Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Sarah Anne- hope your are pregnant but AF does get delayed when ovulation is late.

Baby dust to you ladies.

Today I'm 5dp5dt and I was planning on poas but I'm too scared now. I think I will wait until my beta or at least 7dp5dt.

I already peed (sorry tmi) my morning urine so I won't poas. Wish me luck ladies.

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your responses!

Hi DBZ! It has been a long time! My daughter will be THREE on Wednesday! It's crazy!

AF arrived this morning. I'm so bummed! We've been TTC for 9 months now and nothing. It took me 6 months to get pregnant the first time and then I miscarried early and got pregnant again the very next cycle.

I've been using ovulation tests this time around and still am not having luck. It's definitely harder to BD with our 3 year old around. She comes into our room a lot in the night still and we're both so tired all the time.

Trying this long is seriously getting to me. I was so devastated this morning. I'm just tired of trying and seriously wanted to have the baby by now and I'm not even pregnant yet. It's heart breaking sometimes.

Hi Everyone! Thanks for your responses!

Hi DBZ! It has been a long time! My daughter will be THREE on Wednesday! It's crazy!

AF arrived this morning. I'm so bummed! We've been TTC for 9 months now and nothing. It took me 6 months to get pregnant the first time and then I miscarried early and got pregnant again the very next cycle.

I've been using ovulation tests this time around and still am not having luck. It's definitely harder to BD with our 3 year old around. She comes into our room a lot in the night still and we're both so tired all the time.

Trying this long is seriously getting to me. I was so devastated this morning. I'm just tired of trying and seriously wanted to have the baby by now and I'm not even pregnant yet. It's heart breaking sometimes.

I'm so sorry hun. Stay strong and I will keep you in my prayers.

Afm- I'm 6dp5dt and haven't poas yet, I chickened out. AF is due on Tuesday and my beta is scheduled for Thursday. Today I have AF cramps, had them for most of the day. Praying it's a good sign and not AF.

Thanks N8ie!

AF has been crazy this time around. So heavy and cramps are SO bad.

Question for you ladies - I need to buy some new ovulation tests and they are SO expensive in Canada. Has anyone had a good experience with the "Easy@Home" brand?

Thanks N8ie!

AF has been crazy this time around. So heavy and cramps are SO bad.

Question for you ladies - I need to buy some new ovulation tests and they are SO expensive in Canada. Has anyone had a good experience with the "Easy@Home" brand?

Hi Sarah - been lurking here during my past TWWs and lurking again as I near my O date this month...

saw your question and I haven't used that brand but I have used wondfos :)thumbup:) and just got a new brand on amazon - clinical guard. starting with those this month so I'll update after I use.

GL!

Sydney- when is your beta? And did you do a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

Afm- today I'm 10dp5dt, today is the day of my beta. Last night I POAS and it gave me a BFP. Im finally PREGNANT ☺️😊, after trying for so long. Now I'm just worried about the beta.

All I can say is that God is good, it feels so unreal that this is finally happening.

Baby dust to you ladies

Congratulations N8ie!! I'm so happy for you :thumbup: I don't know what either of those things are unfortunately. I'm new at this lingo :blush: But I gave in and tested, still bfn so probably out @ this point :cry:

Thank you. I was asking if you had a 3 day transfer or a 5 day transfer? Which ivf protocol did you follow?

Congrats N8ie!!! I'm super jealous!!

AF is finally winding down over here. Hoping this will be our cycle. I'm tired of trying to be honest. I feel like I have to hound my hubby around ovulation time every month and I can tell he is more than tired of trying. I'm exhausted.

Congrats N8ie!!! I'm super jealous!!

AF is finally winding down over here. Hoping this will be our cycle. I'm tired of trying to be honest. I feel like I have to hound my hubby around ovulation time every month and I can tell he is more than tired of trying. I'm exhausted.

Thank you. And don't lose hope.

Afm- my first beta came back as 115😀, I'm going for the second one on Saturday. Hoping that it will be a great number

congrats! Starting SMEP tonight so should be in the TWW next week :thumbup:

Hello ladies.im 3days late today and I only have one sore nipple,nauseous and sore back I hope this time its not late AF as last month my AF was 2days late hope this red witch stays away LOL.i wish you ladies all the best and I'm still keeping you in my prayers.sorry for not posting anymore this month things have been hectic and I wasn't spotting my symptoms that much.

Hello ladies.im 3days late today and I only have one sore nipple,nauseous and sore back I hope this time its not late AF as last month my AF was 2days late hope this red witch stays away LOL.i wish you ladies all the best and I'm still keeping you in my prayers.sorry for not posting anymore this month things have been hectic and I wasn't spotting my symptoms that much.

Hi. Why don't you buy some FRER and test? All the best, I hope it's the bundle of joy you have been waiting for.

Afm- last week Thursday I did my first beta and got 115.2 and today I got the results from Saturday and it is 378. 😊😊😊😊 I'm so happy

Hi. Why don't you buy some FRER and test? All the best, I hope it's the bundle of joy you have been waiting for.

Afm- last week Thursday I did my first beta and got 115.2 and today I got the results from Saturday and it is 378. �������� I'm so happy

hi N8ie.i do want to test but this time I'm afraid it would be a BFN its now scary and heart breaking to take a test.i will take it when I'm at least a week late:winkwink:.and I have a feeling of fullness which I had last month when I was late but I'm never late this long I just don't want disappointment of a BFN and still cramping its a crazy ttc world out here.
Congrats on your BFP I wish you a healthy baby:baby: and enjoy it.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"