Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hey guys. im new to this sight and new to TTC ! march 18th is my test day. and i cant think about anything else! its driving me nuts , not knowing. My Fiancé who is a nurse is convinced I am, but I think its partially because he just wants me to be so bad lol . hoping talking to people like me will help!

4A. Blessing: I know how you feel, I've been ttc for 1 1/2 years and just did my first iui back to back last Monday and Tuesday so I'm Also going crazy in this 2ww! I test on the 18th for progesterone levels then 1 week later pregnancy test. Hope you get your BFP! I have been feeling weird twinges in my uterus like never before but it could also be the meds I needed to take for the iui. Sending you lots of baby dust! =)

I'm on 8 dpo...been having a pain on my lower left side for the past 5 days...no other symptoms but that. First time trying to conceive. Very nervous!

hello, sorry im new to this and im really not sure what to do anymore. i was wondering if any of u could help me... im 16. i am 22 days late and negative testing. i have lower stomach twinges and almost af cramping. my boobs r sore and im so tired. im also constantly bloated and cry at the silliest things. i went to the doctors and they r convinced im pregnant but havent done any other tests. sorry to bother u. 😔

Younghelp- It is possible for home tests to be negative even when you are pregnant. But doctors can usually do a blood test that is more accurate then POAS(peeing on a stick). I know they won't do an ultrasound until 8 weeks because there is nothing big enough to see prior to that.

Did the doctors take any blood work, or at least schedule a follow up appointment? I don't know how they can "say" ou are pregnant without doing any tests, since there are other conditions that can cause you to miss a period.

Counting pregnancy weeks is a bit confusing since you start counting from the first day of your last period not the day you conceive. So if my calculations are right you should be about 7weeks if you are pregnant. If you don't have a follow up appointment I would schedule one and possibly with another doctor.

Have you talked to your parents about this or are you keeping it to yourself for now?

Now I am having cramp like pressure pain in my pelvic/ uterus area. I.m just curious of what this symptom is all about. I never had this before. I'm new here and wanted to join a site like this bc I have been TTC for almost a year. This two week waiting period is driving me crazy..anyone up for a discussion or helpful advice?

AF is due Monday, and I swear I have a million symptoms but every test has been negative (despite my over tweaking) so not getting my hopes up yet. My main symptoms though have been nausea and increased CM (more than usual, I usually dry up after O). At the moment though, I have an awful headache. Trying to not test again until I miss AF. :nope:

Hey ladies! Hoping to join in on the wait!

I am 9DPO today. Took an IC this morning and swear there is a faint 2nd line. I will be taking another test everyday until my period or pregnancy, too :)

Hey ladies! Hoping to join in on the wait!

I am 9DPO today. Took an IC this morning and swear there is a faint 2nd line. I will be taking another test everyday until my period or pregnancy, too :)

Yesterday was 9DPO for me and my IC also gave me a faint positive. I'm probably jumping the gun here but I'm just too excited. :happydance: Here, has some baby dust! :dust:

Haha, thank you! I don't think you are jumping the gun! Usually, those things are stark white (believe me, I have tried really hard to see something that wasn't there). I would just keep testing and letting it get darker.

I'm excited and scared all at the same time. It took me 2 years to get pregnant with my second one, so I had prepared myself for another long wait, then BAM! I got pregnant first time we tried (haha, at least I think I'm pregnant). Crazy. Bring on baby number 3.

agreed! I never would have dreamed that I'd get a positive on my IC before a FRER!

You're one of the lucky ones! It took me 3 months, which isn't long either, but I'm convinced the preseed may have helped out!

Seriously. You can start obsessing about conceiving quickly...which I did. Glad to be jumping right past that hurdle this time.

TBH- My husband is a little freaked out. He thought it would take longer, too. Still excited, but nervous.

I tried to show my husband my test and he swears I'm crazy. He says he won't believe it until the line is super dark and the doctor confirms!

Same deal with us! We must be able to see better :haha:

I think we may need to start a December thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->