Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Just took a walmart cheapie and $ store test, both white as snow( clean snow anyhow), that was a 5 hour hold with no fluids at all...sux

Same for me yesterday, and today, 14dpo, BFN on FRER. So - thinking I'm out. :nope:

Finally got my period on cycle day 34 (longer than normal)

Well, at least you know now and you're one day closer to trying again. I know its hard - I think I'm out and now just almost, weirdly, hoping for AF just so we can get on with it already!

this is my weekend resolution to kick myself in the behind: if on the 10. August there was still no period, I'll test and I won't chicken out.
(sorry for all the moping guys... I'm really scared of testing.)

nausea, sensitive boobs, stuffed nose, backpain and from time to time sharp pain in the lower region and around the hips/upper thighs. But all these could theoretically also be pre-period stuff (usually I only get a slightly stuffed nose though).
my mood is slightly better, but still seem to be closer to tears that usual, but this is VERY typical for me pre-period.

I'd kill for fries with mustard. totally gonna treat myself to fries today.

Yeah, I feel like its impossible to know. I thought I was in the TWW, then yesterday thought maybe I was ovulating, and today now I think I'm getting my period soon. All those symptoms are the same....!!:growlmad:

Hello ladies I'm confused really.Fertilityfriend says I ovulated on Monday and I'm 4dpo today luckly I baby danced:happydance: Monday and my other other charts say I'm ovulating tomorrow and last night I had some cramping I'm not sho is it becoz I'm ovulating tomorrow or becoz im 3dpo as fertility friend says but I didn't have any ovulation pain like I always do.Help I'd post a picture of my graph but I don't know how to I tried.:cry:

I don't have experience with FF, just have used my <irregular> cycle to estimate and OPK's so far. But - I find I feel much better if DH and I BD as often as possible, so if you realize you were wrong, at least you're covered!

Well 13dpo for me AF due today, and another totally white BFN
I am realy feeling just neutral. I mean I want a baby more than anything right now, but my mood is just...neutral...not hopeful, not crushed...just like I'm sitting at a stop light waiting for it to turn Green lol
Temp went up again today...so that's good, but I just really don't know what else to change in my process right now, as I'm using a donor, and he def has been successful with 2 others...hmm
I'm just gonna wait it out at this point I guess, time will tell! :af::shhh:

Well 13dpo for me AF due today, and another totally white BFN
I am realy feeling just neutral. I mean I want a baby more than anything right now, but my mood is just...neutral...not hopeful, not crushed...just like I'm sitting at a stop light waiting for it to turn Green lol
Temp went up again today...so that's good, but I just really don't know what else to change in my process right now, as I'm using a donor, and he def has been successful with 2 others...hmm
I'm just gonna wait it out at this point I guess, time will tell! :af::shhh:

JLM, sounds like we are in the same boat - except you have the better attitude. Good for you for remaining calm. That's the best thing you can do at this time.

This morning I was sharing with DH all these things that I can do to improve our chances next month - and he said - "hold on...let's just wait to see what happens." Just what I needed to hear.

Fx for you JLM, hope you have good news to share ASAP, but I appreciate your neutral attitude!:coffee:

:hugs: Thx Yogi!
That was really sweet of DH to say that
Hope you and I are both just dealing with late planting Beans lol

Well 14dpo...,, still:af:, temp up again, and still :bfn:
Gonna try and remain neutral again today, and relax because this process is as you allll know...way stressful.
Hope all you ladies are feeling and doing well!

Hello ladies.at last my Ovulation was yesterday and I started feeling the ov pains starting late yesterday till now.Im over the moon and just want to take it easy on this tww hope it works out..Baby dust to you ladies

Congrats BabyNal!
I have reached 15 dpo...no AF thankfully, but temp dipped some today.
Didn't expect it to keep going up, but still BFN so the waiting continues (dramatic music lol)

JLM I think your HCG levels are low because you sound promising I'd go crazy if I was you lol.Did you go for some blood work? As long as AF stays away from you lol and wish you a healthy sticky bean..fingers crossed

No blood work. I am not sched to even see my gyn for over a month, due to my insur changing- because my doc of 10 yrs doesn't take my new insur. UNLESS you are pregnant lol ??
So I would need to be darn sure I can pass their dip test at first visit or I'll have to pay cash.

Welp, AF is now 18 days late. Doc has been emailing me today and gonna schedule an ultrasound for this week. I'm hoping for tomorrow. Haven't had the cramping which is weird but very bloated and getting an ovary cyst type pinching here and there and during sex. Getting worried it could be something bad, but she stills seems to be leaning towards pregnancy but also wants to check uterus wall thickness... When I googled, it sounds like they check that for cancer :( FX

OK maybe I'm paranoid... Upon further research, looks like the thickness of the uterus changes in pregnancy (makes sense). Does this sound familiar to any of you who have had babies?

Sorry I missed the first part about what this is in ref to about uterus thickening.
I would hazard a guess that it may be a bit thicker in early preg due to increase fluid retention, blood flow etc, but it def thins as the baby gets bigger later in preg.

I am so terrified of being pregnant. i don't want to be. I live with my boyfriend and we are not financially stable enough to support a baby. I'm 18 years old, I go to college, and I work in a small town shop. I don't know how to distract myself.

I am so terrified of being pregnant. i don't want to be.

Well that is a scary situation, but you can't unring a bell, so all you can do is test to find out if you are. If you can't afford them there are many clinics that offer free testing.
On another note, you may want to google a few unplanned pregnancy sites. You will be able to chat with ladies in the same position as you and get the support you need. \

We all try to be helpful here, and welcome questions, but everyone here is trying to get pregnant. I think a forum specifically for unplanned pregnancy will help you sort out all your options better:hugs:
I hope everything turns out well for you!

Hello ladies.This time around I don't have many symptoms.
1dpo..i had cramping and twings on my right side and my right leg also cramps,watery cm out of 10 I'd say 8%.
2dpo..still cramping both ovaries have alil noticeable pain,couldn't sleep,watery cm 8%,still feel the right leg cramps and headache.
3dpo..woke up because of a sharp pain I got on my abdomen,watery cm,headache.lets see how the rest of the day goes...fingers crossed:hugs:
. I'm so nervous I wish to see a BFP this Cycle :happydance:
I just had to add LOL I'm so emotional right now and crying and my husband is laughing at me and just said (yah the things pregnant woman do) and I asked him why he would say I'm pregnant this early and he laughed.Is it true men feel it when they have scored lmao#HIDES

Hello ladies.This time around I don't have many symptoms.
1dpo..i had cramping and twings on my right side and my right leg also cramps,watery cm out of 10 I'd say 8%.
2dpo..still cramping both ovaries have alil noticeable pain,couldn't sleep,watery cm 8%,still feel the right leg cramps and headache.
3dpo..woke up because of a sharp pain I got on my abdomen,watery cm,headache.lets see how the rest of the day goes...fingers crossed:hugs:
. I'm so nervous I wish to see a BFP this Cycle :happydance:
I just had to add LOL I'm so emotional right now and crying and my husband is laughing at me and just said (yah the things pregnant woman do) and I asked him why he would say I'm pregnant this early and he laughed.Is it true men feel it when they have scored lmao#HIDES

its now 23:00 late at night insomnia and I had dry mouth and thirst avoiding to drink to much fluids coz I'm peeing alot,blocked nose like I'm gona get flu and still cramping I'm still at 3dpo.

Hello!

Newbie here :hi: (well, I was active 4 years ago when pregnant with my DD). We fell pregnant first time last time. This is my first month of trying and other than taking notice of my CM for ovulation, I have no idea about taking temperatures or charting or anything! I also have unpredictable periods. Last cycle was 33 days, the one before that was 34 and the one before that was 45!

Anyway, I have had a whole bunch of pregnancy symptoms and have tested 4 times so far - all BFN. If I go off a 33 day cycle I will be due on Friday. This is only my first month and I am so impatient already!!

Oh well, will camp out here until AF arrives - head is telling me it will.....heart is saying "DONT GIVE UP YET!!"

:flower:

Give me the strength to not test again until next week!!

Welcome newcomers, and hope everyone is doing well!

Since I am ~19DPO and only have had BFN's and now having PMS symptoms, I am considering myself out. But - I had extreme fatigue last week (was hoping it was for a GOOD reason), felt better, but than had extreme bouts on Monday. I had this issue, along with other symptoms, in March, and tested negative for anemia, thyroid issues, lyme, etc. and thought it was just me adjusting from coming of BCP. But, since it happened again recently, I thought maybe it was something else, and came across Vitamin B12 deficiency, which, I found after further research, can mess up your ability to get pregnant.

Does anyone have experience with Vitamin B12? I also realize B6 can be a player in fertility - who is taking Vitamin B supplements?

Af was due was due on or around 30/31st July, Bfn on 1st August, still no show of af, and no MPs or preg symptoms did have sore boobs for last two weeks which I don't usually get with pms but did have with my 3 pregnancy ( but can't remember that far forward) but gone now &#128527;

I'm on vit d, as ver low, that is also said to help improve chances. I have pcos but my cycle is quite regularly at mo since coming off implement in oct 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->