• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Fingers crossed for you Sarah I really hope you get your BFP you can then share the baby dust round, Af is definitely on its way had a big fat temp drop today back down to the cover line so hopefully she will hurry up and get on lol x

Thanks! I hope this is it. AF is due Wednesday or Thursday based on cycle length, but I'm 11dpo right now and my luteal phase is usually only 11 days, so it could come tomorrow. I really hope it doesn't. I want to test so badly, but can't bring myself to do it.

We have to pay for stuff above and beyond - like IVF, only one cycle is covered here, but minor things are covered.

OMG! I HATE when people say those things. I have heard 20 million times that we should have more and asking when we are having more and I just want to shout "We've been trying for 16 months and I can't get pregnant because one of my ovaries is small and this has been the MOST painful thing I've ever been through in my entire life!" People don't even think anymore.

Hope your all ok how are those symptoms Sarah

Af got me today so onto the next one again

Sorry to hear that. :( I am 11dpo and still negative too, so looks like I am out for this one too. Might not be able to do next month because we are moving house and might not be able to do the insemination.

Good luck Sarah!

Still here. Had a little cramping yesterday morning and then just the tiniest wipe of brown-ish CM. Still very tired and achy. AF should have come yesterday given luteal phase, but it didn't show. Given cycle length, it should be here today or tomorrow, so we'll see. I tested with a cheapie yesterday and it came up BFN, but the cheapies I have absolutely suck. Never got a positive on any of the OPKs in the box, so I don't have much faith in the PG tests.

You never know may still be in, do you temp

I used to but the whole the was just adding more stress so I stopped.

I had scans and opks this month so I know I ovulated and from which side etc and also did artificial insemination on set days. AF should be due soon.

AF got me this morning ladies. What a horrible way to start the day. I'm devastated.

AF got me this morning ladies. What a horrible way to start the day. I'm devastated.

:( I'm sorry to hear that. I am sure I am not far behind you at 11dpo. Still testing negative but getting pregnancy symptoms because of the clomid.

It all feels so unfair and cruel doesnt it?

:( I'm sorry to hear that. I am sure I am not far behind you at 11dpo. Still testing negative but getting pregnancy symptoms because of the clomid.

It feels so unfair and cruel. It's like being punished. I just don't understand why I got pregnant after 6 months the first time, miscarried, and then got pregnant again right away with my DD. Now it's been 17 months and still nothing.

It feels so unfair and cruel. It's like being punished. I just don't understand why I got pregnant after 6 months the first time, miscarried, and then got pregnant again right away with my DD. Now it's been 17 months and still nothing.

Have you spoken to the doctors about it?

For me I think it's because it's been almost a decade since my last successful pregnancy. So age is a large factor for myself I believe

Have you spoken to the doctors about it?

For me I think it's because it's been almost a decade since my last successful pregnancy. So age is a large factor for myself I believe

I have. My left ovary is a little small, so I likely wasn't ovulating from that side when it was its' time. I'm on Femara now. This will be my 3rd month. Husband is getting a semen analysis on Monday, but I doubt it will be that since he got me pregnant twice four years and it's unlikely that his sperm has changed that much in 4 years. We'll see what they say.

Went to the doctor this morning and got some bad news. I have a cyst on my right ovary, which so far, has been the only one I've ovulated from. Given the cyst, they can't put me on Femara again until it goes away as the Femara could make it grow. This SUCKS!!!! They are putting me on metformin as I'm insulin resistant and the doctor did say that might help, so here's hoping. I could still ovulate on my own this month, but I can't have the Femara to guarantee it. I can't even go back to the clinic until the first day of my next cycle. I'm so sick of waiting for this to happen to me!

Hey ladies :) I've just created a new Facebook group and thought some of you might want to join. It's a page for people to post their pregnancy test pictures and other members can help them decide whether it's a positive or not!

I have really only just created it so there aren't many people in it yet. If you want to join, please invite other people who you think would enjoy it too.

It's closed too so no one in your newsfeed can see if you post or not.

Hopefully you'll join! Here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207327446302521/

Went to the doctor this morning and got some bad news. I have a cyst on my right ovary, which so far, has been the only one I've ovulated from. Given the cyst, they can't put me on Femara again until it goes away as the Femara could make it grow. This SUCKS!!!! They are putting me on metformin as I'm insulin resistant and the doctor did say that might help, so here's hoping. I could still ovulate on my own this month, but I can't have the Femara to guarantee it. I can't even go back to the clinic until the first day of my next cycle. I'm so sick of waiting for this to happen to me!

Sorry to hear all that. I know when it was me and my partner we we were disappointed but at that same time relieved because we knew what we were dealing with and we knew why it wasn't happening.

AF got me this am too but I expected as much. Do BAVK On My Last Batch Of Clomid. Fingers amd toes crossed.

Sorry to hear all that. I know when it was me and my partner we we were disappointed but at that same time relieved because we knew what we were dealing with and we knew why it wasn't happening.

AF got me this am too but I expected as much. Do BAVK On My Last Batch Of Clomid. Fingers amd toes crossed.

The issue with me is that we really don't know what we're dealing with. The cyst is new in the last 3 weeks, so that's not the reason we're not conceiving. DH has a semen analysis on Monday, so we'll see if anything comes from it, but I doubt it since he's gotten me pregnant twice before.

9DPO. using fertiliy friend app. Says i have 40 PTS on my early pregnancy signs, sore for the month on timing is high. 17.2 percent of BFP today. Vomiting. a lot. Stuck in the bathroom with loose stools. cant make it out of my house to buy a test. Should I test today if i make it out of the bathroom long enough? first month TTC

9DPO. using fertiliy friend app. Says i have 40 PTS on my early pregnancy signs, sore for the month on timing is high. 17.2 percent of BFP today. Vomiting. a lot. Stuck in the bathroom with loose stools. cant make it out of my house to buy a test. Should I test today if i make it out of the bathroom long enough? first month TTC

You might get a BFP out of a test, but I doubt that anything would show up at 9dpo as you don't typically implant until 7-10dpo. I don't think you would be experiencing symptoms of vomiting, etc. yet either unless you ovulated earlier than you think.

Did you end up testing? When if AF due for you?

Hey ladies! Not quite back in the TWW, but will be over the next 2-3 days. I actually got a positive on my OPK this morning!!! My doctor didn't think I would ovulate this month since it should have been from my left ovary and they couldn't give me Femara to make me ovulate from the right given I had the cyst on it. How amazing would it be if I could conceive naturally without any intervention??? Cross everything for me ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->