We're all in this together!

Certainly is Hun! We got our wedding pics today! oMG they are stunning, all 700 of them! I'll upload some to my journal when I get chance :) xxx

Chasta - That's great news about your OH coming to visit, not long to wait now either :happydance: xx

Laura - Yay for EWCM! :happydance: xx

hehe thanks natt! no more since so i'm wondering if it was just CM mixed with OH's spermies, dont normally get it though so who knows!

xx

Laura - You're welcome hun and you never know :winkwink:

AF is due for me in 4 days! Did a HPT this morning and it was a BFN! :( xx

True hun :) If i've ov'd in the last 3days theres no way we'll conceive this month, not had sex since sunday morning! I'm wanting it but fed up of it being me to do all the initiating! So i'm waiiting to see how long it is before simon makes a move :coffee: probably be waiting a while!!

Still early days hun! Did you get that docs apt yet? xx

I'm sorry to hear that it's you who is doing all the initiating hun, hopefully Simon will make a move soon! :coffee:

I haven't yet no hun, going to ring up first thing tomorrow morning I think as they always tell you to ring at 8:00am to be in with a chance of getting an appointment xx

Always been the same Hun, he doesn't have a high sexdrive but once the ideas in his head its not a problem :dohh: I'm being stubborn! :haha:

Sounds like a good idea Hun :)

Xx

Laura - Just keeping saying baby number 2 to him and he might perk up a bit :haha: xx

Its a boy! :D My daughter is having a boy. LOL I had her Baby shower gift delivered it arrived today. I bought her the travel system, stroller/car seat combo. :D

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Haha we had a good chat (via txt) and i told him im fed up of initating but he said he feels awkward incase he messes it up, dont know why, we've never had a major cringe moment! So i told him not to be silly and i love his willy! :haha: all sorted now ;)

Yay for a boy!!! Team blue!!!!!!! Ooooo what system was it? (brand and model) I love pushcahirs! cant wait to go double shopping :haha:

1wk till testing, few aches, pains and cramps, sore nips, left one day right the next, heartburn etc, symptoms look good bu then they always do!! On ly time will tell :)

Off to buy Oscar a push along tric thing this morning, only a £20 one, half price mind you! we're gonna get him one of the ones with the big long parent handle for his birthday, the ones that last forever! lol excited for that too!!!! then we have christmas! wont be spending too much though as its daft! xx

Laura - That's great that everything is sorted now chick, haha love it! Love your little rhyme :haha:

Yay for 1 week until testing :happydance:

Hope you had fun shopping chick ;) xx

Chasta - Yay for team :blue: :happydance: xx

As you all know, we had 1 night where we was naughty and didn't use the pull out method, AF is due tomorrow and I have had slight cramping today so I checked my CP and I got two tiny spots of blood on the TP and nothing since, if she doesn't show up during the night then I might test in the morning :wacko: I'm pretty sure she will turn up though as I am almost certain that we missed Ov!

Looks like there will be lots of baby making in our house the next few weeks, we're in minus figures with the bank already and it's 3wks til payday. Fucked!!

Thanks Natt hunni yesterday was lovely, we were supposed to be going food shopping today but will have to make do with what we have in, a fat lot of fuck all! And to a really nice garden centre tomorrow but we will stopping in now. I need to soap and bake to distress! Just got in a badedas bath, lovely but remind me of late pregnancy, just hope there's another cooking but then how money is I don't know if we're being stupid by TTC. Simon says we'll be ok but idk :shrug:

Hunni I hope she didn't get you last night ;) any update? A BFP would really cheer me up right now!

Laura - I'm sorry to hear about your bank situation chick, lot's of baby making sounds like a plan though :blush:

You're welcome chick. You never know hunni, there very well could be another little bean snuggling in for the duration ;) You are not being silly at all chick, I'm sure you will find a way around it, we all do in these type of situations :hugs:

No sign of AF as of yet chick but I am still cramping slightly and did a test this morning but it was a BFN :cry: xx

Thanks hun, it's a plan if Oscar will go to sleep!! Rather being a grumpy little bugger lol

Hope so hunni, and god always provides so hopefully he will soon

theres still hope!! How regualr have your cycles been since having Tyler? xx

Laura - You're welcome chick. Bless him, hope his gums ease up soon chick, poor little man!

I'm sure he will do hun, I have faith in him :dust:

My cycles have been pretty regular to be honest, 30, 29, 27, and 31 days xx

Thanks Hun, they seem to have a little, two teeth popped through just about! Yay!

Me too hunni, but then he's been cruel and taken a few people needlessly of late, sweet Corbin and Sarah :(

Ooo that's really good Hun, I hope she stayed away! Xx

Laura - You're welcome chick. Yay for two teeth popping through :happydance:

That is very true hunni :( R.I.P Sweet Baby Corbin and Sarah <3

Thank you chick, she is staying away at the moment, really sure that she will arrive real soon though! xx

sorry im awol atm...alex started teething and is really unsettled atm xx

Sarah - Poor little man! :( Hope his teeth pop through soon!

Tyler has been the exact same today, he has been crying most of the day :( xx

Well ladies, I enrolled into college today. I actually start on Tuesday feeling a bit off about it - it most certainly has been a long time since ive been there. :D

DH and I are now just going with the flow so we will see how that works out. I am now not able to go visit because of school. Really hope that he is still coming in October. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->