We're all in this together!

hey ladies!!

Hope you are all doing good :d

bittersweet over here. Yesterday was mine and mattias's anniversary and also was the day last year that i conceived my little munckin..definitely left me thinking a lot.

I really miss being pregnant ><

happy anniversary!!!!

thanks hun we sure did!

How's things? xx

things are going LOL
I didn't ovulate again this month. -.- :nope:
Bought a car - 99 Toyota Tercel. :thumbup:
Moving DD into her dorm in a little over 2 weeks :cry:
Havent seen DH in almost a month and it looks like I wont be seeing him again until November ---- sometime ---- :cry::cry:

Oh well, what do you do. :shrug:

You ovuated hun :) Only reason you have dotted crosshairs is because you have fertile CM noted after your thermal shift.

Aww hun...I hope that you two can get together before then? Not sure if youve covered that..playing catchup! xx

Oh my, so I got a ticket in NY 2 years ago, and the ex did not give it to me when it came in the mail, DH looked into it to and holy crap, its 360.00; and then another 70.00 to have my licence suspension lifted. Holy crap!!! My licence was suspended!!!!

I have gone back to USA over 20 times since then, they would have taken me to jail if I ever was pulled over again.

So I guess this is really putting a damper on me going over there to see him until that gets paid. WoW. Next? -- What else is next... :dohh:

Thanks Sarah hunni :) so far so good! Desperate to tell of my cramps and pains but I know I'll end up talking about them and analysing stuff! So im holding it all in! Lol

Tell me about it! I miss my bump so so much!! Soon we won't have any need to miss them ;)

Chasta, ouch! That's gonna sting your purse hunni :( why is it always one thing after another?!?! Things are never as bad as they seem though, try nd relax, have some time out to yourself and make a list of what needs doing in order or importance and work your way through. Might help a bit hun :hugs:

Xx

Sarah - Happy belated anniversary chick, hope you had a great day xx

Chasta - I'm sorry to hear that hun :( xx

Laura - Ooo cramps and pains? :winkwink: I will have to obsess over your bumps for a while before I can obsess over my own :( xx

You'll have your own before you know it hunni, It's 18wks till christmas! xx

Laura - Fingers crossed and Christmas has come around so quick this year! Going to be a very busy one for us, with it being Tyler's 1st Birthday on the 19th aswell :shock: xxx

Tell me about it!!! At least we get a bit of time with oscar being November lol

All because of CM FF changed my CHs, I took the 15th out and volia, it is telling me that I ovulated on the 12th. It makes more sense that I Od one day early - than Oing 3 days late. Just had to share, starting to think considering that there is no BDing going on at all that I am going to stop chart my CM and CP all together until he comes down. I am going to keep taking my temp though, I find it rather fascinating. :D

I hope all you ladies are having a wonderful weekend. xx

Laura - That is very true chick :D xx

Chasta - That's great that FF changed your CH and it makes more sense now :thumbup: xx

Sounds like a plan chaste, CP means naff all and CM changes so much! I get EWCM before AF and got nothing at all when I Ov'd with Oscar! Temp is the way forward! :Haha: if we have another cycle I will start temping again, fed we won't though! Xx

Hey Laura

I am sure you will have another cycle, Oscar is still a wee baby. :D It took you a year a little over a year to conceive him? It will happen. XX

DHs analysis is in one month. :D he thinks that the doc is going to tell him that he can not have children, and that our M/C was that one in a million of a chance that he had.

I just want to know, he goes my only question to you is how crushed are you going to be knowing we cant have any. I told him - my only question is what kind of birth control are we going to use if that is the case, I am not going to have another M/C over those odds.

Anyhow ladies, just thought that I would give a little update. Oh and he thinks that he maybe able to swing coming to Canada at the end of next month. :O

OMG th\ats great news about the move!!

OFC he can have kids :D Think its a natural worry right before a SA..my other half was worried too xxx

OMG th\ats great news about the move!!

OFC he can have kids :D Think its a natural worry right before a SA..my other half was worried too xxx

Oh shit hun, sorry. Not moving, :( Just for a visit. You guys would have seen a whole page of :happydance: if he was moving here already. :)

We really thought that he couldn't make it till winter, I will take September. :thumbup:

xx

Its almost sept now too..not ong to go!! Excited for you <3

Sorry if typos and short replies...got 15lb of baby on me :p xx

Its almost sept now too..not ong to go!! Excited for you <3

Sorry if typos and short replies...got 15lb of baby on me :p xx

Awwww - NO worries, :flower: I would give almost anything to have a 15lb baby on me right now. :baby:

However I would also love to have my 200lb other baby on me right now too :haha: Just saying. :dohh:

Chaste Hun, I meant I hope we conceive this cycle so there won't be another for a while :flower: took us 9months to conceive Ocar :)

Yay for a visit soon Hun :) and lol about 200lb baby on you!

Ladies I'm a tad confused, since i got pregnant i thought I'd got IBS and its gotten worse since Ocar was born, BUT the first 19-20days of my cycle I'm fine, get to CD20ish and I get really bloated, crampy and have to run to the bathroom almost every night, normally quite soon after eating, it's only been this cycle I've realised the pattern, at first I thought it was coke/Pepsi and creamy foods that caused it now I'm wondering if its my hormones, can they do this? Currently sitting here really uncomfy, bloated to the point I look pregnant and really gassy. Any ideas? Xx

Chaste Hun, I meant I hope we conceive this cycle so there won't be another for a while :flower: took us 9months to conceive Ocar :)

Yay for a visit soon Hun :) and lol about 200lb baby on you!

Ladies I'm a tad confused, since i got pregnant i thought I'd got IBS and its gotten worse since Ocar was born, BUT the first 19-20days of my cycle I'm fine, get to CD20ish and I get really bloated, crampy and have to run to the bathroom almost every night, normally quite soon after eating, it's only been this cycle I've realised the pattern, at first I thought it was coke/Pepsi and creamy foods that caused it now I'm wondering if its my hormones, can they do this? Currently sitting here really uncomfy, bloated to the point I look pregnant and really gassy. Any ideas? Xx

I have had IBS for about 15yrs now, the only thing that I found that helped was Evening primrose. I also found that when I was stressed out it would act up worse. I agree with you that can be a hormonal thing. Although I have had bouts that have lasted weeks.

The only thing that my doctor told me to do was eat more fibre. XX
Sorry wasn't more helpful.

Ok hun thanks :) it just seems weird that it started when preggo and now kicks in hald way through my cycle, weird! :wacko:

Had some EWCm yesterday!!! got a little bit excited! :haha: xx

Ok hun thanks :) it just seems weird that it started when preggo and now kicks in hald way through my cycle, weird! :wacko:

Had some EWCm yesterday!!! got a little bit excited! :haha: xx

Yes, Its the little things that twinkle our toes that's for sure. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->