went a little overboard

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
We go to a bazaar every year that they have here and they have great deals. Anyways in the past I've always bought lots of Christmas gifts for family etc. there. This year the only one who got anything (besides some books for myself and a set of sheets) was Hannah :rofl:

what did you get?! :D please tell me about your shopping, I am now too poor to buy anything and so will live through you!

see what happens when u have kids u dont shop for urself any more x x

:rofl: Sorry was going to include that but Hannah started fussing and daddy was on a business call so I had to go quiet her down :rofl:

We spent $150 :blush: but it's not bad for what we got.

a set of queen sheets (which we needed, ours has holes in it)
40 some odd books, kid books and books for me :lol:
a keyboard mat thing that you lay on the ground and they can press it and it makes music or plays a note depending on what setting you have it on
a set of plastic tools (Stan asked what those were for since she's a girl :rofl:)
a farm toy that has a tractor and some animals, makes noise when you move it
one of those little toddler chairs that looks like a recliner
a set of teething toys that she can take apart and put together
a brand new winter jacket for next year ($5!) for her

that's all I remember right now :rofl:

sounds like a good list lucky hannah x x

ohhhh! Loads of great stuff! :D

oh and the cutest set of bowling pins and a ball (they are shaped like animals and soft) :rofl:
and a set of small porcelain box things to put her first tooth and first lock of cut hair in

I'm sure there's more :rofl:

Are you sure you are done the list yet?

LOL

:rofl: No but I'll stop there.

Usually I buy a lot of snowman figurines there but didn't see any this year, was probably too busy in the toy section :rofl: I will say most are being put away for Christmas and the chair we bought (bargain at $7!) will be given to her on her 1st birthday

:rofl: Probably because most stuff has just been thrown on the bed to go through later

:rofl: Probably mine, he isn't the greatest at finding places to put things (we have a serious lack of space in our apartment--which would make you think I wouldn't buy so much :rofl:)

:rofl: :rofl:
Do you at least have some kind of special threatment at Baazar's since you're a regular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->