What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Made a big collage of Christmas photos and framed it

We're looking to buy a house next year so I've been looking at houses based on where my Christmas tree would go :haha:

Bought a fabulously tacky light up Christmas scene; DH will hate it :haha:

Bought some pigs n blankets and Xmas Percy pigs in M&S. Also got some stocking fillers from Wilkos.

Eating chocolate coins (good job I bought extras)

We've introduced the kids to Home Alone this evening, and my OH has just booked for me, him and Alex to go to the pantomine next month - excited as it will be Alex's first time.

Cleared out the cupboards in the kitchen. I now have a "Christmas shelf" which so far has a cone of reindeer food and a cartoon of rum sauce lol

We're looking to buy a house next year so I've been looking at houses based on where my Christmas tree would go :haha:

This was one of our must look out fors when viewing houses!

This is why I really wanted a bay window when we were buying a new house. I didn't get one but I did get a real fire and chimney instead.

Bought a couple of stocking fillers , currently watching home alone and been working on dd2's advent calendar .

Couple of days late now but put up our Christmas decorations on Thursday! Currently watching A Christmas Carol and planning stocking fillers for DD

Bottled up my christmas pudding vodka!!!

Made tomato chilli chutney, wrapped the first half of my book advent and sorted sweet jars for the boys stockings

Made a wooden christmas tree door hanger and finished a wooden nativity for the yard.

Watched Elf for the first time this season with the girls.

Watching Christmas movies, worked out which gifts I will put in the Christmas Eve Box for the boys, and went over the food list

Started putting together a Christmas food shopping list. Went to paint your own pottery to paint a present for the childminder and the inlaws

I just bought a Christmas tablecloth! Spent hours on ebay and have spent a mere £3.99, so not expecting luxury.... but stopped me from spending a fortune on some retro tablecloths i saw that were awesome but probs not worth the cost. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->