Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hello. My name is Angie. Im in the tww. Last month was horrible, I had all kinds of symptoms including smells. I could smell my own soap on my skin to the point changing to another brand. I'm hoping not to drive myself too crazy this month. I went thru 14 opks and was actually able to narrow my o down to a six hour window. It was so awesome! So I knew that we had time to get in a couple more bd. So my fxed that it will happen. I guess I'll be testing around the 30th but I'm sure I wont be able to hold out that long. I should be 2 dpo today. This is going to seem like A year!!

I'm 7 days PO today. Period due 21/11/11. I think I'm a bit obsessed with testing, have been doing it everyday - negative of course ;) Have had back ache, some nausea and my breasts were swollen and nipples sensitive over the weekend. I think I look for signs though?!
Our 4th month of trying after coming off of Cerazette. Sooo hoping it's this month. The waiting is driving me mad. Have decided if this month is 'No' again then I'm not going to test until a missed period next month (if that even happens), will be hard as I'm addicted and constantly looking for that second pink line.
Best of luck to you all.....watchful waiting in good company :) xx

Leahsmama-
Yes, for me nausea would be a good sign, as I never get nausea during the TWW. Does that happen normally for you?

And it is still early chica, 10 dpo is early!!

Hang in there! I am 10-11 dpo today and I was afraid to test this morning.
Ahh!

nope, not normal for me so i'm hoping its a good sign, but i hate to think it is and get my hopes up only to end up disappointed when AF shows up. i resisted the urge to test this morning, but i'm sure i wont be able to resist tomorrow! good luck to you!

well I'm 12 DPO today - still not testing - maybe tomorrow if no AF. My luteal phase is usually only 12 days so we'll see. Finally got rid of the stomach flu -after several days. I have sore breasts (but was more yesterday), feeling a bit achey and tired but nothing major. On the weekend I couldn't stop sneezing and my nose was so itchy...not sure what it was. Still sneeze now and then for no reason -(I don't usually have allergies). I think my AF may be later this month because last month my cycle was shorter than normal and sometimes it alternates a few days give or take. I am afraid to test because I like the idea of 'the possibility' rather than a BFN.... Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Just feeling so down, like I am out this month, but don't know why. Hoping the witch stays away from us all, would love to see some BFP's!!!! Good luck to you all!!!

I have the exact same feeling :) Good luck for you, too :dust:

Hello. My name is Angie. Im in the tww. Last month was horrible, I had all kinds of symptoms including smells. I could smell my own soap on my skin to the point changing to another brand. I'm hoping not to drive myself too crazy this month. I went thru 14 opks and was actually able to narrow my o down to a six hour window. It was so awesome! So I knew that we had time to get in a couple more bd. So my fxed that it will happen. I guess I'll be testing around the 30th but I'm sure I wont be able to hold out that long. I should be 2 dpo today. This is going to seem like A year!!

Welcome to the tww :hi:

I'm 7 days PO today. Period due 21/11/11. I think I'm a bit obsessed with testing, have been doing it everyday - negative of course ;) Have had back ache, some nausea and my breasts were swollen and nipples sensitive over the weekend. I think I look for signs though?!
Our 4th month of trying after coming off of Cerazette. Sooo hoping it's this month. The waiting is driving me mad. Have decided if this month is 'No' again then I'm not going to test until a missed period next month (if that even happens), will be hard as I'm addicted and constantly looking for that second pink line.

My af is due two days after yours! Were you ok with Cerazette? I've taken it once and I had af like what felt forever then.. switched to Valette and later Aida. Hope we'll get a :bfp: :finger:

@me.. still no symptoms.. just achy legs, but I've had that before..

My af is due two days after yours! Were you ok with Cerazette? I've taken it once and I had af like what felt forever then.. switched to Valette and later Aida. Hope we'll get a :bfp: :finger:

@me.. still no symptoms.. just achy legs, but I've had that before..[/QUOTE]

Hiya. Good to meet someone due an AF around the same time as me. I got on okay with the cerazette, no odd bleeding or other symptoms. Just hoping it hasn't affected hings now we're TTC, as read some horror stories on line :( I've had abdo pains for the last 3 days or so, like period pain. Even if I usually get them for my period I only get them the night before it starts! Thinking I'm going insane seeing and feeling symptoms because I want it sooo much. Did a test this morning BFN! :( I knew that would be the case but still hoped for that second line. Have you got any symptoms yet or suspicions you might be on your way to that BFP?! Wishing all the luck in the world this month, I'm right beside you :) :hugs:

xxx

Hi Everyone, how long has everyone been trying? this is our 5th month TTC
We already have 2 little boys , my youngest is 3 years old, i fell pregnant on first month of trying with both my boys, but this time its soo difficult to catch, i keep thinking maybe theres something wrong with me?? has anyone had a baby then found problems ttc another?

im guessing im 6dpo.. we did "Try" this month fx the lack of trying worked , af due 25th Nov

Ive been using this tread since we started ttc, there are such a lovely bunch of girls to share everything with on here, theres no such thing as TMI which i love :D

Hi Girls,

I am 11dpo today, took a test this morning but :bfn: Not feel very confident it will happen this month but I will test again on Friday. I am getting married on Saturday so I am just hopeing my af doesnt comeuntil at least Sunday!

Has anyone else tested negative at 11dpo and then got a positive?

I have had a few symptoms but not sure how much they are just in my head!

Good luck to everyone waiting xx

Hi Girls,

I am 11dpo today, took a test this morning but :bfn: Not feel very confident it will happen this month but I will test again on Friday. I am getting married on Saturday so I am just hopeing my af doesnt comeuntil at least Sunday!

Has anyone else tested negative at 11dpo and then got a positive?

I have had a few symptoms but not sure how much they are just in my head!

Good luck to everyone waiting xx

Good luck to you.

well today I'm 13 DPO -did a test this morning and BFN.... now just noticed some spotting a few hours later...so I'm pretty sure I'm getting my AF today... Argh..... Sad day indeed..... :(

have not been fixated on this site all night but just had to sign in before bed! Good luck everyone....I'm testing in the morning!! Resisted this morning but did a first responce yesterday which said up to six days before missed period (i'm due sat 19th..) it was negative so hoping and praying that level were not strong enough as was also evening. Looking forward to and dreading the morning - felt mega down after the negative yesterday even though we weren't trying in the first place! At this rate if i'm not i will be. Also trying to think of positives if i'm not to try to not feel down like need to move first but i know i sooo want to be, i'm thinking in my head as though i am all the time. Thinking ahead to when the due date would be, when the scans would be....ahhh thinking too much again, won't sleep tonight!! thanks for listening, husband probably fed up by now with me repeating the same old things! GL to all x

Hi ladies,
Well I am out, the witch got me today. My OB doesn't think I ovulated this cycle, it was only 22 days long. So I am starting on Clomid. Hope that helps. My hubby is also starting FertilAid for him and 2 other bottles of stuff to help the spermies.

GL to everyone who is still in! Laura, I will be stalking!!

Has anyone else had a break out 2-4 dpo? I usually only break out right before AF .. Just curios.

So yesterday I couldn't get the tww out of my head. Took a test. Bfn of course. But it satisfied my need to poas. Lol.

I too try during the tww to assume im preg. No medicines, watch what I eat, etc. I figure it's good practice even if im not. I take prenatal vitamins every morning, and I make sure dh takes his vitamins along with a zinc. The zinc has definitely increases his quantity.

Also what are the ic? Internet cheapies? I just ordered some 10 miu tests online. 25 for 21.99 hoping they will be here Friday or Saturday. Are these the ic? How reliable are they? Complaints ? Compliments? Thanks !!

Cant believe it!!!!!! Felt so out this month......had light BFP last night. Checked again this morning...still there....BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE, keeping my fx for you all. NO MORE WITCHES!!!!!!

Hi ladies,
Well I am out, the witch got me today. My OB doesn't think I ovulated this cycle, it was only 22 days long. So I am starting on Clomid. Hope that helps. My hubby is also starting FertilAid for him and 2 other bottles of stuff to help the spermies.

GL to everyone who is still in! Laura, I will be stalking!!

Good luck, hope that works for you so you can get your BFP!
The witch is due for me tomorrow, and i'm pretty sure she will definitely be making her presence known :(

Cant believe it!!!!!! Felt so out this month......had light BFP last night. Checked again this morning...still there....BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE, keeping my fx for you all. NO MORE WITCHES!!!!!!

Oh wow congrats! And a fellow TR too!! You give me so much hope!! Congrats !!!!!!:hugs:

Oh wow congrats! And a fellow TR too!! You give me so much hope!! Congrats !!!!!!:hugs:

Thats right! After tubal reversal, so stay hopeful! IT CAN BE DONE!!!!! BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->