well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Are they like AF cramps?

I'm so tired, my eyes hurt and I have the stupid headache you get when you're tired. I'm going to finish eating, bath and put madam to bed and might see if I can take a nap before hubby gets home.

Fingers crossed for both of you
Can't wait to see your bfps

Are they like AF cramps?

I'm so tired, my eyes hurt and I have the stupid headache you get when you're tired. I'm going to finish eating, bath and put madam to bed and might see if I can take a nap before hubby gets home.

hmmm yes an no hun....not as strong as af cramps...but i no they are there...its also in my hips?? an my boobies hurt but they hurt mainly around my armpit area??? crazy i no xxx

Are they like AF cramps?

hmmm yes an no hun....not as strong as af cramps...but i no they are there...its also in my hips?? an my boobies hurt but they hurt mainly around my armpit area??? crazy i no xxx

Same as me. Down to a T.

Are they like AF cramps?

Same as me. Down to a T.

arw realy im not crazy...lol the only way i can discribe it its like very slow, early stage labour... realy hope it a gud sign 4 us :hugs:

Are you the same person lol your symptoms are so similar

Nope, not crazy. I've also been needing to pee so bad in the middle of the night for the past 3 nights. My nipples hurt alot too. So much so that if my hubby pokes them one more time, I'm going to punch him square in the forehead. I'm very irritable. My hubby was watching me fill out FF for the day and kindly pointed out that, that was very correct!

i no rah its sooooooo crazy...i thought it was all just in my head, but for maria to say it aswell then it carnt be...lol

i no rah its sooooooo crazy...i thought it was all just in my head, but for maria to say it aswell then it carnt be...lol

Maria... :growlmad: :haha:

il change the E to an A.....sorry MARIA....im poo with names....i always forget my own :dohh:

Tis ok. People do it all the time. It's near enough the same as my name but I don't like that name.

Forget your own name?! I liked Emma for a girl when I found out I was pregnant with DD but he wouldn't have it.

OMG ive just been speakin to a lady on here, an she was sayin her last pg....she felt that same way as we do down to a T.....she was also around the same dpo aswell...an also she was gettin it on the 13th DECEMBER... an tested on the 16TH an got a bfp.....i just think its crazy how its the 13th today nd the 16th is monday the day i sed i wud start testin....SPOOKY....this cud be it for us chick xxxx

about forgetin my own name that was a joke hehe

OMG ive just been speakin to a lady on here, an she was sayin her last pg....she felt that same way as we do down to a T.....she was also around the same dpo aswell...an also she was gettin it on the 13th DECEMBER... an tested on the 16TH an got a bfp.....i just think its crazy how its the 13th today nd the 16th is monday the day i sed i wud start testin....SPOOKY....this cud be it for us chick xxxx

I know but I'm finding it hard to be positive :dohh: Positive about you though. I want your temps, even if they are taken the wrong way :haha:

PMA as Rah would say :thumbup:

This maybe a TMI question but.. I'm finding I'm a bit of a.. Excuse me.. Farty arty and they are horrible :blush: Are you having trouble that end?

This maybe a TMI question but.. I'm finding I'm a bit of a.. Excuse me.. Farty arty and they are horrible :blush: Are you having trouble that end?

u shud try my way on tempin...cud be the new in this season...:haha::haha::haha: no not fartin but i cud realy do to go 4 a poo poo, not been today, its there but wont cum :blush:

u shud try my way on tempin...cud be the new in this season...:haha::haha::haha: no not fartin but i cud realy do to go 4 a poo poo, not been today, its there but wont cum :blush:

Yup, sort of have that trouble today. Pain in the arse this TTC malarky!

Sorry but I can't stop laughing at this conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"