well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

oh girls im guna find it so hard not to test 2moz...i no its way early but i no ive got um :( xx

oh girls im guna find it so hard not to test 2moz...i no its way early but i no ive got um :( xx

Same here. I want to test but I know it's early. Can't you get OH to hide them?

i think it wud send me even crazyer if he was to...:haha: when do u think u will test?

I want to wait until the 22, when I've missed AF but I know that won't happen. When you POAS, makes me want to POAS. Maybe 12DPO, I duno :shrug:

Same here. I want to test but I know it's early. Can't you get OH to hide them?

i think it wud send me even crazyer if he was to...:haha: when do u think u will test?

I want to wait until the 22, when I've missed AF but I know that won't happen. When you POAS, makes me want to POAS. Maybe 12DPO, I duno :shrug:

ive been lookin at so many test on here, an i always get the poas fever :dohh: am guna try my hardest not to test, but i no i carnt wait till the 22nd thats 9 WHOLE days away :haha:

Sorry but I can't stop laughing at this conversation

Amusing you are we Rah? :haha:

I must say yes I'm having a little giggle here

:haha::haha: why??...:haha::haha: how are u feelin today Rah av u been for a poo??
I'm ok been out for dinner just really chilled and yes I have
My 3yr old was saying before that she had a lot of buzz buzz then sat on the toilet saying poo poo is there but not coming out it did though so there is hope yet Emma lol

Amusing you are we Rah? :haha:

I must say yes I'm having a little giggle here

:haha::haha: why??...:haha::haha: how are u feelin today Rah av u been for a poo??
I'm ok been out for dinner just really chilled and yes I have
My 3yr old was saying before that she had a lot of buzz buzz then sat on the toilet saying poo poo is there but not coming out it did though so there is hope yet Emma lol

:haha::haha::haha: bless, i think tho coz i aint been that could be my problem...lol x

well i made it throw the night only just tho, cramps kept wakein me up...then when i finaly got to sleep OH woke me up coz he sed i was burnng up an he was worried bless....well i finaly been for a #2 was a struggle but been :happydance: also ive not TESTED yey! well done me :thumbup: my temp as dipped today but im hopein that due to implantion?? an rise's again 2moz :haha:

well i made it throw the night only just tho, cramps kept wakein me up...then when i finaly got to sleep OH woke me up coz he sed i was burnng up an he was worried bless....well i finaly been for a #2 was a struggle but been :happydance: also ive not TESTED yey! well done me :thumbup: my temp as dipped today but im hopein that due to implantion?? an rise's again 2moz :haha:

I found it was pretty humid this morning, hubby agreed. It's hard to tell with your temp. Hopefully it's implantation though.

My temp has now gone flat :growlmad: Not what I want.

I found it was pretty humid this morning, hubby agreed. It's hard to tell with your temp. Hopefully it's implantation though.

ive been sick this mornin an my tummy keeps doin summersolts...hope im not getting a bug, got family cumin down tonight, dnt feel well....i felt ok when i first got up xx

ive been sick this mornin an my tummy keeps doin summersolts...hope im not getting a bug, got family cumin down tonight, dnt feel well....i felt ok when i first got up xx

Have you been around anyone who is ill?

If its a bug hope your over it quickly Emma never fun being ill could you be sick with eggo bedding in??

Maria spell check tried to change to Mario lol keep positive its not a dip!

Well lo trying Her best to put is off a 2nd i think she has just had the most impressive tantrum in Asda over a ball yes a ball lasted 30 mins we have been home 20 of those lol everyone was looking i just kept saying no your not having a ball to make sure they knew i wasn't murdering her lol

If its a bug hope your over it quickly Emma never fun being ill could you be sick with eggo bedding in??

Well lo trying Her best to put is off a 2nd i think she has just had the most impressive tantrum in Asda over a ball yes a ball lasted 30 mins we have been home 20 of those lol everyone was looking i just kept saying no your not having a ball to make sure they knew i wasn't murdering her lol

When doesn't my DD have a tantrum?!

I know. My PMA has walked out the door and not returned :haha:

She never has them really do its such a shock when she does hubby talks me through what to do or i would be giving in im in such shock lol

I think i have everyone's pma this month if i get a bfn this month think i will be quite low but its bfps all round :)

She never has them really do its such a shock when she does hubby talks me through what to do or i would be giving in im in such shock lol

I think i have everyone's pma this month if i get a bfn this month think i will be quite low but its bfps all round :)

My DD has real bad terrible 2's. She's a nightmare. I've recently introduced 'the naughty step'. She hates that now she's learnt what it means.

I would love us 3 to get BFP's this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->