, firm and closed and my legs were hot all day..it was weird.
5dpo-cramping, wet cm, dizziness, back aches, weird pressure near the opening of my vagina(sorry tmi)
6dpo-constant dull, achy cramping, cp: high, soft, closed and wet, peeing more, gassy, wet cm, nausea just hit me and if it helps my bbt was 98.05 this morning. sound hopeful or just all in my head?? I would love to hear some reassurance or something! Thanks ladies!

Hey ladies! I'm currently in my 2ww and I'm GOING CRAZY!! I have 35-36 day cycles. I'm currently 11dpo. Took a frer this morning that was a bfn. Ive been having almost every symptom in the book though for the past week! This will be my 5th pregnancy so I feel very strongly that I am pregnant. I think I had my implantation bleed this morning before testing. I woke up feeling very wet so wiped first and it was light pink mixed with watery mucus. Took the test anyways lol. So now keep waiting. How long after implantation bleed did YOU have to wait before getting a bfp?

My symptoms have been:
thick, creamy (like lotion) white cm since after O
cramping, pulling in lower abd
breast tingling
some nausea
some dizziness/light-headedness
very frequent urination since 2 days ago...like having to go every 30 min throughout the day
lower backache
major breakouts on my face and chest area
hot and cold flashes for no reason
today - extreme fatigue!

I just wish I would get my bfp soon! I feel instinctually that I am pregnant and have felt that way for a week now. The fact that it hasn't been confirmed yet is killing me!

@ashpeababy-after implantation bleeding with my two I got a BFP the next morning! good luck! :)

Thanks so much @cgr2kbk0, I was thinking of waiting 2-3 days to test but you give me hope that maybe I can get a positive as early as tomorrow!

After trying sinice December, I got a BFP!!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-8847129526327554276.jpg
    Snapchat-8847129526327554276.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
1-8dpo- creamy wet cm
9dpo- early am spotting pink/reddish turned brown after 1/2hr. no more spotting. boobs throbbing/achy, cramping, creamy wet cm
10 dpo- exhausted in bed most of the day, cramping all day sometimes severe, hardly ate, sick to my stomach feeling, boobs are achy/throbbing, creamy wet cm, very high but feels open a little bit but I'm still learning on what is closed and open. BFN around 5pm :-/
11 dpo- energized after a day of resting. achy boobs, watery cm, stomach still off
12 dpo- horrible headache all day, still high and wet little creamy. Spotting after sex this am but went away within the hr (pinkish).
AF due in 2 days. Trying to wait it out...
13 dpo- woke up with pinkish mixed with cm discharge thought af was starting but turned to brown spotting and now nothing. still high and soft. boobs aching and horrible cramping feels worse than the typical af symptoms.
from 7dpo I have been having hot flashes, waking up sweating.

What do you ladies think? I'm thinking I'm out but still praying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->