Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Im new to the forum too!
Been TTCing for about 6 months on and off . The past 2 weeks was less torturous because i found this forum, really thankful!

Just yesterday on my estimated 14dpo (AF due in 4 days) i finally got my BFP! My hubby and I stared at the testkit for a good morning before we decided its time to prepare to go work. :lol: I've been crazily spotting symptoms during this TWW and I was quite conscious of how i feel this time compared to the last few months! thought i will share here!

Been bloated every single say since ovulation
7dpo - Very gassy all day
8dpo - Sudden bout of nausea, sudden stabbing pain my lower abdomen that lasted only a few seconds and cramps on/off whole day
9dpo - still very mild cramps and i thought some smells seems to be more significant
10dpo - nausea, gassy and diarrhea
11dpo - nausea, gassy and diarrhea
12dpo - nausea (but less), some headache (that come and go, didnt last) and backache

My personal experience - cramps come and go. I also had no boobs discomfort nor any urgency to visit the toilet at all. But the nausea, gas and diarrhea were too unusual and I attributed them to the increase in hormones? the backaches which i never get before AF was another affirming factor. Even tho im 4 days away from AF i just couldnt wait to find out. Lucky me! im now so thankful and grateful that i managed to end this TWW earlier.

Some changes i made also recently: I started taking Blackmores conceive well (only 1 month!), cut salads, green tea and reduce my coffee. I also stop doing any intensive HITT exercises..but most important i think stress affects fertility the most!

Baby dust to all you ladies here and wishing you all luck!

Hi mommies
I have been trying to conceive baby number two now for the past 7 months. On my third month of Clomid 50g, with one chemical pregnancy under the belt. 15 dpo and still getting BFN, as well as no AF symptoms. Anyone else been through this?

hi I am going out of my mind with this questions and SO was no help so I'm going to ask you lovely ladies for some guidance. I am 8DPO (I think) based on basic charting period and ovulation charting. I can see a very faint line on the tests but I cant tell if it's an indent line/evap line or positive line and I'm dying from impatience.
the line came up after 40 - 60 seconds of testing on mid stream first pee.(TMI). I posted a new forum but I will try my luck here.

thumbnail_IMG_4203.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I’m 12DPO and was wondering if anyone had any info on evap lines? I did a test this morning and thought I seen something faint appear (opened the test which I probably shouldn’t have) and shortly after it had colour. Not sure if the colour has became pink because the test has dried out or something else. Was wondering if anyone ended up with a BFP?

hi I am going out of my mind with this questions and SO was no help so I'm going to ask you lovely ladies for some guidance. I am 8DPO (I think) based on basic charting period and ovulation charting. I can see a very faint line on the tests but I cant tell if it's an indent line/evap line or positive line and I'm dying from impatience.
the line came up after 40 - 60 seconds of testing on mid stream first pee.(TMI). I posted a new forum but I will try my luck here.

View attachment 1053435
I can definitely see a second line :) GL xx

Good morning all! Joining this thread today as we finally get to start our two week wait. We are currently TTC baby #3. Baby #1 we went through 6 months of fertility treatments and ended up getting pregnant from an HCG trigger shot. We had baby #2 on our (huge surprise to us!) and then started trying for baby #3 in early 2017. We started Provera and Letrozole in August of 2018, and had four failed cycles with it. This current cycle, my doctor added dexamethasone to try and help with ovulation. Went in for my ultrasound on Monday this week and had one mature follicle, so they triggered me with an HCG trigger shot. BD'd Monday night, Tuesday night, and yesterday afternoon. Think I ovulated yesterday. So now we start our 2 week wait. I go in next Thursday for a progesterone test and am praying for high numbers to show that we ovulated. We should be able to test right around Valentine's Day if ovulation indeed occurred. Lots of prayers and FX'd in our house. We are so ready to complete our family and hope this round is a successful one. <3

Prayers to all of you currently in the 2 week wait! My fingers are crossed for each of you and I will pray for lots of BFPs! <3 Hugs!

In the 2ww! Currently 5 days past a missed period, my temps are up.

Have had light cramps for a week now. Not constant but there. Hope that’s good news. No other symptoms
. Took test this morning with FMU and I think it’s a BFN.

But if I squint..... hahaha I swear there isn’t a line..?

Sigh——- getting sick of the wait

ACB275C7-46F4-47DF-90F1-1B669DADE92C.jpeg 53415CC5-2F90-46A4-B3D5-A23AC9849CC3.jpeg

Fingers c
Good morning all! Joining this thread today as we finally get to start our two week wait. We are currently TTC baby #3. Baby #1 we went through 6 months of fertility treatments and ended up getting pregnant from an HCG trigger shot. We had baby #2 on our (huge surprise to us!) and then started trying for baby #3 in early 2017. We started Provera and Letrozole in August of 2018, and had four failed cycles with it. This current cycle, my doctor added dexamethasone to try and help with ovulation. Went in for my ultrasound on Monday this week and had one mature follicle, so they triggered me with an HCG trigger shot. BD'd Monday night, Tuesday night, and yesterday afternoon. Think I ovulated yesterday. So now we start our 2 week wait. I go in next Thursday for a progesterone test and am praying for high numbers to show that we ovulated. We should be able to test right around Valentine's Day if ovulation indeed occurred. Lots of prayers and FX'd in our house. We are so ready to complete our family and hope this round is a successful one. <3

Prayers to all of you currently in the 2 week wait! My fingers are crossed for each of you and I will pray for lots of BFPs! <3 Hugs!
rossed for you! Hope you get your lil valentine surprise!

Not to be TMI, but my light “cramps” kinda feel like someone poking me in the cervix. If that makes sense. I don’t have any symptoms so..... odd cramps is all I have

View attachment 1053435
Looks like a BFP to me!!!! Congrats!

The wait is killing me!
6 dpo. Felt cramping everyday except yesterday and today. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not ☹️

Anyone else experiencing this??

The wait is killing me!
6 dpo. Felt cramping everyday except yesterday and today. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not ☹️

Have had cramping/pinching feelinggs for the past 5-6 days. Driving me insane. I’m now about 5-7 days past period due date depending on when I O’d

The wait is killing me!

I am also 6/7 DPO and have been experiencing some cramping and lower back pain. I have had headaches every day though that are coming on mid to late afternoon! Not sure if that is a sign or not.
Also, trying to remember when it is ok to test. I tested the HCG out of my system so I know it is clear. I go in for a progesterone test on Thursday. The anticipation is absolutely awful right now lol! The struggle is real during this waiting game!!

Okay ladies so this is the first time I’ve ever posted in a forum but of course I’ve read lots of feeds over the years . So here’s my dilemma . I’m currently planning a big wedding for 10 months from now Welll last night my fiancé got a liiiiiiitttle out of hand and instead of pulling out before his guys were ready to swim he pulled out WHILE they were swimming and it was the exact day of ovulation ( my tracker says I’m due for ovulation today but I think I O’d yesterday) So now her I am in the 2WW waiting to see if I’ll be giving birth on the day I was supposed to say I do

Hi everyone, new to this site, and this thread! my hubs and I just started trying to conceive #1! I am 6 DPO and I'm totally symptom spotting! lol

First few DPO I had really bad nausea, and since yesterday I've had sore nipples/breasts, heartburn, and I'm more fatigued. (not sure if related to regular cycle or if its pg...)

Thoughts?

Hello everyone, I think I’m 4 days off AF, because I was using the pill so this will be my first cycle after withdrawal , I’ve never had a problem getting pregnant and luckily enough not had to chart or wait this two weeks.... but this time is different because 6 weeks ago my partner(no children) who is also 42 confessed that he wants a baby!! We discussed it 7 months ago and kind of said let’s not, he had a problem and had to use drugs which could have made him sterile, but the swimmers could have came back well swimming, (so I just took the pill, just Incase)! Anyway because of our age we thought no time to wait, he has his sperm test next Wednesday, but fingers crossed we don’t need to use the frozen stuff... but more important fingers crossed for a :bfp: so we can just get it over with :o so 4 days before the :witch: but I have no symptoms at ALL not of AF or pregnancy, I have taken a test this morning but it’s a :bfn: so no symptoms of AF is a good sign????:dust:

Hi everyone, new to this site, and this thread! my hubs and I just started trying to conceive #1! I am 6 DPO and I'm totally symptom spotting! lol

First few DPO I had really bad nausea, and since yesterday I've had sore nipples/breasts, heartburn, and I'm more fatigued. (not sure if related to regular cycle or if its pg...)

Thoughts?
Don’t know but let’s hope!!!

Hi ladies,

I’ve been quiet on here for a while due to finding out my husband sperm motility is really low. It’s been quite a shock since we are both really young (23 years old). The doc said that he has a staph infection in the sperm and he’s been taking antibiotics for the past month to treat it. We’re hoping the infection is the reason why his motility is low :( he’s also been taking a lot of vitamins, staying away from sugar etc.

This month we had sex around my ovulation and my period is due this Saturday. I’ve been experience a really sore PAINFUL left breast, visible veins and extremely sensitive nipple. It’s just the left breast and the right is completely normal. I’ve never ever experienced this before... I’ve always had soreness in both my breasts indicating AF. Even when I’m not moving and just sitting the left breast is extremely painful and swollen, I haven’t been wearing a bra but it hasn’t helped. I couldn’t sleep all last night because when I tried turning on my side it would hurt soo bad. I went to the obgyn today because I was scared it was breast cancer or an infection or something. She felt my breasts and did an ultrasound and found nothing. She says it’s either because my period is coming and sometimes the breast soreness is extreme or it could be pregnancy. I have to wait it out till Tuesday which is when I’m going in to see her again.

I really hope it’s pregnancy and nothing scary. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->