• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Picked up my DDs main present.... not sure if anyone can remember me saying I was getting her a giant African land snail.. well I did! :haha: am albino one and actually hes pretty cute looking, and so small at the moment, to think he can grow over 30cms :rofl:

IMG-20191217-WA0021.jpg

Last min shopping. Now I’m chilling watching bad moms Christmas

Picked up my DDs main present.... not sure if anyone can remember me saying I was getting her a giant African land snail.. well I did! :haha: am albino one and actually hes pretty cute looking, and so small at the moment, to think he can grow over 30cms :rofl:

View attachment 1075406

Oh wow!

Well I may just have ruined Christmas!!

DD1 asked to look at the photos of her sister seeing santa today they started screaming with excitement.... they saw my stash pics I posted on here the other day :shock:

I tried to play it down and say they were for other people but she wasn't having it, and I was lying.
My sister then tried to help and say that Santa brings presents but they just weren't listening.

Warning for all...DELETE all your pics !!!

Such a major #$&@ up on my part but it was quite funny all us grown ups trying to play it down. [-o< they still feel the magic come Tuesday

Oh no, I hope they won't be too sad! Hopefully all the excitement will make up for it.

DD1 asked to look at the photos of her sister seeing santa today they started screaming with excitement.... they saw my stash pics I posted on here the other day :shock:

I tried to play it down and say they were for other people but she wasn't having it, and I was lying.
My sister then tried to help and say that Santa brings presents but they just weren't listening.

Such a major #$&@ up on my part but it was quite funny all us grown ups trying to play it down. [-o< they still feel the magic come Tuesday

I sort of did this the other day. I went shopping and took photos of things I may get, it was easier than writing a list. The oldest then nicks my phone and sees all these pics from my shopping trip. So now I can't get any of them

View attachment 1075406

I forgot about this :haha:

Oh no!

The boys and Nick watched the Grinch and I folded clothes lol But it all helps to get everything nice and tidy and ready for xmas.

Exchanged cards and presents with my grandparents

Oh no - and what a relief I'm not the only idiot !!! Ds was looking through my phone last week and came across a photo I'd sent my brother for his opinion on what I was getting him, he's asked a few time since 'what was that photo i saw' I've told him a friend at work sent it to me but I can tell he knows I'm fibing!!

Guant land snail OMG!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

Today is my day off of Christmas - it's my birthday so it's a tidy around and a group of pals over for mulled wine and mince pies and nibbles.

Do you know, reading the idea about having a cleaner has got me thinking... I might give myself a birthday present of a cleaner a couple of hours a week from the new year!! Life is mad and the toilet always looks as though it needs done and I never find time to pull the furniture out and dust and vacuum behind it, I think that's something to look in to.

Today is my day off of Christmas - it's my birthday so it's a tidy around and a group of pals over for mulled wine and mince pies and nibbles.

Do you know, reading the idea about having a cleaner has got me thinking... I might give myself a birthday present of a cleaner a couple of hours a week from the new year!! Life is mad and the toilet always looks as though it needs done and I never find time to pull the furniture out and dust and vacuum behind it, I think that's something to look in to.

I agree with this! At the moment I'm a clean as you see it sort of person, I wipe around things rather than getting behind it, if it looks clean, it is haha

Went into Aldi as i messed up my asda order... Thought it was being delivered tomorrow so i put in 6kg of beef to allow minimum spend to book it and amend later. Delivery was today :dohh:

Saw these! £6.99!

received_439352580273929.jpeg

My old neighbour visited and we exchanged Christmas presents. She also gave us a turkey for the freezer :)

Going to see puffing billy soon. It’s a little train that drives round with Santa on. Kids love it. Was supposed to be Thursday but it got rained off and postponed til tonight. Better really as no rushing from school and it’s not a school night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->