We're all in this together!

I thought i on cd 20 but ive jus noticed when going to the toilet that i have alot of ewcm??? whats going on? does this mean that im ovulating now and its a bit late.
my first cycle when coming off the pill was was 28 days
2 nd 34 days so is it possible that its just a longer cycle?

My first few cycles after coming off the pill were 38-47 days long with no ewcm so it's highly likely hun!

I'm currently lying in bed wide awake feeling like I need a really big wee after being back in bed after a really big painful wee with quite a lot of blood :-( this is horrible! My bladder feels full but I know it's not yet I still want to go and try to wee which in turn hurts like hell :-( hope all you ladies have a better nights kip than me xx

Thanks sarah that does sound like just what i need! Im still holding out some hope for this month coz u never know but i will look into buying pre seed as soon as af arrives.
I never believed that falling pregnant was so hard, my doctor did tell me it could take up to 18 months on average! It amazes me how i panicked when i took my pill late when taking it religiously for 7 years then as soon as we decide to try for a baby we cant get pregnant!! i bet its even more frustrating for you poor ladies trying for 6 months or more! :cry: on a more positive note im sure it wil b our day soon!

You should hold out the hope! Theres no reason not too :) My preseed arrived this morning so ill let you know how it goes :yipee: Excited to try it tbh! I read so many testimonials saying how it worked first time. Problem is you just dont know how much faith to put in that do you?

Yep they say 18 months is about right. The percentage is high for those that dont fall preggo in the firt 12 months to become so in the next 6 so..im hoping thats correct! I was just the same panicking over the pill. Amazes me how so many women fall pregnant from missing a day or two and yet there we are, doing all we can on the most fertile of days and nadda!

Pressed does sound good, I don't get ewcm neither but I remember getting it when I had to come off the pill before! Sorry to ask but does pressed feel like lube? Only my oh and I struggle to climax when we used lube so if it does then it'll hinder not help us :-/ sorry for the tmi ladies!

Off to the docs tomorrow to try and get some antibiotics, water works don't feel right still and this is how it started last time, the last thing I want ATM is an infection down there! I'm gonna ask about getting some tests done and tell them it's getting me down, if I can just find out if I'm ovulating or not I'll be happier!

Ive got this hollow feeling in my chest, like when you get a huge disappointment and I hate it :growlmad: but I think the fact that I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle I'll cope with the 2ww better!

I think ima about 2dpo (cd23)

Just had another good workout at the gym and feel really good, even though I'm now eating chocolate :blush: hehe xx

Im not entirely sure how preseed will feel yet. It is a lube but..since it made to mimic ewcm maybe it doesnt act like it? Its in a tube rather than a bottle which gives me hope. Ill let you know!

YAY for docs today! Not for the waterworks obviously but because you will get a chance to speak to them! The last water infection I had, my period came early, and the doc said sometimes it can trigger af to come early. Its worth also possibly having the swabs done. I had one done in my uterine lining to check for any infection there. All investigation is good investigation!

Dont let the negative creep in chick. Youve probably just got that because youre nervous about the doc. It will all go great im sure!

xx

I thought i on cd 20 but ive jus noticed when going to the toilet that i have alot of ewcm??? whats going on? does this mean that im ovulating now and its a bit late.

It is also possible to get ewcm after ovulation too. Had it before. Its weird! This might be why you might want to consider the opks too. You can get them super cheap on the net (12p a stick!) and youll know exactly when youre ovulating :)

My first few cycles after coming off the pill were 38-47 days long with no ewcm so it's highly likely hun!

I'm currently lying in bed wide awake feeling like I need a really big wee after being back in bed after a really big painful wee with quite a lot of blood :-( this is horrible! My bladder feels full but I know it's not yet I still want to go and try to wee which in turn hurts like hell :-( hope all you ladies have a better nights kip than me xx

Could you have some kidney stones?

x

Thanks ladies. I have not been able to retest yet. I called the doc today and she told me to wait a couple days and retest to see if the line is darker - HA! wait a couple of days. I was not able to do anything today because I had to take my Mother in Law to the hospital in preparation for her mastectomy. I am planning on popping over to the 24 hr walgreens when she goes to bed tonight.
Baby Dust to all-

Aww hun...I hope all goes well with the MIL.

You defo need to test. They always say wait a day or two, but the problem here wasnt wether the line is getting darker or not, but if its a line at all or an indent line! :dohh:

Get a test! xx

Went to the docs and I'm on more antibiotics, even he said there's a lot of bloodin it so has sent it off to get tested, I've gotta take another sample in in a week or two to make sure all the blood has gone, providing I'm not on my period that is!

I asked about ovulating and as it was the same doc I saw in July I couldn't lie! He told me not to do opks and to relax because it all starts in your brain, I.e. pituitary gland and if your stressed it won't allow ovulation to happen. To just relax and when my body is ready and relaxed about it ovulation will happen.

Many would say to ignore this advise but personally I'm gonna take it! Testing and keeping a constant eye on what CD or how many DPO I am is stressing me out and I need to take a step back and let nature take its course. I do feel much calmer and more relaxed about it and I'm really gonna try enjoy the time me nd Simon will have on our own. I feel like I've been putting myself under unnecessary pressure and probably prolonging the process myself. I know this is probably easier said than done but I will try :happydance:

When I look at this way, I wasn't at all stressed when I came off pill before and got that EWCM so it kinda makes sense.

How you doin today? Xx

Hey ladies,

Hope that you all are well! I'm excited to see that we are attracting some new people to our very long thread!

Status update:

STILL NO AF!!! WTF?! It's now cd 55 of a typically 31 day cycle. No symptoms. BFN yesterday morning on a FRER, blah, blah, blah...You all know the deal...UGH!

On the bright side of things, I lost 2 lbs last week (not a lot but at least I didn't gain 2 lbs!) Also, I have successfully learned how to single crochet stitch! I am almost done with my first baby blanket. Additionally, I am making a Afghan stitch (more complex) scarf! This crochet thing is really fun! But also frustrating! I thought, that I'd never get it the first, second, third, and tenth go around...but then...voila! I got it!

I decided to stay away from the internet this weekend, as I am up and down with my moods. This no AF thing is killing me...plus, my husband is pretty disappointed in not being preggo. He doesn't quite understand all the it involves. He doesn't get that no AF doesn't mean that I am preggo. The world is lead to believe that conception is black and white, but the truth is, our bodies are so complex...

Hey ladies,

Hope that you all are well! I'm excited to see that we are attracting some new people to our very long thread!

Status update:

STILL NO AF!!! WTF?! It's now cd 55 of a typically 31 day cycle. No symptoms. BFN yesterday morning on a FRER, blah, blah, blah...You all know the deal...UGH!

On the bright side of things, I lost 2 lbs last week (not a lot but at least I didn't gain 2 lbs!) Also, I have successfully learned how to single crochet stitch! I am almost done with my first baby blanket. Additionally, I am making a Afghan stitch (more complex) scarf! This crochet thing is really fun! But also frustrating! I thought, that I'd never get it the first, second, third, and tenth go around...but then...voila! I got it!

I decided to stay away from the internet this weekend, as I am up and down with my moods. This no AF thing is killing me...plus, my husband is pretty disappointed in not being preggo. He doesn't quite understand all the it involves. He doesn't get that no AF doesn't mean that I am preggo. The world is lead to believe that conception is black and white, but the truth is, our bodies are so complex...

Woohoo for the crochet :) go you!

I don't know your oh (obvs!) but would it help him if you showed him this site and let home read all that goes on n a woman's mind whilst making this journey? Just a thought chick :flower:

You must be going out of your mind hunni, I hope it'll all be good news sooner or later xx

Went to the docs and I'm on more antibiotics, even he said there's a lot of bloodin it so has sent it off to get tested, I've gotta take another sample in in a week or two to make sure all the blood has gone, providing I'm not on my period that is!

I asked about ovulating and as it was the same doc I saw in July I couldn't lie! He told me not to do opks and to relax because it all starts in your brain, I.e. pituitary gland and if your stressed it won't allow ovulation to happen. To just relax and when my body is ready and relaxed about it ovulation will happen.

Many would say to ignore this advise but personally I'm gonna take it! Testing and keeping a constant eye on what CD or how many DPO I am is stressing me out and I need to take a step back and let nature take its course. I do feel much calmer and more relaxed about it and I'm really gonna try enjoy the time me nd Simon will have on our own. I feel like I've been putting myself under unnecessary pressure and probably prolonging the process myself. I know this is probably easier said than done but I will try :happydance:

When I look at this way, I wasn't at all stressed when I came off pill before and got that EWCM so it kinda makes sense.

How you doin today? Xx

im glad youve been and had a chat, and that youve got your meds! I hope that you start feeling better soon chick :flower:

Theres a lot to be said for the stress free aproach. I think in a lot of ways it can be right. I suppose if they know youve not been trying for a year too then they arent really going to push for testing. worth a try though! But it is possible that the stress is delaying and confusing things. Like, when I super stress about things I seem to get af early!

Hope youre all comfy and resting xx

Hey ladies,

Status update:

Teenah!

Great to see you chick!

Oh noes :( IT sucks that you still havent got an idea on whats going on atm!! Whts your next step? Doctor? I would ask for the bloodwork since I was reading that some women just couldnt get a positive on a pregnancy test but were indeed pregnant by their blood work!

Yay grats on the weightloss! And on the crocheting! I lurrrrve crocheting!

i find its like that. EVery time I learn a new pattern I do it wrong from the outset about 4 times before it starts to sink in..then its easy peasy! Proud of you!

Little tip...Crochet geek on youtube This woman will become your favoutite person. She was who I was told by a friend to use to learn, and I dont regret it one little bit! Shes fantastic, and does a lot of slowmo on the stitches to help you really get it. She has some GREAT projects!

Another thing...https://www.ravelry.com You want to sign up here. Its packed with free patterns and so many different things to make. I learned how to make hats, scarfs, flowers and gloves from this place. Easy peasy!

Sorry to hear about your hubby not undertanding so much. I think thats the problem with men..they dont undertand how a womans body is so complex. I sometimes think they think its just as easy for us as it is for them (i.e. they produce sperm and all we do is wait). Its so frustrating.

Hey..if you ever need to release that frustration come here and talk to us...its whta we are here for darling :flower:

x

Thanks chick, I just constantly need to wee! Lol

I've had a nice relaxing day off work, shopping, cleaning, scrap booking and now I'm gonna do my nails (acrylics tips) :)

I'm quite a highly strung person so I think relaxing will really help. Once the scrapbook is upto date I'm gonna go get materials for the quilt and start that :)

I've got a really good feeling about this relaxing lark :happydance:

So no more opks for me (unless I get ewcm then I might do a sneaky test!) just gonna keep temping and having lots or sex! Lol xx

It is also possible to get ewcm after ovulation too. Had it before. Its weird! This might be why you might want to consider the opks too. You can get them super cheap on the net (12p a stick!) and youll know exactly when youre ovulating :)

Thanks for your advice, i think if i dont have any luck this month i will try preseed, temping and ov tests next cycle. I dont think i couldve bn calmer this month if i tried coz i really didn think about ov and b4 i knew it it was here, or so i thought it was!! so if this is not my month then atleast i tried chilling out and seeing how it goes.

I hope preseed does the trick for yiu its def worth a try! Alot of people mention that they concieved 1st month using preseed which sounds hopefull?!

Im not sure what to think about testing now, i could be ov now going by the ewcm yest, perhaps ill see whether i get any other symptoms and do a test on cd 32. What do you think ladies?

I've had a nice relaxing day off work, shopping, cleaning, scrap booking and now I'm gonna do my nails (acrylics tips) :)

I'm quite a highly strung person so I think relaxing will really help. Once the scrapbook is upto date I'm gonna go get materials for the quilt and start that :)

So no more opks for me (unless I get ewcm then I might do a sneaky test!) just gonna keep temping and having lots or sex!

How you feeling? hope the water infections getting better, i wonder what the docs will make of the blood in ur urine. do u often have water infections then?
Theyre awfully painful arent they:cry:

thanks for your comments about ewcm i hope ur right coz we bd every other day since af but coz our work hours meant we didnt see eachother for two days we didnt for those three days on cd 19, 20 and 21. im hopin thst didn matter. Ive been having very mild twinges still since last wed which i feel throughout the day, thats throwing me a bit! i feel really bloated tday, my troysers felt uncomfortably tight!

The last 2weeks of the month I've been gettin pains this cycle and last, mild cramps but not all over like with AF, more just in certain spots, who knows what this means!

Let's just cross fingers x

So no more opks for me (unless I get ewcm then I might do a sneaky test!) just gonna keep temping and having lots or sex! Lol xx

Glad youre taking it easy hun. Are you staying home tomorrow? You should and rest!

I used to have acrylics but couldnt face the constant going back to the store to have them redone. How hard was it to learn? Did you go on a course for it?

You should do that, even more so with being highly strung! Its always good to have a distraction...and it will look booooootiful in your new home when you find the perfect place!

Proud of you for taking the relax. Lol, we are swapping! Im now the one with the opks and youre the chilling one! I have a good feeling that the thread will get a bfp really soon!

x

Thanks for your advice, i think if i dont have any luck this month i will try preseed, temping and ov tests next cycle. I dont think i couldve bn calmer this month if i tried coz i really didn think about ov and b4 i knew it it was here, or so i thought it was!! so if this is not my month then atleast i tried chilling out and seeing how it goes.

I hope preseed does the trick for yiu its def worth a try! Alot of people mention that they concieved 1st month using preseed which sounds hopefull?!

Im not sure what to think about testing now, i could be ov now going by the ewcm yest, perhaps ill see whether i get any other symptoms and do a test on cd 32. What do you think ladies?

I think we all start out with the chilling :D I know I did! But after a while I get frustrated at not knowing exactly where I am with things to maximise potential.

If you dont like the idea of doing it all in one go, you can always start easy with temping!

You dont say if youre in the UK or not, but if you are, accessdiagnostics.co.uk is the way to go for the preseed and opks. Super cheap and super fast delivery!

Its really hard to work out where you might be in the cycle. It is possible youre oving now, but then its also possible to get ewcm postov too. Our bodies definitely dont like to make it easy for us! This is why im a big advocate for atleast the temping, since you know when you are thought to have ovulated atleast. Plus, that gives you the chance to leanr about how long your Luteal Phase is (time between OV and af) so that if you ovulate on different days youll know when AF is still due.

xx

thanks for your comments about ewcm i hope ur right coz we bd every other day since af but coz our work hours meant we didnt see eachother for two days we didnt for those three days on cd 19, 20 and 21. im hopin thst didn matter. Ive been having very mild twinges still since last wed which i feel throughout the day, thats throwing me a bit! i feel really bloated tday, my troysers felt uncomfortably tight!

Every other day is perfect for baby making :) I wouldnt worry! Sperm can live up to 5 days in healthy conditions, so doing it every other day means there will be sperm ready in the tube for when the egg goes blast off

xx

The last 2weeks of the month I've been gettin pains this cycle and last, mild cramps but not all over like with AF, more just in certain spots, who knows what this means!

Let's just cross fingers x

It will be the CL. After you ovulate the site from which the egg was released covers over and basically becomes a cyst that governs the hormones through the L-Phase. It can be a bit uncomfortable at times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->