Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ahh BabyNal! I love those kind of presents since me being late is usually a good sign.
:hugs: and :dust: to you Pls keep us updated!

Hey JLM Thank you Hun and my period is always on time.i woke up with a little loose stool and I'm thinking of taking a test in 3hrs will keep you posted...Fingers crossed for you this month with a sticky bean.

Hey JLM Thank you Hun and my period is always on time.i woke up with a little loose stool and I'm thinking of taking a test in 3hrs will keep you posted...Fingers crossed for you this month with a sticky bean.

I just took a test and its a BFN this is y I hate ttc coz of disappointment,but hope is not lost until AF shows up

Lol Defining...All of us have perfect control and Never test early:blush: ok let me stop before lightning comes this way hehe
Sounds like you have done all you can do for now, welcome to the Waiting room hehe.

I gave in and took a test on Friday and Saturday... it's basically impossible for the tests to tell yet, so it was pointless, but somehow it made me feel better. They were both negative but I'm comforting myself with the knowledge that it was too soon... here's to hoping!

Oh yeah, and I bought a few more cheapies so I think I'll just keep testing each morning to hold myself over... crazy much?

:thumbup:

hehe
Go for it Defining

BabyNal I'm sorry, but you are 100% right, no AF= still in the game!

Hope its not AF when I woke up today went to the bathroom,when I wipe I saw pinkish blood I hope its not AF and my lower back hurts,lets see how the rest of the day goes I'm already sad and disappointed....

Hey ladies its that Mis RED she got to me last night,wish you guys all the baby dust and a healthy sticky bean.....Lots of love will keep you in my prayers....

Didn't post my result here yet: had a positive last week, so I was right.
I have strong bleeding since Tuesday though. the first day I woke up with a giant gush bright red, but since yesterday it mainly brown/old blood.
it's less than my normal period (which would also be a few weeks late), but it is definitively stronger than what I would consider normal spotting.
I don't want to test again (even though the last early miscarriage came with a very strong 1 week period) and have the evidence, I've got the feeling this won't work out. :(
I don't wanto to go to the doc yet...because then I'd have to talk with people around me about it, and this was terrible the last time...

So sorry Milalacht...I really hope it was just a breakthrough, and that everything continues well for you.

im 5dpo and never felt like this before. new to the whole waiting game. first time TTC. been exhausted, nauseous, dizzy (could be the heat), peeing lot, kinda moody. the thing that bugs me is this pressure/tingly feeling I've got. very weird. anyone else feel that?

Hi all,

this is my first post here.

I had undergone an 3rd iui on 25th august with 2 foliicles 24 mm and 26 mm and which appeared to be ruptured at the time of iui.

Today is my 1dpiui....hope i get pregnant this cycle.

what do u all think?

Welcome Mad :hi:
Sounds pretty good to me FX for you
and :dust:

Currently 2dpo. First month actually paying attention to ovulation and timing BD. here we go! :)

I am 3dp5dt and I am dying to th test!! This is our first ever embie transfer and I'm excited and nervous at the same time! And my poor boobs are extremely sore and been cramping on and off hopefully it's a good sign..

Dust to all xx

Ooh MissC that's exciting!
I was a surrogate in 2009 and we transferred 3 embies and 2 stuck. Wishing you the very best outcome!
Oh if you have super early tests, you may be able to see a line in the next day or 2.
I got my bfp on the eve of 4dp5dt (9dpo) with the twins.
It was very faint, but def there.
Pls keep us updated!

hey everyone!
this is my first post on any site like this but were trying for our second and trying to keep it secret for now so we can surprise family, soo i'm going crazy not talking to anyone about this and im also going crazy during this two week wait!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->