Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Welp, had an ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasound. They said they didn't see a pregnancy, but that I'd have to be 4 weeks pregnant to see it (so who knows, but I'm probably not pregnant), but they did find a moderate sized cyst inside my left ovary (which HAS been giving me pains, so I assumed there WAS one there) and a fibroid inside my uterus... but my doctor can't understand why I still don't have my period 20 days later... she is referring me to a gyno and will find out more once I go see one (just have to find one now). It's so odd that I had/have so many symptoms, but I guess a lot of them are the same symptoms as when you have a cyst... :(

Well 13dpo for me AF due today, and another totally white BFN
I am realy feeling just neutral. I mean I want a baby more than anything right now, but my mood is just...neutral...not hopeful, not crushed...just like I'm sitting at a stop light waiting for it to turn Green lol
Temp went up again today...so that's good, but I just really don't know what else to change in my process right now, as I'm using a donor, and he def has been successful with 2 others...hmm
I'm just gonna wait it out at this point I guess, time will tell! :af::shhh:

JLM, any update? Still nothing?

Hi Happy
I just got home, updated on the Aug thread here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-thread-32-testers-1-bfp-28.html#post35949951
Still same faint lines after limit, no AF, 19dpo today sigh :coffee:

Still no period and it's now 22 days late! I'm almost due for my NEXT period! DH and I are thinking I just skipped one and will get my next one next week or so, but who knows... still having cyst pains and I have a follow up ultrasound on September 15th (the day after my 30th birthday, so maybe it's a sign lol).

:shrug:

McMee I sure hope so...maybe you will get your much awaited GIFT for your bday!
:dust:

Hi ladies.
Can any of the Natural Progesterone users check out my other thread to answer this pls?
Thx in advance:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2332019-natural-progesterone-long.html

hi all, m new to this site and would like to know bout things you experience in your tww.
i am 10dpo but no much of the pregnancy symptoms though i feel that something sometimes is different. me and dh are ttc since 7 months now and this is the first time i felt that something is different.
2 dpo - pains in lower abdomen, lower back pain fatigue, headache
3 dpo - same as 2 dpo with some ewcm
4 dpo- same as 2 dpo
5-7 dpo- no symptoms
8 dpo - mestrual cramps, almost hit the bathroom everytime i felt that m about to start my AF
9 dpo - no symptoms other than frequent urination and slight tender breasts and nipples
10 dpo- sore boobs and nipples.

i want to know if these are really signs of pregnancy.
(i only had sore boobs 5 days before my AF)
pls let me know if anybody has the same symptoms as me...
this TWW is so annoying

McMee I sure hope so...maybe you will get your much awaited GIFT for your bday!

That would be lovely!! :) to keep my spirits up, because of course I'm worried that the fibroid in my uterus is cancerous or there's just something else bad going on, I've been googling about women who didn't find out they were pregnant until a couple months in. I still haven't had my period and it's 25 days late now, if it was on the correct cycle. That would mean that my next period is due this Thursday, so maybe it just skipped, we will see. IF I had my period a week early last month, which I assumed MIGHT have happened when I thought it was IB, then my period would technically just be 4 days late and they wouldn't have been able to see a pregnancy in the ultrasound as I wouldn't have been 4 weeks prego yet. I'm killing myself with theories lol.

Nipples aren't too sore anymore, not much CM anymore, cramping here and there but the ovarian cyst pains outdo the cramps... and last night I was SO hot, my husband couldn't understand cuz it was cold in the house and bedroom from the AC and I couldn't sleep well and was tossing and turning all night, I think cuz I was hot. I don't feel sick. Anxious for my follow up ultrasound next month. I'm really getting nervous :(

hi all, m new to this site and would like to know bout things you experience in your tww.
i am 10dpo but no much of the pregnancy symptoms though i feel that something sometimes is different. me and dh are ttc since 7 months now and this is the first time i felt that something is different.
2 dpo - pains in lower abdomen, lower back pain fatigue, headache
3 dpo - same as 2 dpo with some ewcm
4 dpo- same as 2 dpo
5-7 dpo- no symptoms
8 dpo - mestrual cramps, almost hit the bathroom everytime i felt that m about to start my AF
9 dpo - no symptoms other than frequent urination and slight tender breasts and nipples
10 dpo- sore boobs and nipples.

i want to know if these are really signs of pregnancy.
(i only had sore boobs 5 days before my AF)
pls let me know if anybody has the same symptoms as me...
this TWW is so annoying

Welcome! I'm slightly new as well and have gotten some great help from here :) anyways, I'm still trying to find out if I am prego right now as my period is 25 (yes twenty five!!!!) days late and all negative pee tests, blood test, and ultrasound... anyways, I was pregnant about 7 years ago and didn't get sore boobs/nipples until about 4 days before my period was due and didn't get a positive test until 3 days after my missed period. I also had cramps about the same length of time as the sore boobs, but maybe a lil longer. those DO sound like symptoms! when you start taking tests, post them here and good luck! :dust:

Oh McMee...I agree, maybe you did skip a cycle BUT :shhh:
Don't tell hubby he was right hehe
BUT you know what else?
Me thinks, mayhaps you may have caught the eggy amidst such said skipped cycle and now :mrgreen:
Lets's hope you and I are right and it was too early for the doc to see it.

Oh McMee...I agree, maybe you did skip a cycle BUT :shhh:
Don't tell hubby he was right hehe
BUT you know what else?
Me thinks, mayhaps you may have caught the eggy amidst such said skipped cycle and now :mrgreen:
Lets's hope you and I are right and it was too early for the doc to see it.

hehe you crack me up!! I can't let him know if he is right hahaha

I have ALSO been thinking I may have caught an egg during my off cycle... AF was due July 16th but I had bleeding on July 10th... on July 19th we had sex... hmmmm! The ultrasound technician had also said she didn't see a pregnancy but if I'm less than 4 weeks pregnant, she wont be able to see it. IF I got prego on or after the 19th (since the sperm stays in the system a few days), I would have only been prego about 2 1/2 weeks at the time of my ultrasound.

Hehe :D let's hope you're right! :thumbup:

Hey There,

I'm new here, first time TTC.

The wait is killing me...

I'm especially worried because I don't know exactly how long my cycle is without birth control pills. I've been on them for 8 years and I've had a 28-29 day cycle 90% of the time. But, can I count on that now that I'm off?

I'm asking because my period is due in 8 days but I'm scared to test too soon. Should I wait a week in case my projected period is wrong or should I assume it's right and try a couple days before?

I'm just so scared of the disappointment if it's negative:wacko:

Please give me advice!!!

Welcome Defining!
Well quite a few ladies were on bcp years and are here, so you will get lots of help.
I was on Depo for yrs, and used pills to REstart my cycle when I came off.
I just want to ask - did you do anything to monitor ovulation?
Usually if you can pinpoint that- it's the biggest hurdle- then you can figure out the rest.
I have a 13 day LP usually (luteal phase - from Ov to next cycle) some ladies have longer and some shorter.
But if you can track and confirm ovulation, it really helps knowing when to test.
There is also the possibility of late implant, which delays when a pos test shows, so you have alot of possibilities right now- sorry hehe.
Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones who comes off pils and gets preggo quickly. I have a friend that has been preg twice - each time was the first cycle off pills for 5 yrs, and 6 years. Just to be safe, the ladies here say if :witch: hasn't shown then keep testing every couple days, but 8-9 days after ov would be the earliest realistic that you can test positive, so give it till at least a week after you expect your next period. Annnd if you are still :sex: in the meantime, keep in mind you may get preg now or next week and not when you thought...so :test: when in doubt lol
Wish you the best!

Welp, I FINALLY have an answer to my issue... not the one I was hoping for, BUT it is what it is. The evil :witch: came this morning. I was actually relieved because in the beginning I felt prego, but lately I have just felt nervous and like something was wrong (I have been thinking the worst since finding out about my ovarian cyst and uterine fibroid. BUT, DH and I both agreed that we are glad I have the ultrasound because otherwise we wouldn't have known about the cyst or fibroid and what if they GOT worse? Phew.

I think what happened is this... I think my period came a week early and since it was so light and only last a couple hours, I thought it was IB :sad1: so I technically got my period... because today is the EXACT day my period is due (because I'm usually on BCP), which is strange that it came on the right day considering I'm off of BCP at the moment. Will talk to DH and see if he wants to TTC or wait like we were (then will get back on BCP on Sunday).

Anyways, thanks for all who have been following along and chatting back and forth with me! And I'm not going anywhere. I've had lots of fun on this site, so I will keep stalking and commenting lol. Hope to hear good news from the rest of you!! :dust:

Ah Sorry McMee
But they say everything happens for a reason, so it is good it lead you to the US that made you aware of two things you didn't know about.
I'm sure you would much rather had a BFP lol, buuuut maybe this lit a spark in DH's mind and maybe you all can ttc. When I wanted to conceive and DH didn't - I pulled the do you know how much harder it gets to have a child once a woman has been on BC a while annnnd getting older???
Yea...I totally did it...he grudgingly agreed, and it worked first try :blush:
But we have an awesome son, so he never regretted it.
:hugs: and hope you keep ttc cuz we would miss you alot if you are just stalking!

Oh I will contribute, too! Oops, meant to add that haha. I'm a chatter if you couldn't tell by my long forum, I love to chat lol and I have said to DH before how 'I'm not getting any younger' lol and he just jokes back at me saying ppsshhh. We always mess with each other. I'm turning 30 next month. DIRTY THIRTY. But, I think this may have lit a spark in his mind, who knows! I will talk to him tonight and see if I should get back on the pill or not. My god though, I forgot how much more painful my AF cramps are when I'm OFF the pill :( my cyst was also bothering me earlier from it. I finally took 2 Aleve's before lunch and had to lay in my car at lunch. I'm good now though but oy!

Thank you!

I did track my ovulation this month and really went for it during that window :winkwink:

Thank you for your kind hopes! Both my mom and sister conceived immediately with each of their children, but neither of them were on pills...

I will try and contain myself for at least 1 more week..... :wacko:

Thank you!

I did track my ovulation this month and really went for it during that window :winkwink:

Thank you for your kind hopes! Both my mom and sister conceived immediately with each of their children, but neither of them were on pills...

I will try and contain myself for at least 1 more week..... :wacko:

Lol Defining...All of us have perfect control and Never test early:blush: ok let me stop before lightning comes this way hehe
Sounds like you have done all you can do for now, welcome to the Waiting room hehe.

McMee Make sure you start your conversation out with a huge sigh, followed by a pitiful look :sad1:
Then lean on his shoulder and say "...I was really looking forward to having a baby..."
Feel free to add a 2nd sigh for dramatic effect :rofl:
Let him finish that open ended sentence.
You know how men are- if you suggest pills, he will say he thought you said it because you wanted him to agree with what you mentioned, cuz if he didn't agree, he thought you would be mad that he didn't believe you when you mentioned it and he didn't want you to think he wasn't being supportive of your wanting to go back on the pill, even tho he didn't want you to...
Yea, that's what men hear - so save yourself the confusion and let him decide :haha:

Hey guys.i feel like jumping up over the moon.i am 13dpo today and my period was supposed to start and it hasn't,I have these cramps as if I'm on my AF becoz I only get my cramps if AF has started never before AF also my nipples where unnoticeably sensitive for the past 2days,back pain,stomach cramps,headache and chest pain and it worries me coz I never have chest pains even though I ignored some symptoms after 6dpo when my cramping stopped I thought I was out I also felt out and cut myself off the forums didn't post anymore.Today I'm convinced that God heard my prayers hope I'm not putting my hopes up lol for them to start tomorrow...i feel like a 5yr old who just got a present HaHaHaHa.Ladies I wish you lots of baby dust.
. FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME
(singing) I'm so excited and I just can't hide it im about to loose control and I think I like it....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->