Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey everyone hope yr all ok not been on for a while but thought id let u kno i got my bfp today :) gud luck to u all and hope november brings a lot more x x

Congrats to you! That is great news! Enjoy your pregancy xx

My AF should be due tomorrow, I think. That's if I'm having a 30 day cycle though. My last one was 34, but I ovulated 5 days late. This time, I ovulated 2 days early, so I thought that I would have a 28 day cycle again, but today is day 30.

I still have nothing in terms of AF despite wiping pink on Friday evening. Could someone look at my chart for me and tell me if it's looking triphasic? I don't really understand that part.

My last cycle was 26 days long , Im currently cd22.. Ive started to notice my cycles range from 26-30 days does this mean theres something wrong with me? are they supposed to be the exact number of days every month :cry:

I get so confused , i read up on it way too much and get info overload!

I really hope its your month Sarah, if i were you and Af doesn't come tomorrow, Id test on Wednesday sending you lots of luck x

My plan is to test on Wednesday if nothing happens today or tomorrow. I really hope that AF stays away!!!

I've often wondered the same thing about my cycles. I was 28 days FOREVER and then it changed to 30 days in June. I had 4 cycles of 30 days and then my last one was 34. It seems odd to me that all of this is happening when we're finally ttc. I've been off birth control since September 2010 and all of my cycles since then were 28 days until June. Even my Doctor couldn't tell me why this was happening.

Good luck to you Eoin! :flower:

Exactly the same as me i always had a 28 day cycle.. until ive started to ttc for baby number 3... my only idea is that i was at my peak age when i fell pregnant with my sons , i fell pregnant when i was 22 and 24 .. maybe being almost 29 is affecting my cycle?! I just dunno what to do anymore, this is my 6th month ttc i know its normal to try for 1 year.. i've never used birth control myself so i know thats not affecting my cycle... FX it happens soon Id really love a few more babies around the place :D

I'm Laura by the way x

Hi Laura! :flower:

This is our 6th month ttc as well. I thought I had a chemical pregnancy in the 2nd month, but I can't be sure. My Doctor thought that it was because of all the clotting I experienced.

How long did it take to conceive your two sons, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm praying that the pink I wiped on Friday was IB. I can barely get any work done today because I keep going to the washroom to make sure that AF still isn't here. I'm going to be so happy if I finally get my BFP, but I feel like I'll be heartbroken if my AF shows up. :cry:

I thought i also had a chemical pregnancy my 2nd month ttc! how strange we are so similar, my Af came 2 days late and i had big clots aswell, i cried so much that month.. it really is heartbreaking, its a horrible cycle as everyone tried so hard to be stress free but it is so frustrating ttc!

I was so lucky to fall pregnant first month of trying with both my boys, i was foolish enough to think it would just happen again this time but almost 6 months later here we are, I know a friend of mine fell pregnant on her 6th month so heres hoping its our lucky month too..

I hope it stays away for you and you get your bfp, it is heartbreaking i know the feeling.. stay positive and think if its bfn , we will all be here to talk to and support for next month

I'm not very positive myself because we didn't really try too hard this month , im a moody sod as last few days and i just grew 2 spots ekk soo next is af im sure of it..

Hey everyone hope yr all ok not been on for a while but thought id let u kno i got my bfp today :) gud luck to u all and hope november brings a lot more x x

Congratulations!!! :baby:

heres wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

hi ladies!!

i am 7-8dpo. Had lots of lotiony CM the last few days. But i think im out this month, cuz my BB's hurt just like they do right after i O up untill AF. Anybody experience this or know anyone whos BB'S hurt right after O untill the witch shows, and also happen during the month they got their BFP??

Hope u ladies are hanging in there!!...:)

And congrats on the BFP'S.......H&H 9 months to u!!....xx..<3

Congrats to you!!! great news!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!:winkwink:

well girls i am sooo moody!! so im guessing AF is on her way! :( due in 5 days

don't feel pregnant at all no signs at all..

Charpsxx your signs sounds really positive fx for u x

Wendy hee hee just flashed up that u are laughing at me on Fb :) I am not putting Christmas tree up , even tho hubby keeps putting on Christmas music , we also had The school Christmas fair today , it has put me in the festive mood.. :D

I love it:xmas13:

We are putting up our tree after we get back from Maui. That's right, we are going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving! Yah baby! Can't wait, need the break. I LOVE Christmas! I have been listening to Christmas music since Nov. 8th LoL. I am in a festive mood and can't wait until our school break-we are out on Dec. 17th!!! Yipppeee!!

As for me, I am on the 2nd day of taking Clomid. So far so good. DH is taking the FertilAid pills too. Also bought some digital CB ovulation sticks, the ones where you get the smiley. I like those. So we are armed and ready for this cycle. Ha!:xmas12:

GL to everyone still in!
Sarah-maybe that was IB? You can implant from 6-12 dpo!! It's not over yet girl!

Charpsxx-keep us posted! Test again girl!!

That's great Wendyk1 - have a great time in Maui! and Happy Thanksgiving... We are going to Cuba next week ..... Can't wait
take care and baby dust!!:winkwink:

My AF should be due tomorrow, I think. That's if I'm having a 30 day cycle though. My last one was 34, but I ovulated 5 days late. This time, I ovulated 2 days early, so I thought that I would have a 28 day cycle again, but today is day 30.

I still have nothing in terms of AF despite wiping pink on Friday evening. Could someone look at my chart for me and tell me if it's looking triphasic? I don't really understand that part.

My last cycle was 26 days long , Im currently cd22.. Ive started to notice my cycles range from 26-30 days does this mean theres something wrong with me? are they supposed to be the exact number of days every month :cry:

I really hope its your month Sarah, if i were you and Af doesn't come tomorrow, Id test on Wednesday sending you lots of luck x

My plan is to test on Wednesday if nothing happens today or tomorrow. I really hope that AF stays away!!!

I've often wondered the same thing about my cycles. I was 28 days FOREVER and then it changed to 30 days in June. I had 4 cycles of 30 days and then my last one was 34. It seems odd to me that all of this is happening when we're finally ttc. I've been off birth control since September 2010 and all of my cycles since then were 28 days until June. Even my Doctor couldn't tell me why this was happening.

Exactly the same as me i always had a 28 day cycle.. until ive started to ttc for baby number 3... my only idea is that i was at my peak age when i fell pregnant with my sons , i fell pregnant when i was 22 and 24 .. maybe being almost 29 is affecting my cycle?! I just dunno what to do anymore, this is my 6th month ttc i know its normal to try for 1 year.. i've never used birth control myself so i know thats not affecting my cycle... FX it happens soon Id really love a few more babies around the place :D

I'm Laura by the way x

This is our 6th month ttc as well. I thought I had a chemical pregnancy in the 2nd month, but I can't be sure. My Doctor thought that it was because of all the clotting I experienced.

I'm praying that the pink I wiped on Friday was IB. I can barely get any work done today because I keep going to the washroom to make sure that AF still isn't here. I'm going to be so happy if I finally get my BFP, but I feel like I'll be heartbroken if my AF shows up. :cry:

I thought i also had a chemical pregnancy my 2nd month ttc! how strange we are so similar, my Af came 2 days late and i had big clots aswell, i cried so much that month.. it really is heartbreaking, its a horrible cycle as everyone tried so hard to be stress free but it is so frustrating ttc!

I was so lucky to fall pregnant first month of trying with both my boys, i was foolish enough to think it would just happen again this time but almost 6 months later here we are, I know a friend of mine fell pregnant on her 6th month so heres hoping its our lucky month too..

I hope it stays away for you and you get your bfp, it is heartbreaking i know the feeling.. stay positive and think if its bfn , we will all be here to talk to and support for next month

I'm not very positive myself because we didn't really try too hard this month , im a moody sod as last few days and i just grew 2 spots ekk soo next is af im sure of it..

Our second month was exactly the same! I was two days late and had MAJOR clotting!! Crazy!!

I still have absolutely nothing. I can't think of any reason other than IB that would explain why I would wipe pink and have some slightly brown-ish cm that evening and nothing since then. Is 11dpo too late to implant though?

I'm trying to stay positive and I keep rubbing my tummy and smiling, but I still don't feel pregnant. I can't wait to test! I was going to wait until Wednesday morning, but now I don't know if I can!!

hi ladies!!

i am 7-8dpo. Had lots of lotiony CM the last few days. But i think im out this month, cuz my BB's hurt just like they do right after i O up untill AF. Anybody experience this or know anyone whos BB'S hurt right after O untill the witch shows, and also happen during the month they got their BFP??

hiya :) I also get sore Boobies few days after O and a few days before Af shows , although tender Boobs is a sign of early pregnancy!! so its a guessing game:dohh: x

no way 11dpo is not too late for implantation , i think it can be up until 12dpo!
i have a feeling you are pregnant.. I don't want to get your hopes up tho, stay positive but prepare yourself incase you arent ok..

i've my fingers toes all crossed for you :D looking forward to wednesday now too :D

Im chilled im expecting af on friday not even thinking about testing! ive just grew another spot on the end of my sodding nose, how crap is that seriously, so unfair hahaha

hi ladies!!

hiya :) I also get sore Boobies few days after O and a few days before Af shows , although tender Boobs is a sign of early pregnancy!! so its a guessing game:dohh: x

:growlmad:ugh...i despise this guessing game!:nope:

I'm Laura by the way x

I'm like that! Constantly checking the tissue! I wiped brown saturday night and have been ever since but it's so light and then there is nothing! But I was due saturday (14dpo), now 16dpo if it isn't my period - do you think it is too late for me to have IB? Where are you in your cycle? hope for BFP for us all - mine are all bfn so far. still feel pregnant in my tummy though. baby dust x

I've been going to the bathroom about 15 times a day just to wipe, lol. My boss probably thinks I have a bladder problem! I know the usual range for IB is 6-12dpo, but stranger things have happened. If you ovulated later than you think, it's definitely possible too. Good luck to you! :flower:

no way 11dpo is not too late for implantation , i think it can be up until 12dpo!
i have a feeling you are pregnant.. I don't want to get your hopes up tho, stay positive but prepare yourself incase you arent ok..

i've my fingers toes all crossed for you :D looking forward to wednesday now too :D

Im chilled im expecting af on friday not even thinking about testing! ive just grew another spot on the end of my sodding nose, how crap is that seriously, so unfair hahaha

I really hope that I'm finally pregnant! I've never had spotting like that before where it's there for a day and then disappears.

I just keep telling myself that I have to get through tomorrow and if AF still isn't here, I'll get to test on Wednesday. I'm just so nervous... I want my BFP so badly!!! When is the ideal time to test (dpo wise)?

Hi there!! Welcome!! I'm 8 dpo and I was asking but never got a response.. I have Creamy cm this month. Normally I'm more on the dry side. The last two days my BBC have been getting tender. They usually do get sore about a week before AF.

Kisses!!! I'm so glad you got your o!! I'm happy you've joined us over here.

I have had the way more than usual creamy cm. Like lotion but a little thinner. Lower back pain, very emotional, cramping especially today, sore bbs and my face broke out a few days after my o. That never happens. Fxed and hoping. I did by some of the 10miu pt from babyhopes. Com so I'm hoping they will bring me luck. They sent a small bag of baby dust with my order. My husband found it.. I didn't tell him I ordered tests. .. Lol., he asked who gave me baby dust.. I said umm umm .. It's MY dirty little secret!!!

my two week wait is over and guess what!!!

I got a positive on my home test!!!:headspin::headspin:

Wow!! Congratulations!!! Send some of your good luck my way! I'm expecting AF tomorrow, but had spotting on Friday, so I'm hoping it was implantation. Testing Wednesday morning if AF doesn't show tomorrow!

HI There,

Sorry I am new here and do not know how to start a new thread :(

today is my 11DPO and I tested and saw a very very faint pink line... could I be imagining things? My husband sees it too.... Here is the picture.. I am expecting AF on Thursday..

attached the piks..... please let me know....

Thankssssssss much.....

Love to all...

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 18
HI There,

Sorry I am new here and do not know how to start a new thread :(

today is my 11DPO and I tested and saw a very very faint pink line... could I be imagining things? My husband sees it too.... Here is the picture.. I am expecting AF on Thursday..

attached the piks..... please let me know....

Thankssssssss much.....

Love to all...

Honey, that is a BFP!!! Yeehaw!!!!:happydance::happydance:
So happy for you!

Wanting a 3rd-Congrats to you too, girl!!! Yahoooooooooooooooo!!!

GL to everyone else still in. Sarah, I will be stalking from Maui, buddy! You too, my Laura pal!

Hi ladies I am crying this morning, I have been ttc for a long time, I have endo thats what they tell me anyways, the weird thing is every month I get af and my tubes are open, I am now 36 and going insane, I quit tracking for some time like 3 years! I gave up, EXPLAIN THI S ONE???? Started temping got my low temp for ovulation, got the stretchy ew that I have not seen in ages, baby danced for 3 days, continued to temp temp slowly rose.....Got up today took my temp it was 97.86 check my cm and it was red! WHAT? ARE YA KIDDING ME WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->