We're all in this together!

Chasta - That's great that you enrolled into College, good luck :D

Fingers crossed that your DH is still able to visit you in October.

Fab news Hun :) fxd he gets over in oct!

CD2 for me. Sucks but meh!

We are moving! Means we can officially start ttc and not ntnp :D

Hows my ladies doing? x

Woop woop!! Awesome news hunni!

Ding got, bloods taken on weds to check for PCOS results in 12days, if they're normal probably no further action, if abnormal probably a scan but not 100% as I've had one before and it was fine. We are now med free too!

You? Xx

That is great news to both of you ladies XXX

Im in school, having issues with funding but pretty sure it is getting sorted out. Other than my mental breakdown everyday (I have bad nerves/anxiety) to the point where I am shaking uncontrollably and start crying because my heart wont stop pounding. Really hoping that will stop. Anyhow, enough about my sob story, my oldest is loving college even though its only been a week and my youngest just moved into her first place. Hope everyone is going to have a great weekend.

Its all going on then hunni :) glad your girls are good! Hope your anxiety starts to settle soon chick xxx

We started sorting Oscar's clothes out to make his memory quilt last night! Exciting stuff today - off to buy a new dinner service!!!!! :rofl: then painting and gloop later and a fancy dress party tonight, we're not dressing up but Oscar is going as baby Harry Potter! :cloud9: xx

Chasta :( I have anxiety issues also. Didnt go out my door for 6 months straight. Have you spoken to your doc? xx

Chasta :( I have anxiety issues also. Didnt go out my door for 6 months straight. Have you spoken to your doc? xx

yes, she knows it started yrs before I left the ex, because of the ex....
I was on meds, but once DH and I were TTC I had to stop them. But then I was fine, through the 2yrs I have been doing not to bad off of them. However, every time EX calls me or sees me or drives by me - it gets set off. I do believe I have to move but I own this house and the mortgage is cheap. *sigh* before I enrolled, and moved DD into college. I hadn't left the house in almost 3 weeks. One of the reasons why I enrolled was to not only force myself out of the house, but also to give myself a reason to just get out of bed in the morning.

This week has been hard, im going to wait until after DH comes in oct. but if it hasn't settled by then, im off to the doctor for meds. I cant afford to fail this terms finals at the end of Nov beginning of Dec over it. Now if I am pregnet with child it would be fine at that time too. :D

1 week and DH will be here YAY!! problem is AF decided to show up 2 days early and is setting off my chart. :( Heres hoping we still catch an eggie LOL the day I O is the day he will be here so maybe right? sigh. there always next time I suppose. Oh and Laura I cant believe its been 2 months of marriage already. :)

Hey lady!

Fxd ov and DH are at the same time and you catch that egg!

Me neither hun! Its crazy! Lol

Thats gone right fast lara!! Chasta theres still every chance with Ov day! xx

Tell me about it! We hoped it would be quicker this time round but it's not looking all that promising! X

im really hoping that I don't O on CD 11 again lol, well at least not this month, it will give us a better chance to conceive. It is looking like he will not be here till the morning of the 17th. And if that's the case that is the day I am suppose to O... :(
even if its CD 12 HA! CD 14 would be good too, but I would at least settle for the day after he gets here. Sigh... oh well if not this month - I guess there is always January.

At least you are ov'ing hunni. Atm you're way more likely to conceive than me and I live with my husband.

:( sorry Laura, I know you have long cycles. Im pretty sure I Od this morning. :(

Oh well, I guess there always next year. DH is not going to be here until tomorrow at
5 pm.

*sigh*

Still in with a chance hun!

Thanks chick, trying vit b this cycle!

Chasta, I wouldnt count yourself as OVd from one temp rise :) Its quite possible that it was just a temp spike. See what happens tomorrow.

I have literally everything crossed for both of you <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"