We're all in this together!

I feel I maybe out as well. At 10 dpo I no longer have sore bbs. :( hoping I may still have a shot.

Ok. Took a hpt this evening...BFN...DUH...as always.

I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully we will rule out cysts or any other effed up female issue.

The thing is until I experienced this weird NO AF cycle from hell, I just thought that it would take a bit...but now, I am getting all sorts of paranoid.

Sarah - thanks for the crochet info! I love it! It's a great distraction.

Laura - how are you feeling? I'm sorry that you have a UTI (that's a "water infection" right?) Drink a crap load of pure cranberry juice and water...ok? All of this stress is killing us! I honestly wish I could take up smoking again, LoL. It's so unhealthy, but I love it. It's been over 2 years for me and I still miss it! Ugh...

Unfortunately I've gotta go back to work today :-( I taught myself how to do my nails with a little help from YouTube! Loltretty easy, loads cheaper and I can do them whenever I like. They're not brill but they do me :)

I think it's starting to sink in that if I don't relax it won't happen for me!

It'll keep the faith alive if we get at least one BFP really soon. :thumbup:

The last 2weeks of the month I've been gettin pains this cycle and last, mild cramps but not all over like with AF, more just in certain spots, who knows what this means!

Let's just cross fingers x

It will be the CL. After you ovulate the site from which the egg was released covers over and basically becomes a cyst that governs the hormones through the L-Phase. It can be a bit uncomfortable at times :)

So do you think I've OVed? Maybe my body just thinks I have! Lol

I feel I maybe out as well. At 10 dpo I no longer have sore bbs. :( hoping I may still have a shot.
It's not over until AF arrives hunni, FXed for you xx

I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully we will rule out cysts or any other effed up female issue.

The thing is until I experienced this weird NO AF cycle from hell, I just thought that it would take a bit...but now, I am getting all sorts of paranoid.

Laura - how are you feeling? I'm sorry that you have a UTI (that's a "water infection" right?) Drink a crap load of pure cranberry juice and water...ok? All of this stress is killing us! I honestly wish I could take up smoking again, LoL. It's so unhealthy, but I love it. It's been over 2 years for me and I still miss it! Ugh...

Good luck for today, hope it's very very good news! Let us now how it goes hun. I'm feeling much better thank you, intends to come and go :shrug: my doc was a bit worried about my sample tho so gotta take another in next week.

Go you for giving up! My oh has been try g to quit for the last 12months now! Welli say trying, he has a day where he doesn't smoke then goes and buys a pack the next day : I know it must be really hard for him though. :blush:

Have a good day ladies xx

I wouldnt worry...when I had my bfp cycle I lost my sore nips :)

Fingers crossed for you!

Sweetie :( Guttered you didnt get a bfp this morning. It must be really starting to drive you crazy now!

Its good that you are having the ultrasound. I imagine youre a bit nervous about it but the important thing is that it will illeminate a lot. Let us know how you get on!

Hope the links help :) Its the BEST distraction! Plus, its good to have as a hobby. Think of all the cute baby stuff we will be able to make!

Dont pick up a cigarette! Great job for staying away from it for so long!

x

Hey Laura!

How are you feeling today...are you any better? Hope work is nice and easy!
I taught myself how to do my nails with a little help from YouTube! Loltretty easy, loads cheaper and I can do them whenever I like. They're not brill but they do me :)

Tempted to do it! Im not very dainty though so starting to think it might look like shit when I got down to it! Is the outlay for all the materials expensive? My nail tech always made out like it was!

It'll keep the faith alive if we get at least one BFP really soon.

IT will happen for all of us! And I really hope that someone gets their bfp soon. We should have a sweepstakes!

Its just as possible that you did! You sound like you have the physical reactions to it. I was getting the exact same pains and did some digging around and they said it was the cyst formed on the ovary :D

xxx

Hey Laura!

How are you feeling today...are you any better? Hope work is nice and easy!

Tempted to do it! Im not very dainty though so starting to think it might look like shit when I got down to it! Is the outlay for all the materials expensive? My nail tech always made out like it was!

It'll keep the faith alive if we get at least one BFP really soon.

IT will happen for all of us! And I really hope that someone gets their bfp soon. We should have a sweepstakes!

Its just as possible that you did! You sound like you have the physical reactions to it. I was getting the exact same pains and did some digging around and they said it was the cyst formed on the ovary :D

xxx

Hey I'm not too bad today thanks, just fed up at work! I need a new job!!

You should give it a go, you can buy a set from boots which is £20 and has everything in it to last a month or so. Or you can buy starter packs on eBay for around £20-30 too. I might get adventurous and order some glitter too lol

I'd loose a sweepstake, I always do lol

Itd be very lovely if i have ovulated :)

Got the financial advisor coming tonight so hopefully that'll be some good news and something we can concentrate on to take our minds off TTC!

Xx

Hey I'm not too bad today thanks, just fed up at work! I need a new job!!

I either have the worlds WORST memory, or you didnt tell...what do you do? Are you actually looking for a new job btw? :)

You should give it a go, you can buy a set from boots which is £20 and has everything in it to last a month or so. Or you can buy starter packs on eBay for around £20-30 too. I might get adventurous and order some glitter too lol

I always found with lots of keyboard work my acrylics didnt like to stay in such good condition lol...so im guessing it would cost more than 20 a month...id rather put that to wool and make stuff for babies i think!

Itd be very lovely if i have ovulated :)

Got the financial advisor coming tonight so hopefully that'll be some good news and something we can concentrate on to take our minds off TTC!

Im sure you have :D BUT! NO point in worring now whether you did or didnt...I think its too late...eggy is on the move!

Good luck for tonight! Hopefully youll get some good news and can really start looking!

xx

I don't think I said lol I'm an accounts assistant (sounds more intellectual than it is lol) Maybe it's the keyboard and folders that does it lol

That's it now either way we've done all we can this month! :)

Oh and it went really really well!!!! Basically we can get a mortgage in about 10weeks once Simons done his 12wks with the agency and has got a permanent contract :))))) so excited its actually happeneing and we can start liking seriously now :))) eeeeeekkkkk!!!! Lol that's 2 good things this month so FXed for the 3rd!!

How's you today? Xx

I don't think I said lol I'm an accounts assistant (sounds more intellectual than it is lol) Maybe it's the keyboard and folders that does it lol

That's it now either way we've done all we can this month! :)

Oh and it went really really well!!!! Basically we can get a mortgage in about 10weeks once Simons done his 12wks with the agency and has got a permanent contract :))))) so excited its actually happeneing and we can start liking seriously now :))) eeeeeekkkkk!!!! Lol that's 2 good things this month so FXed for the 3rd!!

How's you today? Xx

Does sound intellectual! All those figures too. Do you like it? Ever want to become the accountant? :D

They do say things come in threes chick! Great news about the mortgage advisor! Does Simon like his new job? When are going to start looking? All exciting!!

Im not too bad ta hun. Getting inpatient for the window to come around. That and I really want to try the preseed but dont want to use it before it will count since its so darn expensive and we tend to get active a lot during that week lol

How about you? Feeling any better today?

x

Does sound intellectual! All those figures too. Do you like it? Ever want to become the accountant? :D

They do say things come in threes chick! Great news about the mortgage advisor! Does Simon like his new job? When are going to start looking? All exciting!!

Im not too bad ta hun. Getting inpatient for the window to come around. That and I really want to try the preseed but dont want to use it before it will count since its so darn expensive and we tend to get active a lot during that week lol

How about you? Feeling any better today?

x

Yh it's alright it's just the people I'm not a fan of! Lol I had thought about it but it's lots of years at uni :-/

We can start looking straight away :)) he does like it, it's not brill but it'll get us a mortgage ;-)

It's certainly a waiting game chick! I'm not too bad ATM thank fully! Lol

I'm Good thank on a right high ATM :))) xx

Had my ultrasound yesterday...Ick! I had it both ways. On my tummy and in my you know what. Double ick! It took a good 45- 1 hour for everything. Unfortunately, I am in another WAITING period, as my doctor has to deliver the results...and with my luck she'll force me to have another appointment, which will likely be 2-4 weeks out! LoL. I work in health care...everyday I work to improve access to care for patients, and I can't even solve my OWN ACCESS ISSUES! Ironic!

Status update:

cd 57 (whoa!) of a typically 31 day cycle. 14 dpo (the second recalculated O) BFN (sooooooooooo negative) today with FMU. :cry: No symptoms except for having a COMPLETE meltdown, BITCHY fight with DH last night that was seriously ALL MY FAULT. Like I totally freaked out and treated him horribly. Ugh. The worst part is that I realized I was wrong and felt even worse! Super ugh! Luckily he's a doll and totally forgave me...We even BD'd! Which is super exciting since we aren't really on the same page with it. I have a high drive, he has a low drive...it always has to be on his terms (duh) bc he has the erm..."equipment" required to participate. LoL.

FX for good results from my ultrasound.

Laura - OMG! YAY, YAY, YAY for the mortage news! The next 12 weeks will fly! Remember to not rush into a buy. Take your time and totally negotiate prices. NO ADJUSTIBLE RATE MORTGAGES, they NEVER work out for normal people. They are made for business people who flip houses. Get a nice long fixed rate mortgage. Also, look into first time home buyers programs, especially since you aren't married yet, there are programs (here in the States) that help you will closing costs and down payments.

Sorry to hear about the horrible scan :-( but hopefully it'll give some good results!

I know what you mean about sex drive its the same with us! He only seems really hornet when AF is here :-/ and that's a no no for us lol

Thanks :) in so excited now! We're gonna start looking seriously and start to view in a few weeks time :)) eeeeek!!! Just hope like you said we'll get a bfp too :) thanks for the advice, we're listening to everything ATM lol

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your results xx

And...the...results...are...

Normal, normal, normal "smooth and uniform, uterine lining within normal limits of thickness."

So...this is good! However, it doesn't explain my weird absent AF!

"AF...where are you?!"

LoL. Weird.

So...I guess, we wait...for nature to do its thing.

:coffee:

Yay for the normal results Hun :happydance: AF is def playing with you this time!

What pg tests are you using? Mind you it's probs doesnt matter being this late. But....but.....but if your 14dpo, remember it took until 19dpo for Sarah with her BFP last year so all is not lost just yet, maybe you did ov late and caught the egg! Xx

Oh and I've been having sharp pains in one spot for about 2 hours now :-( xx

Yh it's alright it's just the people I'm not a fan of! Lol I had thought about it but it's lots of years at uni :-/

We can start looking straight away :)) he does like it, it's not brill but it'll get us a mortgage ;-)

It's certainly a waiting game chick! I'm not too bad ATM thank fully! Lol

I'm Good thank on a right high ATM :))) xx

Im so glad you are on a high hun! That mean the symptoms of the UTI are easing off too yeah?

Nothing worse than working with not very nice people! Lot of office politics where you work?

You should do it! If its what you want! You could always do it part time, or some companies offer the chance to study while you work there dont they. Do yours? :D

I suppose thats the best way to look at it! Jobs are hard to come by these days with our ecomony. But it gives you that start to having your own lives as a family with baby coming soon..and he can start looking once the mortgage goes through etc for something he really wants!

x

Had my ultrasound yesterday...Ick! I had it both ways. On my tummy and in my you know what. Double ick! It took a good 45- 1 hour for everything. Unfortunately, I am in another WAITING period, as my doctor has to deliver the results...and with my luck she'll force me to have another appointment, which will likely be 2-4 weeks out! LoL. I work in health care...everyday I work to improve access to care for patients, and I can't even solve my OWN ACCESS ISSUES! Ironic!

Status update:

cd 57 (whoa!) of a typically 31 day cycle. 14 dpo (the second recalculated O) BFN (sooooooooooo negative) today with FMU. :cry: No symptoms except for having a COMPLETE meltdown, BITCHY fight with DH last night that was seriously ALL MY FAULT. Like I totally freaked out and treated him horribly. Ugh. The worst part is that I realized I was wrong and felt even worse! Super ugh! Luckily he's a doll and totally forgave me...We even BD'd! Which is super exciting since we aren't really on the same page with it. I have a high drive, he has a low drive...it always has to be on his terms (duh) bc he has the erm..."equipment" required to participate. LoL.

FX for good results from my ultrasound.

Laura - OMG! YAY, YAY, YAY for the mortage news! The next 12 weeks will fly! Remember to not rush into a buy. Take your time and totally negotiate prices. NO ADJUSTIBLE RATE MORTGAGES, they NEVER work out for normal people. They are made for business people who flip houses. Get a nice long fixed rate mortgage. Also, look into first time home buyers programs, especially since you aren't married yet, there are programs (here in the States) that help you will closing costs and down payments.

That IS ironic hun! Im glad atleast though that you managed to get the ultrasound done and that now you might get some answers as to whats been going on and causing the witch to tease you. I had the scans internally with my tubal and its a weird feeling isnt it? Specially when they tilt for the ovaries!

Im sure everything will come back normal :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that you didnt have a good day with the moods. I guess its to be expected though. What with the long cycle your hormones are probably going nuts! It certainly wont be helping things. But also good that you had makeup :sex: with the other half! Its not easy when youre on different pages. My ex was low and I was high and it was always a sore point when I wanted to jump him. Lucky Matt is on the same page :)

I know it must be a frustrating place youre in atm specially with the bfns, but dont let it get you down. Keep that chin up and keep testing every other day :)

xxx

Sorry to hear about the horrible scan :-( but hopefully it'll give some good results!

I know what you mean about sex drive its the same with us! He only seems really hornet when AF is here :-/ and that's a no no for us lol

Thanks :) in so excited now! We're gonna start looking seriously and start to view in a few weeks time :)) eeeeek!!! Just hope like you said we'll get a bfp too :) thanks for the advice, we're listening to everything ATM lol

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your results xx

I swear they can smell it. Matt is a dog on heat when af comes around!!

And...the...results...are...

Normal, normal, normal "smooth and uniform, uterine lining within normal limits of thickness."

So...this is good! However, it doesn't explain my weird absent AF!

"AF...where are you?!"

LoL. Weird.

So...I guess, we wait...for nature to do its thing.

:coffee:

Thats great news on the scan results! Wasnt so long to wait afterall!

Strange about the uterine thickness though. Its measured differently pre and post ovulation isnt it? Do they mean its normal as in...no evidence of being built up for a fertilized egg or do they mean normal as in...if you were 14dpo its the right thickness for that?

:shrug: xx

Yay for the normal results Hun :happydance: AF is def playing with you this time!

What pg tests are you using? Mind you it's probs doesnt matter being this late. But....but.....but if your 14dpo, remember it took until 19dpo for Sarah with her BFP last year so all is not lost just yet, maybe you did ov late and caught the egg! Xx

Oh and I've been having sharp pains in one spot for about 2 hours now :-( xx

Lets cross fingers that its something burrowing in nice and deep! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"