What Christmassy thing have you done today?

That's nice of the school. But bloody ridiculous people are doing that, do they not realise how dangerous gas is?

What a productive wrapping session you had. Well done! I haven't even started mine yet. I have the wrapping paper in ready though.

I had a helper so I'm not sure you'd say that if you saw them haha

Me "now fold the corner, just smooth it down flat and fold it"
Him *screws it a bit and shoves it over* "now the tape"

Love the wreaths sequeena . I really want to make our own but I'm so rubbish at these things.

Hope your gas supply is back soon jay.

Good start on the wrapping. I started today as decided to work from home and the girls have a playdate after school. Wrapped all of the girls that I have here (may need more paper)

I was going to wrap family gifts but I'm waiting on labels from school.

Changed all our bedding to Christmas ones :-D

Omg, that's hideous. :(

Wreaths are lovely though - you are much better than me at fancy bows!

Wow those wreaths are amazing! Fab job !

Oh gosh that’s totally heartbreaking. Such saddness at this time of the year .

Well we're on hold with elf shenanigans at the minutes as we are one of 8000 odd homes without gas. Yesterday morning was baltic and it quickly became apparent we have a problem with gas in the area. Youngest has a chest infection and oldest is asthmatic. Sgn have been round this morning dropped off a blow heater and hotplate until they can repair the governor valve, as the backup has failed also.

I've had to send the kids to my parents who thankfully aren't affected. They're now advising we could be up to a week without gas. This start of December has been a proper bummer :-(

Pity party over, loving being cosy under duvet reading what you lovelies have been up to

X
I was working with someone today who's in the same situation as you, she too has packed the children to her mums. Hope it's all sorted out quickly - in the meantime enjoy your quilt and the piece and quiet!!!

Ds3 made a Christmas card for SIL and some paper chains, while doing so he watched Jingle All The Way. I made a start on the boys wrapping, and now we are snuggled under a duvet watching Christmas Chronicles. I love this, Netflix need to bring it out on DVD, I'm wore a about needing a hard copy of all my favourites haha

We wrote family Christmas cards.

Think the school friends ones will have to be done gradually as DD2 got tired but she wrote really well. X

Ds4 wrote about 4 cards, 1 to his aunt and 3 for school.

Ds1s chocolate was missing from his calender. The foil was torn open and everything. All I can think is that some crafty buggar did it in store as they weren't shrink wrapped, ds2 wouldn't do something like that and ds3 and 4 are too honest for their own good and would just ask to eat it or tell me they had done it. If anything ds1 would be my prime suspect if someone's chocolate went missing, but he hadn't opened any windows until this afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->