Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I said i wouldnt test until Af turned up but i will be 14 dpo tomorrow and might do it tomorrow morning, il have to see what dh says xx

I will be 14dpo tomorrow as well and I was going to wait until Sunday but I just can't. I have the 2nd cb digital upstairs and going to do it in the morning. It is just too tempting. Thinking about it makes me wanna wee! Mind you I am weeing loads this week! The first digital was negative which I did yesterday (along with 5 other various brands other the last week - :/ - crazy I know). But if this tight feeling in my tummy isn't pregnancy I wanna know what it is!! Good luck!! Baby dust!

Hope you don't mind, still hangin around with fingers crossed for all of you....
Don't give up!!!! I just wanted to let you all know what I did this month..the month of the BFP!
I have been taking prenatals for a couple months.
I also had an HSG done on day 8 of my cycle-the test where the put dye through your cervix and watch it flow on xray to make sure your tubes are open.
I also used preseed and Instead softcups a couple times we BD'd
Lastly, We BD'd every day from day 9-22 of my cycle-didnt want to miss it!:haha:
Just thought I would share, not sure if these things got me a BFP but it could not hurt to try. I will check in with you girls periodically and see all the BFP's!!!!! Will keep you updated on me and my miracle, and keep you all in my prayers! BABYDUST!!!!!

Hope you don't mind, still hangin around with fingers crossed for all of you....
Don't give up!!!! I just wanted to let you all know what I did this month..the month of the BFP!
I also had an HSG done on day 8 of my cycle-the test where the put dye through your cervix and watch it flow on xray to make sure your tubes are open.
Lastly, We BD'd every day from day 9-22 of my cycle-didnt want to miss it!:haha:
Just thought I would share, not sure if these things got me a BFP but it could not hurt to try. I will check in with you girls periodically and see all the BFP's!!!!! Will keep you updated on me and my miracle, and keep you all in my prayers! BABYDUST!!!!!

Out of curiosity. Who did your TR? Mine was thru tubalreversalexperts.

ah they are great tips, thanks! enjoy your pregnancy :)

i am definately out now. thought i saw darkness on tissue twice last night definately did not wipe clear this morning so that will be af. one last question - would you plot her as yesterday or today? thanks and good luck to everyone x

I'm really confused right now. I wiped pink on Friday, was convinced it was my AF starting, and had a good long cry. Friday was only day 26 of my cycle, which is way early for me. I used to be 28 days, then went to 30 for 3 cycles, and my last one was 34. For the rest of Friday evening, I had a little bit of slightly brown-ish cm and thought it was just my AF starting (it was so light though that if I hadn't been looking for it, I wouldn't have noticed it at all). Yesterday I had NOTHING all day and overnight I had NOTHING as well.

What is going on? I wiped pink 11dpo.

Hey everyone!
I tested yesterday morning, while i was in the bathroom it looked like a very faint positive but then when i went into the bedroom it had disappeared so im guessing its BFN. I had a headache all day yesterday and at night, and while i was about to enjoy a lovely curry i started feeling very sick and didnt like the smell of it. I started eating it and then felt really sick so had to leave it. This was not like me i love love love curry! However, i did finish in th end hehe! Other than that little episode not many other symtoms! Hope everyone is ok xx

well girls i am sooo moody!! so im guessing AF is on her way! :( due in 5 days

don't feel pregnant at all no signs at all..

Charpsxx your signs sounds really positive fx for u x

Wendy hee hee just flashed up that u are laughing at me on Fb :) I am not putting Christmas tree up , even tho hubby keeps putting on Christmas music , we also had The school Christmas fair today , it has put me in the festive mood.. :D

Wendy hee hee just flashed up that u are laughing at me on Fb :) I am not putting Christmas tree up , even tho hubby keeps putting on Christmas music , we also had The school Christmas fair today , it has put me in the festive mood.. :D

I love it:xmas13:

We are putting up our tree after we get back from Maui. That's right, we are going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving! Yah baby! Can't wait, need the break. I LOVE Christmas! I have been listening to Christmas music since Nov. 8th LoL. I am in a festive mood and can't wait until our school break-we are out on Dec. 17th!!! Yipppeee!!

As for me, I am on the 2nd day of taking Clomid. So far so good. DH is taking the FertilAid pills too. Also bought some digital CB ovulation sticks, the ones where you get the smiley. I like those. So we are armed and ready for this cycle. Ha!:xmas12:

GL to everyone still in!
Sarah-maybe that was IB? You can implant from 6-12 dpo!! It's not over yet girl!

Charpsxx-keep us posted! Test again girl!!

We are putting up our tree after we get back from Maui. That's right, we are going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving! Yah baby! Can't wait, need the break. I LOVE Christmas! I have been listening to Christmas music since Nov. 8th LoL. I am in a festive mood and can't wait until our school break-we are out on Dec. 17th!!! Yipppeee!!

As for me, I am on the 2nd day of taking Clomid. So far so good. DH is taking the FertilAid pills too. Also bought some digital CB ovulation sticks, the ones where you get the smiley. I like those. So we are armed and ready for this cycle. Ha!:xmas12:

GL to everyone still in!
Sarah-maybe that was IB? You can implant from 6-12 dpo!! It's not over yet girl!

Yeah, I don't know. I was so sure that it was my AF coming on, but now I have nothing. I kept waiting for it and was sad about it all day yesterday just to have nothing at all.

It was weird because it was just a little bit of pink and then that cm. I hope it was implantation, but I just don't know.

Have fun in Hawaii!! I've always wanted to go!!!

GL to everyone still in!

Yeah, I don't know. I was so sure that it was my AF coming on, but now I have nothing. I kept waiting for it and was sad about it all day yesterday just to have nothing at all.

It was weird because it was just a little bit of pink and then that cm. I hope it was implantation, but I just don't know.

Have fun in Hawaii!! I've always wanted to go!!!

Hawaii!!! Wendy you lucky girl..

wow and u are geared up for this month!! u have all areas covered:happydance:, i pray it happens, i can tell you would make a great yummy mummy :flower:

If im not a mummy to be this month, which i really dont think i am.. We will have not try again til after Christmas, we are going to New york for my Hubbys 30th Birthday and the children are going to stay in England with their Nanny and Grandad, so we will have lots of us time and away from it all, so staying positive it will happen without over trying,

Sarah when is Scrooge due? haha mine is due in 4 days fx he stays away xxx

My AF should be due tomorrow, I think. That's if I'm having a 30 day cycle though. My last one was 34, but I ovulated 5 days late. This time, I ovulated 2 days early, so I thought that I would have a 28 day cycle again, but today is day 30.

I still have nothing in terms of AF despite wiping pink on Friday evening. Could someone look at my chart for me and tell me if it's looking triphasic? I don't really understand that part.

My AF should be due tomorrow, I think. That's if I'm having a 30 day cycle though. My last one was 34, but I ovulated 5 days late. This time, I ovulated 2 days early, so I thought that I would have a 28 day cycle again, but today is day 30.

I still have nothing in terms of AF despite wiping pink on Friday evening. Could someone look at my chart for me and tell me if it's looking triphasic? I don't really understand that part.

My last cycle was 26 days long , Im currently cd22.. Ive started to notice my cycles range from 26-30 days does this mean theres something wrong with me? are they supposed to be the exact number of days every month :cry:

I get so confused , i read up on it way too much and get info overload!

I really hope its your month Sarah, if i were you and Af doesn't come tomorrow, Id test on Wednesday sending you lots of luck x

My last cycle was 26 days long , Im currently cd22.. Ive started to notice my cycles range from 26-30 days does this mean theres something wrong with me? are they supposed to be the exact number of days every month :cry:

I really hope its your month Sarah, if i were you and Af doesn't come tomorrow, Id test on Wednesday sending you lots of luck x

My plan is to test on Wednesday if nothing happens today or tomorrow. I really hope that AF stays away!!!

I've often wondered the same thing about my cycles. I was 28 days FOREVER and then it changed to 30 days in June. I had 4 cycles of 30 days and then my last one was 34. It seems odd to me that all of this is happening when we're finally ttc. I've been off birth control since September 2010 and all of my cycles since then were 28 days until June. Even my Doctor couldn't tell me why this was happening.

Good luck to you Eoin! :flower:

very confused by "af" - not a lot to it - just a little brown colour when wipe?? I would be 16dpo if i didn't count yesterday as day 1 of cycle. but all tests negative. did asda one yesterday - clear negative. excepted i had my period. but read last night of women that bled when af due - negative tests when tested - and wouldn't implantation be too late????? but two weeks later this person's test was positive but then they were actually 6 weeks pregnant...it is kind of making me wonder as the tummy feelings of being pregnant are persistant now for whole 2 weeks. if this carries on i may have to test again but don't want false hope!! x

My plan is to test on Wednesday if nothing happens today or tomorrow. I really hope that AF stays away!!!

I've often wondered the same thing about my cycles. I was 28 days FOREVER and then it changed to 30 days in June. I had 4 cycles of 30 days and then my last one was 34. It seems odd to me that all of this is happening when we're finally ttc. I've been off birth control since September 2010 and all of my cycles since then were 28 days until June. Even my Doctor couldn't tell me why this was happening.

Exactly the same as me i always had a 28 day cycle.. until ive started to ttc for baby number 3... my only idea is that i was at my peak age when i fell pregnant with my sons , i fell pregnant when i was 22 and 24 .. maybe being almost 29 is affecting my cycle?! I just dunno what to do anymore, this is my 6th month ttc i know its normal to try for 1 year.. i've never used birth control myself so i know thats not affecting my cycle... FX it happens soon Id really love a few more babies around the place :D

I'm Laura by the way x

Exactly the same as me i always had a 28 day cycle.. until ive started to ttc for baby number 3... my only idea is that i was at my peak age when i fell pregnant with my sons , i fell pregnant when i was 22 and 24 .. maybe being almost 29 is affecting my cycle?! I just dunno what to do anymore, this is my 6th month ttc i know its normal to try for 1 year.. i've never used birth control myself so i know thats not affecting my cycle... FX it happens soon Id really love a few more babies around the place :D

I'm Laura by the way x

Hi Laura! :flower:

This is our 6th month ttc as well. I thought I had a chemical pregnancy in the 2nd month, but I can't be sure. My Doctor thought that it was because of all the clotting I experienced.

How long did it take to conceive your two sons, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm praying that the pink I wiped on Friday was IB. I can barely get any work done today because I keep going to the washroom to make sure that AF still isn't here. I'm going to be so happy if I finally get my BFP, but I feel like I'll be heartbroken if my AF shows up. :cry:

Hey everyone hope yr all ok not been on for a while but thought id let u kno i got my bfp today :) gud luck to u all and hope november brings a lot more x x

I'm Laura by the way x

Hi Laura! :flower:

This is our 6th month ttc as well. I thought I had a chemical pregnancy in the 2nd month, but I can't be sure. My Doctor thought that it was because of all the clotting I experienced.

How long did it take to conceive your two sons, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm praying that the pink I wiped on Friday was IB. I can barely get any work done today because I keep going to the washroom to make sure that AF still isn't here. I'm going to be so happy if I finally get my BFP, but I feel like I'll be heartbroken if my AF shows up. :cry:

I'm like that! Constantly checking the tissue! I wiped brown saturday night and have been ever since but it's so light and then there is nothing! But I was due saturday (14dpo), now 16dpo if it isn't my period - do you think it is too late for me to have IB? Where are you in your cycle? hope for BFP for us all - mine are all bfn so far. still feel pregnant in my tummy though. baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->