We're all in this together!

Thing is not everyone gets a test line as strong. I think the point is to pick up the darkening of the line to its pinnicle and then see it come down the other side. OPKs actually come in varying strength which i think is why some might give you fat lines and others stark white strips :p

I didnt manage it..walked past superdrug and picked up two boxes of 2...in my defence they are still on offer...thats why!! Im resisting the urge to test though. Would be pointless at 8dpo :p

How you doing today chickadee?

x

I think I ovulated!!!!! Maybe the day before I first tested (Tuesday) cause since the first test (we'd) they've been gettin fainter and this mornings was lighter, just tested again and there's only and indent line! Just hope we caught it now! Let the wait begin :-/ lol

I was gonna get some more OPKs but I think I'll wait now ;-) FXed we both caught that bean :)

It's not easy is it lol I've only got first response or clear blue so I'm gonna try and stick it out until AF is missing lol

Been gettin slight pains today and sore boobs we just waiting now! How's you? Xx

Hey ladies,

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. I hit this wall of depression followed by forgeting my BnB password until just 5 minutes ago! Here's the low-down on my TTC adventure:

1/9/12 (Monday) went to the doctor's saw a REALLY sweet doc, SO NICE! She spoke to me at length about everything, did a quick swab to make sure I don't have an infection (just in case), ordered a quantitative HCG blood test and a pelvic ultrasound. I gave blood and then scheduled my ultrasound, which is going to be on 1/18/12 - the military hospital sucks at providing timely appts! The next day I received my blood results...BFN. :(

Totally felt like crap, cried a lot...

As of right now I am on cd 51 of a typically 31 day cycle NO SIGN OF AF - NO SYMPTOMS.

HOWEVER - A bit ago I mentioned that I took two opks for no reason: 1 on 1/3/12 (it was almost positive) and another on 1/4/12 (POSITIVE), which totally confused me! Since I am a glutton for punishment and agony, I changed my FF chart from O'ing on cd 27 (first positive opk) to Oing on CD42 (second positive opk)...which puts me at 8dpo. IT'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING THE HOPE ALIVE! What do you think? Am I crazy? Do you think that I have a chance of having attepted to O...not O'd...then Oing on the 4th instead??? Ugh...

YAY for the 2ww! Sucks...welcome back to hell!

I keep saying im going to wait it out but Im already trying to justify to myself testing at 10dpo lol. Its a nightmare! Do you really think youll manage it till af day?

Do you normally get the sore nips at this point?

I get them too but normally its 1 or 2dpo it starts. I didnt get it this time and started to get a bit nervous about it and then BOOM...5dpo I thought Id chopped the ends off lol. Now im 8dpo and judging by todays discomfort, im still going to have it tomorrow. Trying not to think of it as a symptom tho or ill start driving myself craxy!

Hows lizzys eye today? Hope its better!

x

Hey ladies,

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. I hit this wall of depression followed by forgeting my BnB password until just 5 minutes ago! Here's the low-down on my TTC adventure:

1/9/12 (Monday) went to the doctor's saw a REALLY sweet doc, SO NICE! She spoke to me at length about everything, did a quick swab to make sure I don't have an infection (just in case), ordered a quantitative HCG blood test and a pelvic ultrasound. I gave blood and then scheduled my ultrasound, which is going to be on 1/18/12 - the military hospital sucks at providing timely appts! The next day I received my blood results...BFN. :(

Totally felt like crap, cried a lot...

As of right now I am on cd 51 of a typically 31 day cycle NO SIGN OF AF - NO SYMPTOMS.

HOWEVER - A bit ago I mentioned that I took two opks for no reason: 1 on 1/3/12 (it was almost positive) and another on 1/4/12 (POSITIVE), which totally confused me! Since I am a glutton for punishment and agony, I changed my FF chart from O'ing on cd 27 (first positive opk) to Oing on CD42 (second positive opk)...which puts me at 8dpo. IT'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING THE HOPE ALIVE! What do you think? Am I crazy? Do you think that I have a chance of having attepted to O...not O'd...then Oing on the 4th instead??? Ugh...

YAY Teenah!! So happy to have you back!

Its a tough time we have to go through, so I understand that sometimes you just need a little bit of time to come to terms with this horrible ttc journey. We are always here for you though any time you need to talk and rant. dont be a stranger!

Its good that they have been starting to take care of the situation. I do think its possible that you ovulated later. I read stories all the time of women that say they prep'd to ov but it was a false start. Lets take today as 8dpo and see what goes on in the next few days yes? :)

If today youre 8dpo, when would you be expecting witch?

xx

Sarah,

Thanks! You're a doll! According to my revised FF calendar, I should expect AF on cd 58 (1/20/12). I'm going to start testing at 10 dpo (this Sunday). Also, i have a confession...

At 8 dpo (the first time) I got really excited, and had a great feeling, so...I did some research and contacted a midwife...because I want to have a natural homebirth (more about this after I get my bfp)...AND...I sorta booked an appointment for the 19th of January, all while giving her the impression that I was most likely pregnant and just needing to skip my period and see a doc for confirmation...

Aaaaaah! I am such a nerd! Why did I do this? If I don't get a BFP by 12 DPO then I will cancel the appt and not make another until I am 7 weeks along.

Geez...I have problems!

Also, I WANT TO LEARN TO MAKE BOOTIES TOO! LoL. I am going to the fabric supply store tonight! What if we all made a crap load of stuff, and created like a World-wide trading effort for TTC who knit and crochet! Like, I could make booties, and trade them for a bib you made...ya know?!

Woohoo yay to have you back teenah :)

And it sounds more positive than negative to me ;-) now that I'm in the 2ww the fun starts!

Did first session at the gym last night and been again just now, really enjoying it but making sure I go steady, also it's time to stop play fighting with the dogs (big fat lump and a staffy!) and not let them jump on me just in case! My lower abdomen feels rock hard but only when I'm standing up?!? Nips are alright ATM thank god lol got a few mild cramps but I think that's the gym even tho I'm not using those muscles specifically lol

Darwin's eye seems loads better thanks, its not so sunken and saggy and it's open so I think he might have bumped it! He ate 20locusts yesterday so I think hes alright and his colours are really good! Cleaning them all out tomorrow so a bath for Leya ;-) then getting more fishes :))

What's everyone upto this weekend? Xx

Hello everyone, Just read all the thread and I am sorry nobody's recieved a bfp yet! im currently in my tww think im 2dpo but im not really sure.

Me and my fiance have been ttc for 3 months however the first month was just after stopping the pill (microgynon) so really i suppose its two months. This month we tried every other day hoping that we would be more laid back than last month, i have not really seen any ovulation signs other than very watery cm?

However i am staying positive and hoping that this is our month, I hope you all dont mind me joining this thread but you all seemed very nice and i could do with some friendly support as me and my fiance have not told anybody we are ttc!! its killing me.

Welcome hunni :)

Your signs are the same mine! I only started temping this month and think I've OVed so FXed for us both and we're the same dpo :) we can live this hell together lol be lovely if got your BFP so soon! I was convinced every month well still am that I'll get a BFP! And I know that one day I will, we all will :)

It'll be sooooo good if we all get BFP's the month!

:dust: to all xx

Its great to think that im going through this wait with someone! :o) did u have any other ov symptoms at all? i dunno why i just expected to feel more signs that i was ovulating?!

Of course Kt! Its great to have you with us!

Teenah and Laura are lovely...youll feel right at home at no time!

So teenah, we are testing on Sunday then :thumbsup: Nervous now. And dont worry about the appointment! Keeping PMA is half the battle won...maybe you knew something subconsciously!

I like the idea of the trading!!

Does anyone know if its normal to have sore nipples still at 9dpo? i get it at ovulation but never before AF. I normally at this stage only have sore breast tissue when I poke em..not full on sore nipples.

x

oh thank you! lets hope we will all have good news to share this month!

I did a lot of reading last month and loads of people talked about sore nipples anytime past 8dpo! I never usually have sore nipples but i did last month at 5dpo through to 9 dpo, im guessing now that it was just my bodies way of dealing with the hormones!? who knows!

Ive been having terrible achey legs mon tues and wednesday this week, ive noticed today that it has moved to my hips. i was wondering whether anybody knows if this is linked to ov? Everytime i sit down and try to get back up i really struggle, i feel like an old women! haha!

Which I still feel is going to, feel very wet but no CM :shrug::shrug: sorry TMI!

What about you? X

This is happening to me right now! I am due to start on Sunday. Do you have any answers as to what is going on? LOL

I hate to say it but the witch got me after a week of feeling really wet :-( until she arrives keep your FXed tho chick ;-)

I've done OPKs since weds and they got stronger in the mornings then weaker at night, thought I'd OVed on tues and missed it but I've done one just now and it's not far from being the strongest! I've given up all hope for this month now! Every time I do an OPK I get 2 lines of some strength or another and its gettin me down now, no temp spike neither so who knows, sorry to be so negative :-(

I want this month over and done with now so I can go the docs.

FXed for everyone else and dust to you all xx

Right. I'm really sorry ladies but I need a distraction and at this time of the morning your it! I can't clean lizzies out cause I need someone to watch them and the OH is still snoring, I can't do my scrapbook cause that involves putting the light on, not fair on OH so I've decided to post a load of pics of my animals, sad I know but as they're oftern a topic of conversation I thought it'd be nice if you could a face to a name!

So here's our dog Bella (Bellatrix when she's naughty!) 18months old.
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/photo-2.jpg

And here Cassie, my parents dog (with Bella in her usual spot!) 6yrs old.
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/photo-6.jpg

Next is Darwin (a.k.a the D man) my 4yr old yeman chameleon (the one with the poorly eye!) with his nanny!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/Darwin/darwin019.jpg

Then I had Riff-Raff the crested gecko who we sadly lost in December :-( R.I.P lil lady xx would have been 2 soon.
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/RiffRaff%20and%20Frankie/Riff-RaffandFrankie289.jpg

After her it was Frankie the frog butt crested gecko (shed her tail straight after hatching so they look like frogs, hence frog butt!) almost 2yrs old.
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/RiffRaff%20and%20Frankie/Riff-RaffandFrankie296.jpg

And last not def not least is Leya the bearded dragon now 9months old having her bath the other week :)
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/photo-4.jpg

Sorry for the major pic heaviness!! Xx

OOOOOhhhhh thank you so so much for the piccies!! Its so good to finally put faces to names. They are all so cute! My OH is cooing over your doggy. Shes absolutely gorgeous!!

So how are we all today? Im totally fed up of the 2ww now. 9dpo, still sore nipples and feeling sicky. Just want to get to 14dpo so I know If I tested id get an accurate responce!

Kt - it could well be! I always feel very heavy and full down there when im about to OV, and get a weird feeling in my hips too..a bit like pressure. It could be that super eggy about to explode out!

She is a pretty lady :) pain in the arse at times but pretty lol she's currently surfed up on our duvet after stealing loads or mint imperials out of the bowl on our coffee table (in our bedroom ATM due to lack of space!)

I'm just starting my scrapbook :) a little sad but will be nice once it's done :')
I think I've disregarded this month tbh, gonna try and enjoy the next 2weeks and not stress. I've been having slight pains all day like cramps but can't figure out if I've actually OVed or not hence disregarding this month and docs on 30th. I gettin a bit disheartened by it all and keep thinking why am I putting myself through all this stress! Then I watch one born every minute and remember why!

Oh and that's another 2 friends on fb to have given birth :-( xx

Never helps when people around you are either announcing pregnancies or giving birth.

But youre right...obem and such does definitely remind us of why we are doing what we are doing. Dont let the negativity take you down. Youve most likely ovulated. But make sure to raise these concerns with your doctor because atleast then he might test you to put your mind at rest!

Im the only one around here thats alowed to call myself out. I just went to the bathroom and im spotting. Quite a bit of spotting, and its red. Im bit bummed since I had a good feeling about this month :(

Oh no hun :-( when was AF due? Such a horrid feelin :-( have you been back to the docs since your eptoic? I'm having a really crappy day when it comes to TTC and 2ww :-(

So sorry chick :-( *big hugs* xx

Never helps when people around you are either announcing pregnancies or giving birth.

But youre right...obem and such does definitely remind us of why we are doing what we are doing. Dont let the negativity take you down. Youve most likely ovulated. But make sure to raise these concerns with your doctor because atleast then he might test you to put your mind at rest!

Im the only one around here thats alowed to call myself out. I just went to the bathroom and im spotting. Quite a bit of spotting, and its red. Im bit bummed since I had a good feeling about this month :(

sorry to hear af have arrived! :nope: i bet its so upsetting when u feel like u have had a successfull cycle. Try and keep positive though, its a fresh cycle to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->