• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Fingers crossed for you.

I am really confused. Negative test this morning, temps still high, just had a bit of sticky cm and now my cervix has gone so high I can't reach it, I am due on Wednesday it is going in the wrong direction

I only really test so i don't keep track of anything else so i can't give you any answers sorry. I was on clomid this month and have felt rubbish all month so its hard to tell if there are PG symptoms or just the clomid. I hate the waiting the most!

Hope you get a positive this month.

Still negative this AM, but I am still only 7DPO. But I usually find out really early if I am PG. I hope it works this time. :)

Thanks! How long have you been TTC? How many kids do you have? I have one gorgeous little girl. She's 3 and a half now!

I only really test so i don't keep track of anything else so i can't give you any answers sorry. I was on clomid this month and have felt rubbish all month so its hard to tell if there are PG symptoms or just the clomid. I hate the waiting the most!

I've been on Femara and it is so hard on your system! I still feel it and only took it for 5 days at CD3-7 and I'm now on CD24.

Still negative this AM, but I am still only 7DPO. But I usually find out really early if I am PG. I hope it works this time. :)

Thanks! How long have you been TTC? How many kids do you have? I have one gorgeous little girl. She's 3 and a half now!

I have one DD 8. But I've had 2 mcs as well. We have been trying for 2 years with my current husband. Turned out a lot of it was a waste of time due to his azoospermia.

How's it going for yourself this month? I'm still getting clomid headaches!

I hope you both get your BFP this month.

I am just waiting for af to show up. dtd with partner last night and had pink spotting afterwards. Not sure what that is about.

I hope you both get your BFP this month.

I am just waiting for af to show up. dtd with partner last night and had pink spotting afterwards. Not sure what that is about.

Not sure what a DTD is sorry?

I hope you're still in the running xx

Sorry we BD baby danced.

I am ready for the next cycle either way just wish it was Wednesday already the tww really does suck x

So I know I’m just completely symptom spotting right now since I know it’s too early to test being that I did get a BFN with FMU today…. But I had the Nexplanon removed on the 2nd and I know women have gotten pregnant right after removal but I’m just completely freaking clueless…. Last week on the 9th 10th and 11th I had some brownish spotting with EWCM but I was just thinking maybe it was my AF starting but it completely stopped… I usually have horrible menstrual cycles usually lasting anywhere from 9-12days of very very heavy bleeding, and very bad cramps, but only had a few days of very light spotting every few months while on the Nexplanon, (which I loved that). I’ve been reading up on IB as well as ovulation bleeding/spotting too and I’m wondering if any of you ladies ever had experienced with Ovulation bleeding/spotting??? I thought maybe if it was IB then I should’ve had a positive HPT by now (all my previous pregnancies I was able to find out well before my missed period)… But so far all negative so I’m wondering if what I had was maybe ovulation bleeding/spotting instead and its just too early to detect the HCG… I do have other symptoms but its hard to tell since I don’t know what CD or DPO I am since I have not had an actual period yet since its been out… I do have a dr apt next week though but this waiting game sucks…. I constantly have this almost nervous feeling like butterflies since around the time of the spotting and on and off light cramping more of a pulling maybe heavy sensation in my abdomen… Any advice will help please…

They do say brownish or pink spotting is a good sign of implantation, it may be that the hormone levels are not high enough to detect yet

Not sure if it helps but when I got pregnant the last couple gf times I had some light pink spotting. I think they call it "implantation bleeding?"

I have one DD 8. But I've had 2 mcs as well. We have been trying for 2 years with my current husband. Turned out a lot of it was a waste of time due to his azoospermia.

How's it going for yourself this month? I'm still getting clomid headaches!

We BD right around the right time and doctor confirmed that there was a really healthy egg, so I hope it happened. I've had some fevers and difficulty sleeping. CM looks great, but we'll see what happens on Thursday if AF doesn't show. I REALLY hope this is finally it.

My cousin told me she was pregnant today. She's 16 weeks and it happened when she was taking new migraine meds that counteracted her birth control. And she never wanted kids.... This sucks!

Sarah that really does suck especially when you are trying everything you can to have a baby. I really hope you get you BFP this cycle.

Scaryface I hope so but at the minute it feels like af is on its way.

Af is definitely on its way getting those af cramps and heavy bloated feeling at least I can move on once it's here x

I know what you mean. You always feel so jealous, but then you feel so guilty because you know its not their fault.

Friends just say "oh well, at least you have DD". You know they're trying to help, but they aren't. They haven't had to take the drugs, and the test after test and all the money on doctors etc.

Sarah that really does suck especially when you are trying everything you can to have a baby. I really hope you get you BFP this cycle.

Scaryface I hope so but at the minute it feels like af is on its way.

So sorry AF is on it's way! That sucks! FX for you next cycle. Hopefully I'll get my BFP and can share some baby dust with everyone!

I know what you mean. You always feel so jealous, but then you feel so guilty because you know its not their fault.

Friends just say "oh well, at least you have DD". You know they're trying to help, but they aren't. They haven't had to take the drugs, and the test after test and all the money on doctors etc.

Exactly! And no one in my family really knows what's going on. My sisters and parents know we've been trying for a long time, but they don't know about the meds and tests and everything else.

People say that to me about my daughter as well. Yes, I'm so grateful that I have her, but I always pictured myself with 3 kids and 1 might be it for us. It's hard to reconcile that in your mind.

I'm so lucky that it has cost us nothing yet to see the doctor. Even my meds were covered by my plan. I don't know what I would do if we had to pay for everything.

I hate symptom spotting, but I have been SO tired this past week. I would be 10dpo today, so hopefully I've already implanted. I was exhausted almost immediately when I was pregnant with my DD, so I hope this is a good sign. I also had some nausea today and a slight headache. Had a backache as soon as I woke up, but it went away with some work around the house. FX!!!

Exactly! And no one in my family really knows what's going on. My sisters and parents know we've been trying for a long time, but they don't know about the meds and tests and everything else.

People say that to me about my daughter as well. Yes, I'm so grateful that I have her, but I always pictured myself with 3 kids and 1 might be it for us. It's hard to reconcile that in your mind.

I'm so lucky that it has cost us nothing yet to see the doctor. Even my meds were covered by my plan. I don't know what I would do if we had to pay for everything.

We live in a country where we need to pay for fertility treatment sadly.

We have spent eye watering amounts of money, but the money is the easy part. The strain on your relationship and side effects are worse imo.

We had a friend who had a mc. She got pregnant again very quickly again. She then started making comments to me and DH about "we should be next" and how we should hurry up and give DD more siblings etc. I was so upset by it because we had been trying for so long. I felt it was really rude because my DH had literally just found out he couldn't have children etc and I had suffered two mc's in the past. :-/ I honestly would have thought she'd have been more considerate.

Fingers crossed for you Sarah I really hope you get your BFP you can then share the baby dust round, Af is definitely on its way had a big fat temp drop today back down to the cover line so hopefully she will hurry up and get on lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->