well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

Isobelle hates getting told off so goes out the room herself lol

You both sound promising so far and i am determined lol had the chat with hubby that he can't say no ever

Isobelle hates getting told off so goes out the room herself lol

You both sound promising so far and i am determined lol had the chat with hubby that he can't say no ever

That's another name I wanted for DD, except I wanted it spelt 'Isobel' but hubby wouldn't have that either :growlmad: With the name DD has now, he didn't get much choice. As soon as the midwide asked for a name, I blurted it out before he could say anything :haha:

Just finished putting madam to bed, while tucking her in, I got this awful pain in my lower abdomen/pelvic area, on the left side. Felt like someone was having a good old hard poke. Made me stand up rather quickly :haha:

We had a chat about spelling i wanted iso not isa and he wanted belle not bel so that's how she has it spelt like that and neve spelt like that as he said the other way isn't even a word lol
Never had boys names at all good job the was a girl lol

We had a chat about spelling i wanted iso not isa and he wanted belle not bel so that's how she has it spelt like that and neve spelt like that as he said the other way isn't even a word lol
Never had boys names at all good job the was a girl lol

We actually thought we were having a boy so we picked the name 'Dominic'. When I went into labour and saw we had a girl, I blurted out 'Elissa' as I saw that name in a baby name book and loved it. I love how she says her name. It's not 'Elissa', it's 'Issa'. Completely misses the 'El'.

That's a really pretty name
Think i will be looking at names as soon as i get my bfp will take that long lol

That's a really pretty name
Think i will be looking at names as soon as i get my bfp will take that long lol

Hardly anyone can pronounce it correctly. When that BFP comes, we're going to find out the sex then decide on a name. Are you hoping for a particular sex?

I want to find out but not tell anyone keep it a surprise
Honestly i wanted a boy last time would of been mil 1st grandson but we has dd and mil has a grandson from sil so the has 10gd 1gs oh is 1 of 5
I think i would like a ds so i can have one of each but deep down as long as lo is healthy i don't mind
Im a children's nurse so see a lot so healthy wins everytime :)

I want to find out but not tell anyone keep it a surprise
Honestly i wanted a boy last time would of been mil 1st grandson but we has dd and mil has a grandson from sil so the has 10gd 1gs oh is 1 of 5
I think i would like a ds so i can have one of each but deep down as long as lo is healthy i don't mind
Im a children's nurse so see a lot so healthy wins everytime :)

I wanted a boy first. So then if we did have a girl second time, there would be a big brother to watch out for her. But I do want a boy this time round. But as you said, as long as it's healthy, it doesnt matter.

I'm having a lot of heartburn this evening.

Yay to heartbeat in the nicest way lol

Will you last till Wed or test before ?
Symptoms sound good

Yay to heartbeat in the nicest way lol

Will you last till Wed or test before ?
Symptoms sound good

I have a 15 day LP so AF will be here 21 but I want to wait until 22 to see if I miss her. I'm going to try and hold out until then but I doubt it :haha:

No way could last till Sunday next week that's just madness
All those tests your hubby got you you will have to post to me if you wait that long

No way could last till Sunday next week that's just madness
All those tests your hubby got you you will have to post to me if you wait that long

Lol, I can wait that long if I put my mind to it. Last cycle was the only cycle I tested early. I might test at 12DPO. We'll see what happens with these symptoms.

ive just been avin a quick read throw ur post

MARIA my friend is cold Elissa,

well thats my famo all packed an gone home, ad a lovely nite we all went out for tea,
ive not been sick anymore but still feel queezy, an i no its early but smells are realy turn my tummy :( but thats probs coz i feel sick,
my cramps av stopped thankfully, but my tummy feels swollen, like a full feel, ive also STILL NOT TESTED YEY, dnt think im guna 2moz either, with me been quite not myself guna wait :thumbup:, xxxxx

well thats my famo all packed an gone home, ad a lovely nite we all went out for tea,
ive not been sick anymore but still feel queezy, an i no its early but smells are realy turn my tummy :( but thats probs coz i feel sick,
my cramps av stopped thankfully, but my tummy feels swollen, like a full feel, ive also STILL NOT TESTED YEY, dnt think im guna 2moz either, with me been quite not myself guna wait :thumbup:, xxxxx

I saw the name Elissa in a baby book and loved it. It's not a name you see/hear everywhere.

My boobs/nipples today are so sore. I can't even walk down the stairs without holding them still as they hurt so much. Wearing a bra is a no no. I have very very mild cramps.

Hope you feel better soon Emma.

I saw the name Elissa in a baby book and loved it. It's not a name you see/hear everywhere.

My boobs/nipples today are so sore. I can't even walk down the stairs without holding them still as they hurt so much. Wearing a bra is a no no. I have very very mild cramps.

yer i neva heard the name b4 untill i meet my friend...hahaha

oooo that sounds very promising for u with ur (*)(*)'s been sore, i fell ok hun just queezy, im abit sad tonight ad a massive argument with OH :cry:

oooo that sounds very promising for u with ur (*)(*)'s been sore, i fell ok hun just queezy, im abit sad tonight ad a massive argument with OH :cry:

I'm feeling a bit sick. This headache isn't helping. Neither are the dogs :growlmad:

I'm sure you'll make up soon :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit sick. This headache isn't helping. Neither are the dogs :growlmad:

I'm sure you'll make up soon :hugs:

ive just come to bed, leave him to it, all over new potatoes :growlmad: im so mad right now, best thing for me to do is come up here an chill xx

Potatoes? Ok.

When hubby and I argue, we don't talk for days.

Anything new with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->