Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Bigger family! Cramping due to early pregnancy from what I read can last a few days or your whole 1st trimester!

no way 11dpo is not too late for implantation , i think it can be up until 12dpo!
i have a feeling you are pregnant.. I don't want to get your hopes up tho, stay positive but prepare yourself incase you arent ok..

i've my fingers toes all crossed for you :D looking forward to wednesday now too :D

Im chilled im expecting af on friday not even thinking about testing! ive just grew another spot on the end of my sodding nose, how crap is that seriously, so unfair hahaha

I really hope that I'm finally pregnant! I've never had spotting like that before where it's there for a day and then disappears.

I just keep telling myself that I have to get through tomorrow and if AF still isn't here, I'll get to test on Wednesday. I'm just so nervous... I want my BFP so badly!!! When is the ideal time to test (dpo wise)?

They say the best time to test is when you have missed your af so you don't get a false negative.. i cant remember exactly with my first son, with my second i tested on day af was due it was negative, then 2 days later i tested again and it was Positive :) so hang in there its early yet, i bet you are going crazy thinking about it right now, are you due Af on Wednesday? or will wednesday be 1 day missed?

I'm due af on Friday and i know i keep saying it but shes on her way! ive got 5 spots!!! i usually only get 1 or 2 but 5 is taking the mick.. so i wont be surprised when she appears..

I hope im proved wrong tho and im pregnant :)

still got everything crossed for you Sarah x

Where is my Wendy and Amanda i miss ye xxx

THIS IS MY TEST https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/1122110722.jpgOOPS I THINK IM MISSING A LINE! DAM~

looking good for postal mom! I remember those tests I got a load when trying for my 1st along with preseed. I too was unsure about the line as it seemed much fainter than i imagined it would be. But as the day went on it got stronger and stronger (doing a fresh test each time) - they say a line is a line! I say congrats xx

I want to share this with you guys it is on real and a hell of a story to share! I was previously married for 15 years he could not have kids! IM MAKING A LONG STORY SHORT...Got remarried in 08 2 months after my wedding I was taking a bath and I had the worst pain I ever felt in my life, I have no children....So my husband called an ambulance and at the hospital they said I had a cist on my ovary 4 cm needs to come out at 4...So i drove to chicago and a dr told me to that a medicine to shrink the cist! I took it for 1 week..YA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? It GREW! 3 Pounds...Went to madison wis, they removed it after 2 months it was horrible, never had nothing like this, DR said it would be an hour an a half, husband waited 4 hours in the waiting room while I was in surgery, He said I have endo,my tubes are open, I get a period every month, but I still have not gotten pregnant. So I starting charting in 08...FAILURE NOTHING! I just started again on fertility friend this month and I ovulated on the 19th we baby danced for 4 days temp was good, now I am bleeding light red and brown, should I just give up or what? Look at this picture, this is the 3 pound cist I had...https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/untitled.jpg

That photo just scared the beezzerss out of me.. WOW.. that thing was big..
So glad that is out of you.. OUCH..

Good Luck on getting your BFP soon.

The other photos I can't see a line or i'm blind sorry.

There was no line, it was to show postal mom she does have a line!
Yea that was so big, and it hurt so bad, so I hope this never happens
to anyone I know, I will keep trying! I just don't know why I started
lightly bleeding today I am confused on that!

There was no line, it was to show postal mom she does have a line!
Yea that was so big, and it hurt so bad, so I hope this never happens
to anyone I know, I will keep trying! I just don't know why I started
lightly bleeding today I am confused on that!

Oh ok.. I understand now.. I thought I was blind or something.. Thanks for explaining it too me. I hope you never ever have to deal with a thing like that again.. I know that had to be really painful. Just so glad you got that out an can get your BFP soon.

4 years of trying and learning, but this really freaks me out, I had my period on the 2nd, and I ovulated on the 18-19th now I am bleeding light I am confused as ever!

4 years of trying and learning, but this really freaks me out, I had my period on the 2nd, and I ovulated on the 18-19th now I am bleeding light I am confused as ever!

I really hope you get your answers very soon. I know that has too be freaking you out of doing that. Just maybe it be great news instead of disappointing news. Everyone needs happy news instead of bad news.. FX for you..

My bbs were tingling two days ago. I heard cramping can last a week. Or less. I sure hope this really is a BFP!! I'm a tubal reversal patient so my odds are so much less. I only have 4 cm each tube vs the normal 10. I am going nuts at work. Hiding in the bathroom right now. Lol. Shaking like a leaf and feeling like I'm gonna bust!!

My bbs were tingling two days ago. I heard cramping can last a week. Or less. I sure hope this really is a BFP!! I'm a tubal reversal patient so my odds are so much less. I only have 4 cm each tube vs the normal 10. I am going nuts at work. Hiding in the bathroom right now. Lol. Shaking like a leaf and feeling like I'm gonna bust!!

Thanks for letting me know what all signs you've had so far.. Also remember anything is possible. I believe your the lucky one for sure. AFM. I'm sitting here holding my little doggie while typing this an feel like :cry: again. My DH just fixed me breakfast not long go which was sweet but I'm just feel so :cry: for now.

no way 11dpo is not too late for implantation , i think it can be up until 12dpo!
i have a feeling you are pregnant.. I don't want to get your hopes up tho, stay positive but prepare yourself incase you arent ok..

i've my fingers toes all crossed for you :D looking forward to wednesday now too :D

Im chilled im expecting af on friday not even thinking about testing! ive just grew another spot on the end of my sodding nose, how crap is that seriously, so unfair hahaha

I really hope that I'm finally pregnant! I've never had spotting like that before where it's there for a day and then disappears.

I just keep telling myself that I have to get through tomorrow and if AF still isn't here, I'll get to test on Wednesday. I'm just so nervous... I want my BFP so badly!!! When is the ideal time to test (dpo wise)?

They say the best time to test is when you have missed your af so you don't get a false negative.. i cant remember exactly with my first son, with my second i tested on day af was due it was negative, then 2 days later i tested again and it was Positive :) so hang in there its early yet, i bet you are going crazy thinking about it right now, are you due Af on Wednesday? or will wednesday be 1 day missed?

I'm due af on Friday and i know i keep saying it but shes on her way! ive got 5 spots!!! i usually only get 1 or 2 but 5 is taking the mick.. so i wont be surprised when she appears..

My AF is due today, so tomorrow will be 1 day late. I don't have any cramps or symptoms at all today. I had very sore nipples last night and my breasts feel ginormous, but I haven't had any other symptoms since Friday or Saturday.

Hubby and I will be getting up early tomorrow morning to do a test before work if AF doesn't show today. Praying for my BFP!!!!

postal mom send it to my phone and I will email it to myself and post it for ya in a matter of seconds

This is a little off topic, but keriwak, this forum is public, so people not signed up on BnB can see your post and your phone number in post #1972. I might take it down if I were you, now that you've already gotten the pics. You don't want internet crazies calling you....

Ladies should I feel down with my progesterone levels like this..

Just found out my progesterone level an it was 12.2 which our RE nurse said anything over 10 is good.. Last month my level was 18 now this month 12.2..

Boy what a difference. Can I still get pregnant an carry a healthy baby?

I feel really bad right now.. Need someone too give me some hope or something. I'm driving myself NUTS..

Hey everyone :) im currently 5dpo and have been feeling so good these last few days (as in positive an not moody only off implanon and i was slowly turning into a crackpot so with or without been pregnant this month im thankful im back to the sane me ha!
straight after we bd on O day i found i had no leakage at all which is a big diff for me. Had a dull headache bout 3 hrs after bd too which lasted until 3dpo. My back was very achy and same with my lower stomach but deffo not like af pain! My boobs are tingling atm and poss more veiny (ive very prominent veins though so idk). Im having creamy watery discharge but again not sure whats normal for me as im only off implanon this month. Also my skin has been very itchy which was a major symptom with my son....sooo fingers crossed ha oh and i had the im preggers dream last nite again like with my son...thinking positive :)

Hey everyone,
Sarah_Anne good luck for tomorrow!
Wendyk1, hope u have fun in hawaii, very jealous, always wanted to go!
eionandconor - good luck for friday!! il be reading the threads!!

I am 16 dpo, i haven't had any more symptoms, but today i had brown spotting :( i usually get this before af so not feeling too hopeful! I am due 24 Novmeber (my bday) i dont feel crampy or bloated! Havent taken a test since because i am waiting for pay day!!! So who knows...

Good luck and baby dust to everyone! And i hope you get your answers soon xxxx

My AF is due today, so tomorrow will be 1 day late. I don't have any cramps or symptoms at all today. I had very sore nipples last night and my breasts feel ginormous, but I haven't had any other symptoms since Friday or Saturday.

Hubby and I will be getting up early tomorrow morning to do a test before work if AF doesn't show today. Praying for my BFP!!!!

Ooooh i really really hope this is your BFP!! im rooting for you so much!! are you in the uk? im confused on time differences? im in uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->