What Are You Eating?

lol trying to be healthy:

Branflakes, glass of orange juice for breakfast.

Mixed Fruit salad for a snack (+hot chocolate) ;)

Lunch, cup a soup with toasted bread and some strong cheese.

Snack Kiwi

Dinner, Chicken and Bacon ready made Salad with crustry bread.

I havent got the time to eat this morning, so I only had a glass of juice as breakfast, as lunch a jam sandwich and tonight will be freshly made salad with a nice piece of cod

As a snack it will most probably be nothing but air today, since we're not shopping until tomorrow

so bold today ,im like dumping ground for food, reigning myself back in tomro as i have been really good :)

pork sausage with pasta and spaghetti sauce for dinner, and a heaping glass of cold milk!

Pho is Vietnamese noodle soup, my favorite.

Eating over my mom's in a bit, Italian sauce!

Breakfast: bagel and peanut butter and a bowl of Fruit and Fibre

Lunch: pasta and tomato sauce

Snack: crackerbreads and cheese spread

Dinner: chicken rogan josh with rice and poppadoms

30 weeks and eight pounds down on pre pregnancy weight!

dinner tonight is...

home made, real american southern fried chicken legs
honey glazed carrots
and rice
with a heaping glass of cold milk

dessert is poached pears with chocolate sauce

dinner tonight is...

honey glazed carrots
and rice

I'll be right over! Just kidding. That sounds really good right now.

I'm making either steak or lamb chops with rice and fresh spinach.

dinner tonight is...

honey glazed carrots
and rice

I'll be right over! Just kidding. That sounds really good right now.

I'm making either steak or lamb chops with rice and fresh spinach.

I always cook for an army, there is always some left over, so come on over any time :haha:

Breakfast- Porridge or bran flakes with half a banana and fruit juice

Snack Fruit or biscuit

Lunch- soup with chicken salad sandwich which i make or two slices of toast with some cheese (wholemeal bread) Apple

Snack- either fruit or biscuit again

Dinner- tonight was pasta with homemade tuna, tomato and veggie sauce with a pitta bread

snack- sometimes fatfree jelly or an orange xx

just wanted to make it known , i have fallen off the good food wagon for 2 days but am now firmly gettin back on it :) :)
i like this thread, it reminds me what i wanna be doing food wise :)

calamari, breadsticks, and portobella mushroom ravioli in cheese sauce from the Olive Garden

Tonight I made a Greek chili recipe that was published in the latest issue of Vegetarian Times (it's the 400th issue special and it is excellent, btw). It had chickpeas, spinach, diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, and crumbled feta cheese in it (yes, I made sure the feta was made with pasteurized milk). I made a box of Near Eastern brand pine nut couscous and a vegetable stir fry medley (mushrooms, green beans, carrots and onions) to go with it. It was so delicious, all of it.

I got the ingredients for making chocolate-dipped strawberries and bananas (another recipe from this month's issue of Vegetarian Times), but ran out of energy. Will make those tomorrow probably.

At the moment the case for me because of feeling slightly sicky is eating what I fancy, normally pizza, choc, sweet, fruit and veg - very balanced diet oops! But last night I indulged in some fajitas and spicy wedges which went down a treat!! I do miss rare steak though! :( xx

feeling quite crappy today, so just some turnip soup and left over breadsticks from Olive Garden

Today was mostly leftovers day. I wanted to eat some of the leftovers in the fridge before they went bad.

• For breakfast: vanilla nonfat yogurt, a glass of grape juice, a glass of chocolate milk, a hash brown, and two hard-boiled eggs. I actually don't like buying nonfat yogurt because it has aspartame in it, but I bought this stuff on accident.
  • For lunch: leftover Thai stir fry that I made a day or two ago over white Jasmine rice. The stir fry had ginger, baby corn, carrots, scallions, onions, and chunks of portabella mushrooms in it. I had a can of grape soda with it.
  • For dinner: About two days ago, I made the recipe off the cover of the December issue of Vegetarian Times, so I had a leftover helping of that. It was linguine with soy milk, shiitake mushrooms, pine nuts, and parsley. I also ate some of the vegetable medley that I made last night (mushrooms, carrots, onions, green beans) and a few pieces of French bread with butter. Also had a glass of chocolate milk with it. (Note: I dislike regular white milk. That's why I drink chocolate milk all of the time like a five year-old.)
  • Snacks and dessert: I munched on flavored potato chips, cottage cheese, and Cheetos occasionally throughout the day. I also made strawberries and bananas dipped in melted chocolate, and that was good.
https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/dec2012vegtimescover_zps8e4908ee.jpg
(What I had for dinner tonight, leftovers version.)​

I probably sound like I do all of my cooking out of Vegetarian Times, but trust me, I have other cookbooks as well!

I'm also not a vegetarian, but a pescetarian. However, being pregnant basically means I can only have fish for about 2 meals a week.

um strawberries and banana in melty choc sounds good :)

for brekkie i had 2 slices of mutigrain toast. with philly cheese, tuna, corn, jalapeno relish and cheese. yummy :)

That Thai stir fry sounds awesome. That's sort of what I was going to make last night bult felt crappy.

My husband came too close to me with his take out food and I nearly tossed my cookies. I just had broth for dinner. Not good but all I could stomach.

I forced myself to have a little cup of mandarin oranges for breakfast to get the nausea to subside.

Going to make a lobster pot of homemade chicken soup to feed both clans since it's going to be so cold today. I make mine with fresh herbs (I luuuuurv sage) and chicken stock instead of bouillon cubes like my mom does. Maybe I'll get turkey if it's cheaper than chicken...

just had mince beef stew , my iron is low and im not mad about red meat , its one of few red meat things i like, yummy.
mince, carrots, onions, potatoes and gravy. yum yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->