What Are You Eating?

Right now a big steaming bowl of rare steak pho. Sooooo good.

today:
brekkie- shreddies
lunch- chick broth with brown rice
a slice of cake
2 toast and half pack noodles. :)
will have something else in a bit possibly a wrap :)
im 18 weeks now today and still only up 3 pounds , yey :)
must go shopping tomor cos im outta fruit and fresh veg :)

today

Breakfast: Bagel with cream cheese and some herbal tea
Lunch: Pita with garlic hummus, cucumbers and some lettuce and mozzarella cheese and a glass of orange juice
Dinner: grilled steak, baked potato with sour cream and bacon, and some sauteed garlic green beans and a bottle of vitamin water
Snack: edamame, yogurt, and italian ice

I bought a book called "Eating for Pregnancy" which I found online, and is advice on top of a cook book and possible meal plans. I also have an app on my smart phone. I found it by looking through the market and typing in "cook books" or "recipes" and found a few. its fun to look through, and gives me great ideas. You could always look through Pinterest too! There are tons of great and healthy recipe ideas on there

whimsy cottage cheese and apple sauce , um..... defo craving me thinks :)
today for me :)
breakfast - shreddies
lunch- smal spag bol with lots carrots yummy
dinner, chick and cheese s/w
snack- ham and cheese wrap and glass o milk
other snack - banana

i didnt really get enough veg today or fruit, bold !!!
i have to go shopping and was just too lazy to do so :)

I loved that combo since before I got preg. DON"T JUDGE!!! :winkwink:

Heh heh.

I had a home made waffle for breakfast and soup for lunch. it was very forced though as I haven't felt the greatest today.

A waffle sounds good! I hope you're feeling better though!

so far: 2 pancakes, a banana, a clementine, a piece of leftover pep pizza, half a pork chop, mashed potatoes, a pile of chocolates, a mixed green salad with peppers tomatoes and cucumber, and 2 hard boiled eggs. i dont class meals anymore - i eat frequently at random times in small amounts. lately ive been up all night and sleeping during the day so my 'breakfast' would be at like 3pm:haha:

Sounds like you're still getting good healthy stuff :)

I have such a hard time getting a good amounts of veggies....

Vietnamese noodle soup. Pretty healthy stuff, I could eat it every day.

Enekai, sounds really good! I love Japanese, Tai, and Vietnamese food!

Today I had some toasted Naan bread with garlic hummus, and then some chocolate :haha: so much for trying so stay healthy, but a girl has to give into her indulgences every once in a while, right?

That all sounds good too lockandkey! Can't get good garlic naan around here and I love it.

Some days I will eat healthy, some days I look at healthy food with disgust. =(

had undeveloped chicken fetuses and the underbelly of a pig for breakfast (bacon and eggs)

Diet Root Beer -_-

Home made mac and cheese for lunch

sunflower seeds for snack

vitamin water

Baked Ziti with a glass of milk for dinner

had a craving for more chocolate, defeated it with sword in hand!

just had yummy fish dinner Oh made me,
cod , haddock, salmon, onion sauce, brocoli , carrots and mash . yummy and good :)

salad with cucumbers, poached egg on top and garlic expressions salad dressing

Why is salad dressing so expensive right now anyways? O-o I'm guessing all the New Year's resolutioners...All the salad dressing at the store yesterday was $4 a bottle.

Why is salad dressing so expensive right now anyways? O-o I'm guessing all the New Year's resolutioners...All the salad dressing at the store yesterday was $4 a bottle.

I'm guessing half way through the year when about 90% of all the resolutions have fell through, the dressing prices may have dropped :haha:

Tonight's after dinner treat is.....fresh strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries that is! NOM

caesar salad with tomato, green and red peppers, grated cheddar, and real bacon bits in a whole wheat wrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->