Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ooh MissC that's exciting!
I was a surrogate in 2009 and we transferred 3 embies and 2 stuck. Wishing you the very best outcome!
Oh if you have super early tests, you may be able to see a line in the next day or 2.
I got my bfp on the eve of 4dp5dt (9dpo) with the twins.
It was very faint, but def there.
Pls keep us updated!

Thank you! I am going to started testing either tomorrow so 4dp5dt or on Monday! Will Def keep posted. So exciting.

Hi everyone. Can I join?

I just had my ET today, im trying to take it easy and even took tomorrow off work. Praying my two beans stick

Hi N8ie:hi:
Welcome and oooh very exciting! I am sending double sticky dust your way!
:dust:

:hi: Hi Dustybinquinn (love the name )
Not out till the :witch: flies in!
Maybe you had a late implant

Hello ladies.i just miss u coz I've cut myself from posting and see if I don't look at my symptoms maybe I might catch a bean LOL but I can't help myself and this month I feel absolutely nothing lol its upsetting....Love you all and Baby Dust

Ahhh Nal that's not a bad thing- I am symptom spotting because of the ttc rollercoaster, but truth be told, I NEVER felt a single symptom when I was preg with my kiddos OR the surro twins early on.
Doesn't mean you aren't doing well!

Ahhh Nal that's not a bad thing- I am symptom spotting because of the ttc rollercoaster, but truth be told, I NEVER felt a single symptom when I was preg with my kiddos OR the surro twins early on.
Doesn't mean you aren't doing well!

i feel out maybe next month my luck will change lol..no more symptom spotting i had enough of these mixed misplaced symptoms lol...i will i knew how it feels to be pregnant maybe then i wouldn't fuss and fight

Ahh if only it were so easy lol. Well your ticker says you have a bit to go before testing, so unless you missed BD timeframe...you can't really be out yet!

Jlm- I'm 3dp5dt and just can't wait to test. I had my trigger shot 10 days back and praying I won't get a false positive.

BabyNaledi- hi, how long have you been ttc? It's my third attempt of ivf, I'm praying my embies did stick. I think I'm testing on Saturday, it will be 5dp5dt. I love your name, what does it mean? Is it your future baby's name? (Sorry I sound so curious, I have never come across the name before) all the best ladies.

I love that name too hehe
I have a very common boring name, so I love exotic or original names.
N8ie- completely stalking you! That's one thing I love about the IVF process. Cates are very certain, and lots of things to back them up US, labs etc.
:dust: Ladies!

I love that name too hehe
I have a very common boring name, so I love exotic or original names.
N8ie- completely stalking you! That's one thing I love about the IVF process. Cates are very certain, and lots of things to back them up US, labs etc.
:dust: Ladies!

Stalk away, 😂😂. This is such a roller coaster ride, one day I'm fine and the next I'm crying. The 2ww is hard.

Jlm- I'm 3dp5dt and just can't wait to test. I had my trigger shot 10 days back and praying I won't get a false positive.

BabyNaledi- hi, how long have you been ttc? It's my third attempt of ivf, I'm praying my embies did stick. I think I'm testing on Saturday, it will be 5dp5dt. I love your name, what does it mean? Is it your future baby's name? (Sorry I sound so curious, I have never come across the name before) all the best ladies.

hey ladies....Naledi means Star and its my name...i have decided on a baby name not sure of it yet.its now 5months ttc and this month I tried to stop pointing out the symptoms but I can't help it now I get something that I've never gotten before alot of stretchy mucous from 4dpo till now 7dpo and alot of it aaaaahhhhhh #sigh this is exhausting really.....Baby dust ladies

hey ladies....Naledi means Star and its my name...i have decided on a baby name not sure of it yet.its now 5months ttc and this month I tried to stop pointing out the symptoms but I can't help it now I get something that I've never gotten before alot of stretchy mucous from 4dpo till now 7dpo and alot of it aaaaahhhhhh #sigh this is exhausting really.....Baby dust ladies

Thanks for the baby dust. I'm sending them your way too😘. It's hard to ignore symptoms. I'm on progesterone and oestrogen and the symptoms are of a pregnant lady and it makes it hard.

Are you on ivf? If you are what protocol are you on? I was on the short protocol last cycle and the one I'm currently on was the minimal stimulation.

All the best and your name is beautiful.

Hi Ladies,
Looking for a little advice/reassurance.
AF was due today and did not come. I had very mild cramps for about 15 minutes and nothing else all day.
I never did get a positive on my ovulation tests, but found out part way through they were expired. They gave me a bunch of negatives and then had "errors" every time from day 15 to 18. Based on CM, I think I ovulated around day 19. I usually ovulate around day 15 or 16 (based on four previous cycles).
Do you think I could be pregnant or is af just delayed due to late ovulation? That would mean that I should expect af 3 or 4 days later than usual? So that would mean I should have something by Monday, right?
I've also had a sore back and thick, whitish CM (sorry if this is TMI).
I won't test until Tuesday at the earliest, but I'm starting to freak out. Not testing until Tuesday as we live in a remote area and I can't get to a store that sells tests until then.

:hi: Hi Sarah....actually sounds very good!
Alot of ladies don't get a positive till a day or more after AF due.
usually your LP stays near the same, so if you O late you could set AF back a few days or shorten your LP a couple days...sorry, hard to know what the body will do.
Also keep in mind, even if you think you know when O occurred, you can implant anywhere from 6dpo-12dpo, so if you are on the far end, it will take a few days past 12dpo to get a faint bfp.
Hope late :witch: is a good thing for you!

OMG! Sarah_anne!! :D How are you? It seems like it's been so long since I've seen you around these parts. And your little one is almost three now!! How time flies!

But to answer your question, AF should be delayed if your ovulation was delayed. You should expect it three to four days later than usual in that case, as your LP should remain the same. You should know something by Monday or Tuesday for sure! :D Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->