Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

BabyNaledi- I completely understand. Keep us updated and you will be in my thoughts and prayers

Hi ladies.im 5days late still no AF nipples sore,headaches,nauseous and vomiting I tested today and its a BFN.still not out yet but I'm just hoping Miss Red does not come which is unusual for me..any advice please I'm going crazy now.

BabyNaledi- what brand of a HPT did you use? Sometimes it might not be sensitive. There is a cheaper brand I used after I had tested positive that was negative.

3 rounds of clomid 2 rounds of letrozole. Had IUI on Monday the waiting is driving me crazy.

This morning when I driving to work I saw a shooting star sent my DH a message telling him I saw a shooting star and made a wish. His reply was he saw it 2 and he believes it is the life our baby starting. I am praying he is right.

3 rounds of clomid 2 rounds of letrozole. Had IUI on Monday the waiting is driving me crazy.

This morning when I driving to work I saw a shooting star sent my DH a message telling him I saw a shooting star and made a wish. His reply was he saw it 2 and he believes it is the life our baby starting. I am praying he is right.

I know waiting can be hard, try and stay strong. I pray the shooting star is the beginning of your baby's life

I last ovulated almost 7 days ago and my partner and I had intercourse. For the last couple of days I have had a very unsettled tummy, not quite nausea but it's not sitting right thats for sure especially if I'm slightly hungy.

Also i have had dull cramps in my right side feel like pre menstrual however in not due for another 8 days. Also i have been having aches in my right hip and lower back , my hip is very tender to poke. I do suffer from arthritis in my hands knees and ankles but never in my hips...

My last symptoms is an eversion to meat i have mainly been eating fresh fruit and veg and have been very thirsty and getting a dry moth easily and have i weird taste in my mouth.

Sorrry for the ramble, I know it's to early to test.

Some advice would be much appreciated. <3 :)

Hi everyone,

I was here a week or two ago and my period was due almost a full week ago (Sept. 13). I messed up on my bcp so I don't know if I even ovulated, let alone when. Usually my period will come mid way through the pack (this month would have been 16 or 17 max) but it's still not here.

However, I have been spotting a little. Yesterday evening I wiped and there was a touch of light pink blood, then I put a pad in (thought ad was finally here) and later that day there was a tiny spot of light brown blood. When I was at work that night I felt something going on and when I checked there was maybe a quarter of the pad with really dark (pretty much black) blood on it.

Since then, nothing. Up until this morning (so for maybe 12-18 hours) I had a tiny bit of brown blood when I wiped, but it's stopped now.

My question is, I heardimplantation bleeding can be dark if it takes I while to come out, but I tested this morning on an Internet stick (25 sensitivity) and it was a bfn. So if the blood was old, wouldn't that have meant the implantation happened a while ago so the test should be positive?

Just looking for some advice. Who knows, maybe my body's just playing tricks on me and af will come in a day or two. Only other potential symptom is a headache and slight queasiness.

Thanks!

:hi:Sydney
Yup you are right, but it takes 2-3 days after impl bleed to get a faint bfp.
The hcg would be in your blood but takes cpl days for urine to be high enough to detect. Try a frer in a day or 2.
Not sure if you want to be or not, but FX for you all is well!

https://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting-and-symptoms

8 days late, and started bcp again. If there's still nothing in a couple days I'm buying a FRER. My husband and I just got married in April so it would be a big surprise! We were planning on waiting but we would be happy if we're pregnant now. But we'll see - still lack of symptoms so it could just be a really weird period. Will keep updating!

Sydney, you are describing what seems like implantation blood, all the best and yes wait a few more days before testing again with FRER

did you test a last time before restarting bc?

I tested Saturday morning and took the pill Sunday night - so kind of? I read that bcp won't hurt the baby if you don't continue after you get a positive test. I'm going to use the Internet stick tonight (assuming af doesn't come) and if it's still negative I'll buy a FRER tomorrow.

oh ok
Mind you it's been a cpl pages, but I think you mentioned usually getting your AF mid pill pack>?
Most pills you get AF on the break between packs. Are you taking something diff than a normal pill pack?
Just wondering

Well it's day 9 and still no af. Super weird, I totally thought it was here today because I suddenly felt super wet and so I went to the washroom expecting a period and there was nothing! Just white cm. Soooooo odd.
I tested again tonight (not a FRER, just regular 25 sensitivity) and negative. What's the deal??
Oh and to answer your question JLM73, I must have written it wrong. I meant during the week off the pills af usually comes halfway through the week (a Wednesday instead of Sunday), not in the middle of the actual pack.

Any advice? I'm driving myself mental and am starting to think that tiny bit of blood was af after all. It certainly wasn't like any period I've ever had - but with still negative tests and a lack of symptoms I don't know. The only other 'off' things going on with me is quite a bit of lightheadedness today, and an aversion to alcohol which is really weird.

Well the gush of cm still seems like a preg symptom:shrug:
You should try a frer if you can. They detect bfps earlier than reg brands, and several ladies have had low hcg numbers but def gotten lines on the frer.
If that is neg then I would see your doc.
FX for you!

Negative on the FRER, still no 'true' period. Guess I'll just assume that was a bizarre period - if I start getting symptoms I'll go to the doctor, but I think for now I'm not feeling any different and with all the negatives it must just be negative! Will keep updating in the future. Thanks for all the support!

NP at all- Check the test very closely, sometimes lines are so very faint at first and show more after drying.

:blush:
Hey ladies! So happy to be around likeminded people! Gah. So... I'm 22 DPO and no sign of period. Multiple negative pregnancy tests, so I feel a bit hopeless... but my period is super regular normally and it's disappeared... We are well versed in my cycle- and knowing when I'm ovulating etc. so our timing should be right on, but I'm very discouraged by the negative tests. Everything I Read said they should be positive by now. I guess I'm just waiting for AF or BFP, whichever shows up first!

Wow
I am not that patient lol especially if you are regular. I would be getting blood drawn!
It is possible you have skipped a period, so hopefully you have still kept track of another poss O as you see how lost one could get on what day you are in that situation.
FX and GL!

Hello! My name is Tiffany and my wife and I insemenated on September 19th! We are new to this site and was referred to sign and talk with! We are really excited and look forward to meeting some great new people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->