We're all in this together!

Chasta, I wouldnt count yourself as OVd from one temp rise :) Its quite possible that it was just a temp spike. See what happens tomorrow.

I have literally everything crossed for both of you <3 xx

Holy shit Sara, he got you!!!!!!!
WTH - where have I been, when did you find out

LOL bless you!! I found out on Sunday hun :) Still a bit shocked (happy shocked though!) xx

Aww bless you..thank you chick! Though my heart wont rest easy until both you and Laura are pregnant and complaining about the morning sickness and peeing for queen and country. It feels awful to be on this side of things without my ladies :( x

Hellllllllllloooooooooooooo ladies *recussitates the thread...or well..attempts too!* xx

Sarah have you noticed a change in A's poop since stopping the gaviscon?? They say it constipated them but we never had the issue and since stopping it got firmer! I do find fruit shoot makes it soft though, very soft! :haha:

Laura - How do you do the Christmas smileys? I never did figure them out, will have to wait until next year to use them now :rofl: xx

Lol they're right at the bottom or the smilies list! Xx

Laura - I don't think I have ever used the smileys list? I always type them in manually :blush: xx

Lol I can never remember half the codes so sometimes use the list :)

Indeed!

So we're staying team yellow with jelly tot! It's gonna be hard but I really want simon to tell me what our baby is <3

Laura - Way to go on staying team yellow! You have a lot more willpower than me but I'm sure it will be a lovely surprise for you both :D xx

Thanks! It's gonna be tough but so worth it! I've already started saying he!

Laura - You're welcome. I can imagine how hard it must be but it will all be worth it for you in the end. Ooo Boy vibes? ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->