• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Okay, I have never posted to anything like this. I wasn't really ttc but I wouldn't be upset if I was. I am 10 dpo. I had sex the 12th and ovulated that night into the next day. I had cramps on my right side during that time.
4dpo I started cramping on my left side.
5dpo my cramps just kept switching sides. They were mild cramps. And I was sore in my lower abdomen.
6-9dpo my boobs started hurting really bad. I only ever have sore books the week before I ovulated so this was weird to me. I was also very gassy. I usually don't eat breakfast most days but this whole time I would wake up starving.
9dpo I spotted some light pink discharge.
10dpo I was nauseous all night and threw up in the middle of the night and felt nauseous all morning. I am still spotting. It's a little bit at a time but is now a very dark brown and sometimes red. I am also cramping a bit.
My period is not due for another 4-6 days. I have been late in the past, but I have never ever been early. That's why I am so confused by this spotting.

What do you all think? Am I crazy or could I really be pregnant?

Well I am on cd28 at is due today or tomorrow, still no sign as yet.

10dpo as ovulated a bit later this month so not sure when to test I usually have a 28 day cycle

Okay, I have never posted to anything like this. I wasn't really ttc but I wouldn't be upset if I was. I am 10 dpo. I had sex the 12th and ovulated that night into the next day. I had cramps on my right side during that time.
4dpo I started cramping on my left side.
5dpo my cramps just kept switching sides. They were mild cramps. And I was sore in my lower abdomen.
6-9dpo my boobs started hurting really bad. I only ever have sore books the week before I ovulated so this was weird to me. I was also very gassy. I usually don't eat breakfast most days but this whole time I would wake up starving.
9dpo I spotted some light pink discharge.
10dpo I was nauseous all night and threw up in the middle of the night and felt nauseous all morning. I am still spotting. It's a little bit at a time but is now a very dark brown and sometimes red. I am also cramping a bit.
My period is not due for another 4-6 days. I have been late in the past, but I have never ever been early. That's why I am so confused by this spotting.

What do you all think? Am I crazy or could I really be pregnant?

You could be pregnant. If you are 10dpo, you might get a positive result on a test. Have you tried testing yet?

I had some dark brown and red spotting before and it ended up that I wasn't pregnant, but you never know.

Good luck to you!

Well I am on cd28 at is due today or tomorrow, still no sign as yet.

10dpo as ovulated a bit later this month so not sure when to test I usually have a 28 day cycle

I'm in the same boat! Today is day 29 and I usually have a 28 or 29 day cycle. I'm praying that AF doesn't come. If I don't have anything by Thursday, I'll go to the Doctor.

So since I was still only spotting last night, I decided to test just to see and it was BFN. Then this morning AF decided to show her face.....well maybe next time!

So since I was still only spotting last night, I decided to test just to see and it was BFN. Then this morning AF decided to show her face.....well maybe next time!

AF came for me this morning too... I'm so devastated. It was my first month on Femara and thought I'd get lucky. I don't know why though, I'm not a lucky person. I'm just so tired of being poked with needles and having internal ultrasounds and taking medications. And it was only one cycle. I pray to God that I get pregnant next cycle. I don't know how much more I can take.

AF came and got me tonight..

Onto the next cycle for us all

Sarah as we seem to be all on the same cycle we can keep each other going.

Fingers crossed for the next cycle for you xx

Sarah as we seem to be all on the same cycle we can keep each other going.

Fingers crossed for the next cycle for you xx

Sounds great. Back to the clinic I go today for blood work and an ultrasound.

Hello ladies ,
Maybe can someone more experienced advise me? I'm currently 9dpo and of course took hpt lol which was BFN. I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms, no sore boobs, no discharge,wasn't nauseous or any other signs of pregnancy. 1dpo I had sharp lower abdomen pain and so much gas but that's it. Now like few days ago I noticed that after every single meal I'm getting so bloated and gassy and my belly hurts ( can't really tell which part lol) just feeling pain (not sharp but feeling uncomfortable ). Yesterday had sushi (no raw fish since there is still very small chance that I'm pregnant) and was laying down couldn't get up because of the pain, also I was having slight lower back pains pas few days, especially today and don't know what to think. What do you ladies think? Is there a still chance of me being pregnant? I already lost a hope this month and don't know what to think since these signs doesn't really look like pregnancy signs or maybe it's is ??!! I don't know.

Hi all, new here and have been TTC since December. AF is supposed to arrive March 2nd. I've now had cramps for 3 days along with back pains. I've been tired for the past week and constipated, creamy CM My 3 cats and dog are all over me but that's normal. I am hoping this is the month and I am absolutely going crazy not testing.*

Background: I've had endometriosis since I was 15-16, two laproscopic procedures. Now 24 and recently married and trying for our first.

Hi all, new here and have been TTC since December. AF is supposed to arrive March 2nd. I've now had cramps for 3 days along with back pains. I've been tired for the past week and constipated, creamy CM My 3 cats and dog are all over me but that's normal. I am hoping this is the month and I am absolutely going crazy not testing.*

Background: I've had endometriosis since I was 15-16, two laproscopic procedures. Now 24 and recently married and trying for our first.

Hi NightFire,

Did AF arrive yesterday? Your symptoms sound good, but the symptoms from pregnancy are usually so similar to AF that it is hard to tell. FX for you!

hi ladies ,

new to this forum
my af is due today but with no sign

have mild lower back pain , little like cramping sensations & hunger lol

i have done three test , is there lines or am i seeing things ?
(hopefully they will upload as im useless with technology)

past: early mc dec 2015 .

best wishes to you all x

Attachments

• IMG_20160306_150042.jpg
    IMG_20160306_150042.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
hi ladies ,

new to this forum
my af is due today but with no sign

have mild lower back pain , little like cramping sensations & hunger lol

i have done three test , is there lines or am i seeing things ?
(hopefully they will upload as im useless with technology)

past: early mc dec 2015 .

best wishes to you all x

Looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!

Hi ladies! THis is my first true cycle in a year, for unkown reasons, and only my fourth since coming off the five year Mirena a year late in November 2014 following an unexpected and heart-wrenching chemical pregnancy in October 2014. I'm currently on cd15. My cervix is soft and too high to check open/closed. My cm varies from all amounts of creamy to copious amounts and was watery for a couple days, a lot of the difference seems to come from my level of hydration. I've had headaches and backaches for the last couple of days, as well as waking and post-meal nausea, and started noticing fatigue and slight breast tenderness this morning. While my hubby and I are hopeful, we don't know my cycles yet. Either I already ovulated and am in the tww or am still waiting to ovulate. FX either way!!!

Im 6DPO and GOING INSANE. this is our first round of femera 5MG CD 3-7. US on CD 12 showed 19mm and 17mm follies. I THINK I ovulated CD 14 (not sure no OPK) So im counting as 6 dpo and its been a rough day. :nope::cry: How do yall stay sane?! And, how do yall keep from reaching for symptoms?

Sorry been busy with work, how is everyone going.

Sarah Anne how did your blood work go are you back in the 2ww yet?

I think from my chart I ovulated today so think I may be out this cycle as last BD in Saturday as oh is away and not back till tomorrow, so not holding out any hope this cycle.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Sorry been busy with work, how is everyone going.

Sarah Anne how did your blood work go are you back in the 2ww yet?

I think from my chart I ovulated today so think I may be out this cycle as last BD in Saturday as oh is away and not back till tomorrow, so not holding out any hope this cycle.

Hope everyone else is doing well

I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. This is my second cycle of Femara. They found 4 eggs maturing and a good size with my first cycle and this time they had TEN! Largest was 2mm on Saturday, so it is likely that I'm surging right now and will be ovulating today or tomorrow. Here's hoping this works this cycle! I'm finding Femara to be really hard on my body.

Hello ladies.
So i am new to this and i think i am one of those people who want it so bad and then AF always shows up.... so it is most likly in my head. :(

Currently i am 12 dpo and 5 days away from my expected period.( according to my calendar app on my phone)

So me and my husband do not use birth controle but he does pull out. On February 29th he did not pull out... and... according to my calendar that was my ovulation day. I know this sounds odd but i felt a weird sensation come over me after we did the dead. and ever since then feel odd. ( probably in my head)

i have not really been on top of tracking my symptoms day to day but as of the last few days this is what it looks like.

exhausted, i am on my 3rd cup pf coffee and all i can think of is going home and going to bed. the last 2 days i am exhausted and hard to get out of bed
Headaches that come and go within seconds to a minute
itchy stomach??
always hungry
sore boobs
when i was feeling around i noticed i was able to squeeze a clear liquid out of my left nipple??? what the?!?
sensitive nipples
pinches and pulls/cramps in my stomach
slight back ache
slightly constipated ( tmi warning - when trying and ushing hard i get a pain right in the middle of my lower stomach right above the pelvic bone
disturbed sleep( waking up to pee sometimes even)
yesterday had white creamy cm.

I do boot camp 3 days a week and for the last week - 2 weeks i find it harder and harder, i feel weaker and breathing heavier??

Does anyone have any idea. OH and also my boobs became sore 2 weeks before my expected period and usually this happend a week and 2 days before expected period...i have not taken a test i have one at home waiting....

any thoughts.

After a strange hot flash (I haven't had one since my pregnancy with DS2) I decided to check my temp in the am. It was unusually low at 96.2 (my usual is about 96.7) So I decided to just keep tracking. It jumped to 97.2 yesterday and inched up to 97.4 today. IDK if this is good or bad, esp with me already feeling prego before the temp drop. I temp vaginally so being cold from the a/c shouldn't really affect my temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->