• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We're all in this together!

Yh I went to work for then on the understanding I would go to college and do accounting but when it came to the suddenly couldn't afford it!! It's pretty much the only reason I went to them cause it's half an hours drive away :-(

I bloody hope it is eggy burrowing it's got me curled up in bed and hurts when I stretch out :-( trying to sleep but the oh is sat next to me watching something on the iPad do it's right in my ear, really irritating and his bloody phone keeps going off, on silent but keeps vibrating!! I've considered goin and gettin in the other bed!!! :-( xx

So the company wanted you to do the qualifications...but then they couldnt afford to send you to do them? :dohh: Thats not good!! Id be jumping up and down atleast once a month saying you want the course!! In a way..they have kind of trapped you there chick!

Sometimes going to the other bed is just whats needed! I hope that he shut things off and that you got your rest. It sounds hopeful that you are having some weird feelings going on. If it gets any worse though, might be worth considering getting it checked out.

How is it today? x

Trapped until I've got the mortgage or bump then I'm off lol

Slight pain today in the same place but after I had a wee about an hour ago I've got this burning sensation again like how my water infections start and the antibiotics ran out yesterday :-( looks like another call to the doctors on my lunch :-(

Yay!! How's you today? Xx

Damn...UTI's are crazy! I've only had one once when I was 14 and it suuuuuuuuucked! You feel like you have to pee every three seconds! and it HURTS!

Today: Mood=whatever, body image=down in the dumps. I didn't test today because I ran out of tests. Um...my CM is creamy (tmi lol), and aside from waking up super hot for the last two days, I have no real symptoms.

Sarah: You're questions are completely valid about my ultrasound! I think that I am going to call and request more information along with copies of the images. I don't feel like they really took a good look.

Hmmmph!

Trapped until I've got the mortgage or bump then I'm off lol

Slight pain today in the same place but after I had a wee about an hour ago I've got this burning sensation again like how my water infections start and the antibiotics ran out yesterday :-( looks like another call to the doctors on my lunch :-(

Yay!! How's you today? Xx

You do right. Run as soon as!! Look at it this way...it will happen soon! You have the mortgate coming now you just need the bfp!

Aww chick...get to the doctors again. Maybe they will have your results back by then too?

Im not too bad. I feel like im taking good steps. Today i booked my hospital appointment to get myself checked over and ask for the blood tests. Couldnt get seen till 10th feb though. Ironically..thats the day this cycle is due to end. Maybe its a sign!!

x

Damn...UTI's are crazy! I've only had one once when I was 14 and it suuuuuuuuucked! You feel like you have to pee every three seconds! and it HURTS!

Today: Mood=whatever, body image=down in the dumps. I didn't test today because I ran out of tests. Um...my CM is creamy (tmi lol), and aside from waking up super hot for the last two days, I have no real symptoms.

Sarah: You're questions are completely valid about my ultrasound! I think that I am going to call and request more information along with copies of the images. I don't feel like they really took a good look.

Hmmmph!

Hey chickadee!

Nothing worse than needing to pee and having it hurt!!

Sorry to see youre not having a very happy day today honey :( Are you going to order any more tests? And dont worry about the tmi...say anything without worry here...we all have each others backs!

I would defo ask about that and get the extra information. It doesnt sound like they really told you much about anything. How are you supposed to know what to do atm when they just give you basic skimmed over information!

xx

I have this lovely lovely LOVELY friend called Pinky32. I told her to come say hi :) I hope she does...youll love her and she will fit in so well here :)

x

I called the docs and couldn't get in until Monday even for a phone consult! So i said I'll see how I go and if I need to go back call Monday! Bloody crap they are but the receptionist was lovely for once!

I'd def get another opinion on your scan chick, they were like that with mine, just everything's fine!!

I always feel awful about my body :-( apart from when we :sex: which is odd lol speaking of :sex: we just did it, I lay there for a bit then went to the bathroom, when I wiped the was kinda stringy blood :blush: :shrug: last time I got a bit of pink discharge after sex AF came the next day, but I'm not due until a week Monday...again :shrug:

We are having weird things! Other than the pains I've had no other symptoms like I normally do, every month my body convinces me I'm pg the bang AF arrives, but this time just pains!

Oh and pinky come along :)) xx

Oh and how did you go about booking a hosp apt? Who with and what for? Sorry for the questions :blush: lol xx

im here! im here! but im not reading 25 pages:nope:

Welcome lady :)

I don't blame you there! There's lots of rambling in those 25 pages :) how's you Hun? Xx

lol im just too lazy to read all that

im ok i think - im on 11DPO and had a bit of bleeding earlier so not too sure yet whats happening

:-( sucks doesn't it, I've got a feelin AF will arrive for me tomorrow :growlmad: I could be around that too but not sure

I tried! I did them for a week and got a positive of some strength or another every day but not in a pattern :-/ so I gave up, spoke to me doc and he said to not do them and just relax until we hit the 12month mark. If we hit it which FXed we won't. I just couldn't seem to get on with them :shrug:

yeah their not for everyone - ive never had a true positive on them, just an "almost" lol

what about temping? how do you know when you;ve ov'd?

I tried temping this month, got a rise after a couple of days which I took as incorrect then another rise over 2days (cd17 & 18) then a drop of .4 and another rise over cd 20 & 21 so not sure if I even OVed at all. After the rises I got pains and cramps so I could have lol

I called the docs and couldn't get in until Monday even for a phone consult! So i said I'll see how I go and if I need to go back call Monday! Bloody crap they are but the receptionist was lovely for once!

I'd def get another opinion on your scan chick, they were like that with mine, just everything's fine!!

I always feel awful about my body :-( apart from when we :sex: which is odd lol speaking of :sex: we just did it, I lay there for a bit then went to the bathroom, when I wiped the was kinda stringy blood :blush: :shrug: last time I got a bit of pink discharge after sex AF came the next day, but I'm not due until a week Monday...again :shrug:

We are having weird things! Other than the pains I've had no other symptoms like I normally do, every month my body convinces me I'm pg the bang AF arrives, but this time just pains!

Oh and pinky come along :)) xx

Glad the receptionist was nice but sucks that you had to wait, specially with a possible infection! Do you have some kind of walkincenters down there at the hospitals? If it gets worse go there. UTIs can mess with your cycles and you dont want that!

I love it when doctors say everythings fine. No...clearly its NOT fine or I wouldnt be here for the damn scan! Teenah...stand your ground and demand answers!

The blood might just be blood that was sitting behind the cervix and was dislodged from the hummpy pummp. Ill be interesteds to see if you get any more..implantation possibly!

Its weird how every month we notice a whole lot of things. Its hard to know whats normal for us since for me atleast it seems to change each cycle! Ive grown to realise that an abundance of them or a lack of them doesnt mean much. Ive had more convincing cycles that I was preggo and turned out not to be, than the one cycle I actually was!

Yus...youre going to love her...shes wonderful!

xx

Yus...Laura we arent sure about where she is in her cycle :) We think shes ovulated but not sure when...so we are playing the waiting game!

How is the bleeding now pinks? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"