Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Can anyone on here help me? :cry:

I've posted on the other part of the thread to get help but no one says a word.

Here is what needing help on..

Ladies could this be maybe signs of implantation @ 9DPO-----> I've had like AF cramping yesterday when was getting ready to go hospital to have blood work done for progesterone check. The AF cramps at times was been intensit an others very light. They come go an then come back again.. The AF cramps feel like almost in the middle of uterus. We're praying it is..

Af was at the very first day of Nov an on day 13 got my + on opk test so thinking I may have O on day 13 or 14.

WhatCha you all think?

I think you should not cramp like that, you should not feel any pain,

You started November 1st. Its the 22nd, usually a women will feel cramping b-4 af so if your 22 days in you should beable to test by now,

don't want to give up what stuff like this don't make matters easy in anyway! HELP GIRLS!

I don't think I can test of yet since today just make 9dpo as I don't want to see another negative on a test. My cycle are like 28day or 30 days. I've read need to wait for at least day 13 to be able to get a good reading on test. Im trying to get help if think this maybe had been implantation going on.

Well, just to let you know I am not exactly new on thiis stuff I have studied for 6 years, I have endo so I do know what I am talking about, implantation cramping should not be bad pain, and if you OV on cd 13 you should be 10dpo now, every one is different, take a test and see some women get a positive at this time where you at!

Hi bigger!! We have the same cycle. I have the same cramping too!! I took a test this morning. Extra sensitive one and got two lines of sorts. Could be a evap line and now I'm going nuts waiting for tomorrow for my morning urine!! Ahhhh

Now I'm m didn't mean for you to think I was saying you wasn't smart but darn you didn't have to take my head off. I know about testing as I've been pregnant before an on day 9 never had a + I still have cramping off an on but not bad.. Yesterday was the day it hurt for a bit but not in a crying isse just hurt some.

Thanks for your help..

I can't upload the pics of the test cuz I use my iPhone. Could I email or text it to some one? I'm in the USA (text)

Hi bigger!! We have the same cycle. I have the same cramping too!! I took a test this morning. Extra sensitive one and got two lines of sorts. Could be a evap line and now I'm going nuts waiting for tomorrow for my morning urine!! Ahhhh

I'm too scared to test due to for yrs I've seen so many - I can't stand to see anymore... I still have some cramping off an on but not bad enough to let me know they're there. I really hope you get your BFP.. I'm hopeing to hear by from hospital later today too let me know at least how my progesterone levels is. Then may wait to test after turkey day as don't want too see a - an mess up turkey day. What was name of your HPT?

Oh Im sorry I am not taking your head off, LOL chewing my own right now, don't know if ya read my post or not, I am so upset, I ovulated on the 13th now I have a redish blood not heavy with brown, so I am so confused, I already had af this month!

postal mom send it to my phone and I will email it to myself and post it for ya in a matter of seconds 779-772-2788

I'm too scared to test due to for yrs I've seen so many - I can't stand to see anymore... I still have some cramping off an on but not bad enough to let me know they're there. I really hope you get your BFP.. I'm hopeing to hear by from hospital later today too let me know at least how my progesterone levels is. Then may wait to test after turkey day as don't want too see a - an mess up turkey day. What was name of your HPT?

I got them from babyhopes.com they are 10 miu

keriwak I'm sorry too hear your having a bad time.. It no fun.

For me I've been so confused with this cramping this time it kinda off scares me as I don't want to see another - on my part. Here I'm getting older an want to finish my family out soon but all at the same time so scared be another -.

PostalMom I've got some test from that company but they not really early ones they like a 50ml or whatever it called. Guess I have to wait a few more days as AF is due 29.. I hope it's good news for us also..

Sorry if I seem upset toward anyone don't mean to be just so confusing too have AF cramps an still not due yet.. Like right now feel like just busting out :cry:

well on a good note I do know cramping is a part of early preggers too!

well on a good note I do know cramping is a part of early preggers too!

Can you tell me how long can this off an on cramping can last?

Today also feels as my BB a little sore or like tingling alone with me just want to bust out :cry: for now reason..

hi ladies!!

i am 7-8dpo. Had lots of lotiony CM the last few days. But i think im out this month, cuz my BB's hurt just like they do right after i O up untill AF. Anybody experience this or know anyone whos BB'S hurt right after O untill the witch shows, and also happen during the month they got their BFP??

Hope u ladies are hanging in there!!...:)

hiya :) I also get sore Boobies few days after O and a few days before Af shows , although tender Boobs is a sign of early pregnancy!! so its a guessing game:dohh: x

:growlmad:ugh...i despise this guessing game!:nope:

:winkwink: hang in there honey , keep busy , or chat on here :happydance:

Arr ladies, it is so hard coping with the dissapointments, getting your hopes up, and then down, and then hanging onto tiny threads of hope. I wanna cry too as I am bleeding heavy now and had hoped it was spotting. Was convinced I felt pregnant for last two weeks. It is so nice to come on here and know you are not alone. Wishing you all the best of luck xx

https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/pregotest.jpg
Postal moms pic!
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/pregotest.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"