What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Whadda ya know?! We did win what we donated but exchanged it for something else. lol

Apart from that, I ate a Christmas biscuit today lol

Whadda ya know?! We did win what we donated but exchanged it for something else. lol

Apart from that, I ate a Christmas biscuit today lol

:haha: That's the sort of luck I have. Our school has a secrets room so you donate unwanted gifts then the children go in without an adult and buy the adult a present, which is lovely, but I know that they will buy the thing I've donated because kids :haha:

:haha: I hope you get a nice surprise and not your own thing back!

It's funny as a lot of the time the children take the fact that it's secret very seriously and won't let their parents see what they've got until Christmas :haha:

We are taking the girls (my son doesn't want to go) to Six Flags tonight to see santa, and the lights etc will try get some pics to put up tomorrow.

We went to the school Xmas fair today and I also managed to win back what I donated on the tombola haha. We won 2 prizes on the raffle, but nothing v exciting.

Worked like buggery on LO's squirrel costume for her nativity and managed to get the top finished.

I am probably enjoying it more than I should be lol.

rsz_img_20191206_232036_2.jpg rsz_img_20191206_232523_4.jpg

The costume looks fab! I had to make DD a cow costume, but it didn't look as good as that

Did my Christmas cards last week and need to get the girls to do theirs.

I do understand about schools/money as it does feel like every week they are asking for more money, and it's hard sometimes espically this time of year when you have several children at school. However when working with them you realise they really are so underfunded it's unbelievable. Teachers constantly spending their own cash on things like paper, books, glue. It's noy fair on anyone really. Our PTA are fundraising constantly, which I am fully happy to support as it all goes to the children and for their benefit....sorry I get so passionate about school (although I wish they only did 3 days a week) x

Off to a panto today and lunch afterwards :-D

That's such a good costume! My mum was always like that when I was in school, she would spend hours making me a costume from bits and bobs at home... I just use amazon :rofl:

That's such a good costume! My mum was always like that when I was in school, she would spend hours making me a costume from bits and bobs at home... I just use amazon :rofl:

Haha. Yeah I have such a wealth of craft equipment that all I had to buy was the fur and a cheap top/bottoms. Spent about 12 quid I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->