• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies, I am new to this website and could use your valuable expertise.

My fiancé and I recently decided to give this baby makin' a go...:happydance:

- The first day of my AF was February 14th (my cycle is slightly sporadic but ranges from 26-30 days)
- We had sex on February 26th (no pull out)
- We had sex again on February 28th (no pull out)
- Since then, I have experienced random dull cramps, headaches, hot-flashes (only twice), aversions to food with certain textures (never in my life have I had problems with food), restless nights, fatigue and major exhaustion.
- I apologize for the TMI... yesterday morning (3/10) I experienced some constipation and had to strain for a BM. After peeing, there was watery blood (light red in color) when I wiped. I began to have dull cramps throughout the day. I put in a tampon thinking that I had forced on my AF. There has not been any blood since then. I have only noticed brown spotting/ light brown discharge on my tampon or when I wipe after going to the restroom. (Definitely not enough blood or discharge to fill a tampon or pad)
- My AF should be starting today (3/11) through Sunday (3/13) depending on this cycle length.
- I took a First Response Pregnancy Test last night and got a BFN.

By some miracle, is there any possible way that I could be pregnant and the bleeding/spotting/discharge I had yesterday was just implantation bleeding??

Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you truly!!

- The first day of my AF was February 14th (my cycle is slightly sporadic but ranges from 26-30 days)
- Since then, I have experienced random dull cramps, headaches, hot-flashes (only twice), aversions to food with certain textures (never in my life have I had problems with food), restless nights, fatigue and major exhaustion.
- I apologize for the TMI... yesterday morning (3/10) I experienced some constipation and had to strain for a BM. After peeing, there was watery blood (light red in color) when I wiped. I began to have dull cramps throughout the day. I put in a tampon thinking that I had forced on my AF. There has not been any blood since then. I have only noticed brown spotting/ light brown discharge on my tampon or when I wipe after going to the restroom. (Definitely not enough blood or discharge to fill a tampon or pad)
- My AF should be starting today (3/11) through Sunday (3/13) depending on this cycle length.

By some miracle, is there any possible way that I could be pregnant and the bleeding/spotting/discharge I had yesterday was just implantation bleeding??

Thank you truly!!

It's very possible! You could have ovulated and implanted late. Wait at least 48 hours and take a new test with fmu if your period is still mia

I think that I'm officially in the TWW. I likely ovulated yesterday or Thursday and we BD Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, so I'm hoping we covered our bases. Ultrasound confirmed a really healthy egg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! AF is due March 24th, so here's hoping that the next 12 days fly by and I'm FINALLY pregnant.

I think that I'm officially in the TWW. I likely ovulated yesterday or Thursday and we BD Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, so I'm hoping we covered our bases. Ultrasound confirmed a really healthy egg, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! AF is due March 24th, so here's hoping that the next 12 days fly by and I'm FINALLY pregnant.

Fingers crossed for you Sarah, I'm just wishing the next week or so away so I can move on to the next cycle as I know I have no chance this month with only managing to BD 3 days before ov. Hope you get your :BFP: this cycle

Fingers crossed for you Sarah, I'm just wishing the next week or so away so I can move on to the next cycle as I know I have no chance this month with only managing to BD 3 days before ov. Hope you get your :BFP: this cycle

Thank you! I really hope this is finally it. It's been a long 16 months of TTC and I'm so over it at this point. AF is due March 24th, so I hope the next 11 days fly by.

Thank you truly!!

Hey Alyssa! Did AF show?

Hi how is everyone doing. Well to ease my poas addiction as I know I am out really due to timing I decided to pee on an opk, this came out positive which normally when I have done this in the past they are always negative so I am confused, I decided then to do a pregnancy one but got a bfn but I had to go to the bathroom at around 4ish and did not test then it was the next one an her and a half later I tested with.

Hope everyone is doing great. Hurry up this cycle I want to move on to the next.

How you getting on Sarah x

Thank you truly!!

Hey Alyssa! Did AF show?

Hi Sarah_Anne! Still no AF in sight!! I'm going nuts here, I swear I am having all of the typical signs, but the HPT's come back negative. :growlmad:
I have an appointment for a blood test tomorrow, so hopefully I will get a BFP!!!

Hi everyone!

Hope I can join in. I am currently 6dpo. I have been trying for 2 years now. My partner has been diagnosed with Azoospermia about 6 months ago, so we are using donor sperm. I also wasnt ovulating, so this was my first attempt using clomid!

I have tested but still negative. :( I am hoping that will change over the next week tho xx

Hi welcome,

6dpo may be a bit early to test. I am 9 dpo and got a bfn I expected that tho. Good luck

Hi everyone, hope I can join in. Just starting the two week wait and am new to the online forum world. My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now. Currently doing Clomid + Trigger shot. Have one last scan tomorrow to confirm ovulation occurred, but scan from today looked good.

It is nice to have a group of people who can relate! :)

Probably about 12dpo it may show up by then.

Teamsusan welcome and good luck xx

Thank you truly!!

Hey Alyssa! Did AF show?

Hi Sarah_Anne! Still no AF in sight!! I'm going nuts here, I swear I am having all of the typical signs, but the HPT's come back negative. :growlmad:
I have an appointment for a blood test tomorrow, so hopefully I will get a BFP!!!

How many dpo are you now? If you're at least 14 days, it should have shown by now, but maybe you ovulated late? If your AF is more than 7 days late, most doctor's will do a blood test.

Thanks hun. :)

When is the best day to test? :)

The egg doesn't typically implant until 7-10dpo, so it doesn't usually show up on a HPT until 12dpo or longer. If it implants on 10dpo, then it's even longer as the HCG needs to double each day and most tests only react if it's 25miu or higher. Each woman has a resting level of about 5miu when not pregnant, so you need to have had the egg implanted for at least 4-6 days before it will show on a HPT.

Hi how is everyone doing. Well to ease my poas addiction as I know I am out really due to timing I decided to pee on an opk, this came out positive which normally when I have done this in the past they are always negative so I am confused, I decided then to do a pregnancy one but got a bfn but I had to go to the bathroom at around 4ish and did not test then it was the next one an her and a half later I tested with.

Hope everyone is doing great. Hurry up this cycle I want to move on to the next.

How you getting on Sarah x

Still okay here. Officially 7-8dpo. Too early to symptom spot, but I have been REALLY tired this week. Nothing much other than that and slightly elevated temperatures throughout the day. Really hoping for my BFP this time around! AF is due on the 23rd, so we'll see what happens!

I hope you get you BFP this month, I'm 10 dpo today just wish it would hurry up. My temps are still high tho so don't get that bfn on hot this morning so wait for af. Have a bad headache this morning. Only another 5 days for af

I hope you get you BFP this month, I'm 10 dpo today just wish it would hurry up. My temps are still high tho so don't get that bfn on hot this morning so wait for af. Have a bad headache this morning. Only another 5 days for af

Thanks! I really hope this is finally it. It's been a long 16 months of TTC. I fell pregnant the first time after 6 months of trying, miscarried, and got pregnant again the next month and now it's been over a year.

Hope you get a positive this month.

Still negative this AM, but I am still only 7DPO. But I usually find out really early if I am PG. I hope it works this time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->