What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Watching a film on Christmas 24 right now. Then I'm going for a toy cull afterwards. I've also been reviewing my lists

Writing lists and stressing that I'm never going to finish in time because suddenly 1st November seems so close to Christmas :haha:

Looked round the shops at all the Christmas decorations. Bought ds some blue tinsel for his room and a wooden train bridge arrived for ds also :xmas1:

Did some more Christmas shopping - stocking fillers, cards, selection boxes and presents.

Going to order more online tonight

Bought a few stocking stuffers (play doh, blind bags, bath toys)

Watched Arthur Christmas. I love that film, GrandSanta is my favourite 😂

Yesterday we bought tonnes of Christmas presents and DDs advent calendar, she's suddenly obsessed with white chocolate so we got her a Thorntons snowman one with her name iced on in her favourite colour, and today I've wrapped all the presents we have and watched two Christmas films

Watching Christmas 24 and eating a mince pie .

I did more shopping and reorganised my lists last night

I went through my Christmas cupboard yesterday to make more room for presents, I went through the decorations and it was super exciting :dance:

Bought a slinky for Holly for Christmas.

Watching elf while finishing shopping for the family

put out all the christmas yankee candles and changed the ikea sofa cover to green ready for the christmas throws and cushions

Bought some new Christmas decorations from the garden centre today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->