• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Dc and I have just made some small chrismas boxes out of wrapping paper. Ready for the christmas pudding truffles we're halfway through making. They're gifts for neighbours, friends & teachers

That wreath is brilliant! Meep. Well done!

MrsMurphey, where is the kitchen going to live until christmas eve?

In my bedroom under a sheet! The girls dont go in there so won't even question it! I have most of their stuff on top of and at the side of my wardrobe, either in boxes or under blankets! They are none the wiser!

Yesterday was my daughters Christmas fair at Pre school. I'm on the pta so organised the games etc.
Last night I went out for a friends birthday, so was very festive (any maybe a little merry lol)

Today I've lounged indoors and I wrapped DH presents with DDs

Thank you! I used a pattern of course. :haha: I did the same for LO's stocking and I am SOOOOO excited for her to finally use it this year! Plus I'll get to make another for my new baby, which is great, because it turns out I actually love sewing. :D

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(24).jpg
    photomagic(1)(24).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 7
  • photomagic(1)(25).jpg
    photomagic(1)(25).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 4

Thank you! I used a pattern of course. :haha: I did the same for LO's stocking and I am SOOOOO excited for her to finally use it this year! Plus I'll get to make another for my new baby, which is great, because it turns out I actually love sewing. :D

The stocking is amazing too!
I tried my hand at sewing a couple years ago. Made a few decorations for the tree. Realised that I didn't like it much! I stick to sewing on beaver's badges now :haha:

I am crocheting a stocking for ds though. Only haly way through and I need to do another for ds eek!

There's nothing like a home-made touch! I have never crocheted anything before, and I'm pretty sure I'd be crap at it. Is it difficult? Like knitting - how the hell does that work?!?!?

Just about to write ds1's Christmas cards with him - one of my least favourite jobs at Christmas :growlmad:

Today I wrote out some Christmas cards, helped dd write out her friends cards and make a couple of cards for teachers. Also bought the teachers a little present and gift bag to put them in.

We made Christmas biscuits , watched the Santa dash race in town and watched a few Christmas films .

Bought more Christmas cards.
Wrote Christmas cards.
Bought another present.

Daughter made christmas cookies with sugar sprinkles. Needless to say, sprinkles EVERYWHERE.

Received a lovely Christmas card from my daughter <3

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20161212_170918.jpg

There's nothing like a home-made touch! I have never crocheted anything before, and I'm pretty sure I'd be crap at it. Is it difficult? Like knitting - how the hell does that work?!?!?

It's sooo much easier and quicker than knitting :smile:

Ate an embarrassing amount of celebrations and dropped ds off to his scouts Christmas party.

Yesterday I finished making the girls stockings. Tonight I might wrap a couple more presents if I can be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->