Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hello,
my name is Tiffany and my wife and I are in our TWW also and I find taking a little trip is helping us or just getting away for the weekend if possible!

Our love- welcome, what procedure did you and your wife do? I was on the short protocol of IVF and I fell pregnant this time, I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant. The TWW can be dreadful I have been on it twice. My advice would be to take it easy and try to do things that will keep you busy during this time.

All the best

Hi all! I'm Kristina. I'm 28 as is my DF. We've been TTC for three months now. The last two months I've been over analyzing every "symptom" I thought I felt; so I stopped doing it this month because the wait was killing me and I ended up disappointed each time. We tried to carefully plan everything this month- and BD'd both two days up until O day, the day of and after. (I'm exhausted! Lol!) I'm 11DPO today (AF is due on Saturday) and I noticed light pink spotting this morning, then changed to dark brown spotting when I wiped (sorry! Tmi!) in the afternoon- nothing to require a panty liner though. I normally become very fatigued and sick starting a week before and everyday up until AF. However, I haven't had that this last week! Just slight cramping yesterday and the spotting today. Any thoughts? Similar experiences?

Thank you! :)

:hi:Kristina!
Sounds very much like implant bleeding, and you are right in that timeframe!
FX for you and:dust:

Hi I'm back...
I'm having kind of a tough time because obviously I still haven't had a period (11 days past), but two days ago I started having bad nausea as well as yesterday. It's not been bad today but I did take the day off. I slept until 1:30 and am still in bed, feeling pressure in my stomach area. Today I'm noticing tightness in my lower back which could just be from being in bed too long but who knows.

I had a terrible headache for couple of days and can't stomach the thought of alcohol at all anymore.

Took another test this morning, still nothing.

I was thinking though, if I ovulated late in my cycle (because of messing with the bcp) wouldn't that change my period date? Like, say I ovulated in the third week of the pack (I know I missed in that week), then the potential IB would have been about 8-10dpo, which means my period would have technically been due sometime this week, depending on when the O date was?

I'm just so confused. All the tests are negative but I can't even figure out if I'm testing too early ��

:hi:Sydney
Yup...missing pills usually either triggers the body to bleed...or O lol
Diff hormones diff reactions, but anything is possible when you miss pills unfortunately.
If your body was totally suppressed by the pills and it triggered O without a bleed ( which can happen, then usually you wouldn't O sooner than 7-10 days from when the body over rode the pill hormones...it takes time for the egg to mature for release etc. So umm yea...if you were still dtd you could be anywhere in a cycle...sorry:hugs:

I hate not knowing -_-
Any advice on if/when I should test again? I was thinking Sunday to give it a full week since IB.

Syd you can usually get a bfp 3 days after IB if all goes well.
FX and GL

Good morning ladies! I may accidentally be in TWW! Me and hubs DTD at the beginning of the month and I'm not due AF until thurs/fri of this week. I've felt bloated and crampy for over a week and yesterday sicky feeling started. With DD I got sickness around 3-4 weeks but couldn't test until 5wks which was BFP. I tested this morning and BFN. Too early maybe? I have the 'feeling'? Any advice would be fab! Hope all is well with everyone!! Xx

:blush:
Hey ladies! So happy to be around likeminded people! Gah. So... I'm 22 DPO and no sign of period. Multiple negative pregnancy tests, so I feel a bit hopeless... but my period is super regular normally and it's disappeared... We are well versed in my cycle- and knowing when I'm ovulating etc. so our timing should be right on, but I'm very discouraged by the negative tests. Everything I Read said they should be positive by now. I guess I'm just waiting for AF or BFP, whichever shows up first!

Hi Littlejess,

I had this happen last October and it turned out I didn't ovulate. Do you know for sure that you ovulated? I had no period in October and basically had a double long cycle.

I'm in the TWW now ladies and it is killing me! At least I think I am. I think that I messed up reading my ovulation tests as this was the first time I used ones where I had to interpret the lines and I think I switched them one day. We BD 4 days before when I think I ovulated and the day before as well. Hopefully this will finally be it for us. It has been a long and hard 10 months. It took me 6 months the first time I got pregnant and then I miscarried. I got pregnant with my daughter the very next cycle.

It's really hard for me right now as I also think my sister will be announcing her second pregnancy tomorrow night. I swear that my sisters get pregnant when their husbands look at him. It is so hard for me.

:hi:Ceri Hope things turn out the way you want!

Sarah- Sorry about the opk confusion but sounds like you covered well in BD.
Also sorry your going to have to hear a preg announcement...those are always tough having to force a smile. Even if you are happy for them, a teensy bit is always bitter sigh
FX and :dust:

Also sorry your going to have to hear a preg announcement...those are always tough having to force a smile. Even if you are happy for them, a teensy bit is always bitter sigh

I hope so. I really want it to happen this month! We could have a June baby!

She hasn't announced it, but I think she is. She says we're getting together for dinner since she's off today and is never off, but it seems weird that she wants to do this now when my family has been together literally all weekend. Kind of suspicious to me. My other sister thinks the same, but she's had her 3 kids already, so it doesn't matter to her as much.

I hope so. I really want it to happen this month! We could have a June baby!

She hasn't announced it, but I think she is. She says we're getting together for dinner since she's off today and is never off, but it seems weird that she wants to do this now when my family has been together literally all weekend. Kind of suspicious to me. My other sister thinks the same, but she's had her 3 kids already, so it doesn't matter to her as much.

And my sister is 8 and a 1/2 weeks pregnant. Due in May. I'm happy for her, of course, but this is driving me crazy. My heart is a little bit broken that they started trying in August and here is she is pregnant right away at the end of September while we've been trying for 10 months. There is nothing fair in this world....

This TWW is never ending and I can't stop symptom spotting! AF is due on Monday. I've been having lots of headaches this past week, which I *think* I had with my daughter, but I can't remember everything to be honest. I bought a big box of ovulation and pregnancy tests, so I have 20 and REALLY want to test, but am trying to refrain so that I don't get disappointed. I think that I would 8 or 9dpo today and have some weird feeling cramps right now. Would I even get an accurate reading?

Sarah we are ALL guilty of SS in the TWW hehe.
Hey we need somethinnng to pass the time until poas??:shrug:
FX for you still and :dust:

Sarah we are ALL guilty of SS in the TWW hehe.
Hey we need somethinnng to pass the time until poas??:shrug:
FX for you still and :dust:

Thanks JLM! I can't wait until Monday! AF is due then and I'm so nervous about whether or not I've finally conceived.

AF showed up a day early this morning... without cramps though, which is weird since I always have bad cramps about 6-12 hours before AF starts.

I'm devastated. I really thought that I was pregnant this time. So MANY symptoms... headaches, sore breasts, backache, fatigue.... I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->