What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I went carol singing, enjoyed some mince pies and alco free mulled wine then dropped in to the shop to pick up the last of the food bits, yipee!!!
Tomorrow I shouldn't have to leave the house except to drop of my whiskey cream liqueur to some friends- oh, and I should wrap the presents at some point too...

I went carol singing, enjoyed some mince pies and alco free mulled wine then dropped in to the shop to pick up the last of the food bits, yipee!!!
Tomorrow I shouldn't have to leave the house except to drop of my whiskey cream liqueur to some friends- oh, and I should wrap the presents at some point too...

I was thinking this evening what a shame it was that I didn't look for alcohol free mulled wine

I was thinking this evening what a shame it was that I didn't look for alcohol free mulled wine
It was lovely. I had friends in at the weekend and did a mulled wine but also mixed apple and red grape juice together and added the mulled wine herbs, it turned out to be lovely, my Ds drank lots of it.

We were tracking Santa on google morning and exploring the cities he flew through a bit :)

Kids helped wrap presents, omg what an ordeal
Kids watching Christmas films now
Try to get them to help with mince pies

Opened Christmas Eve stuff, wearing my Christmas dress, cooking food for the buffet with Christmas music playing and the boys have home alone on tv

Went to cinema. Had to leave just before the end as DD2 was desperate for the toilet....they weren't to keen on the film anyway (Shaun the sheep).

I keep asking the girls what they want for lunch and they keep saying nothing. I'm planning to make some sausage rolls but again they're not interested.... they're a bit bored

Made gingerbread men with the kids. We are going to leave one for Santa

20191224_140118-1512x2016.jpg

I'm wearing my Mummy Elf pjs. DH is putting the little two to bed, ds2 has gone to bed early as he's tired from being so excited all day, ds1 and I are watching The Santa Clause and eating matchmakers

Aww sounds like a lovely evening :) putting ours to bed at 8pm and then hoping they don't take too long to fall asleep so I can get the presents sorted for tomorrow!

Put two excited, exhausted babies to bed, stuffed the stockings and laid out the presents!

Left mince pie etc out for Santa :xmas6: I hope they don't take too long to fall asleep now!

I forgot, again! But ds1 just had a mince pie and drink so I've put the empty foil case and glass on the Santa plate haha need to add a carrot

We watched Polar Express, had a lovely Christmas Eve dinner with baked ham and red cabbage etc, put out the carrots and biscuit and milk for Santa and then put two very excited boys to bed. They fell asleep so fast! Miracle!
Wrapped the last few presents, and put them all under the tree. Nick put the stockings in their room and I am only now sitting down for a drink and biccie.

Merry Christmas everyone <3

My two went to bed at 7.30! DD2 was begging to go to bed. They stayed in bed but woke up when we stumbled up to bed at midnight. They woke at 7.15. I woke up at 6.30 lol. Thought that was quite good going considering how excited they were xx

Holly was up at 6 today so the rest of us had to get up too, lol

Ds2 tried to get up just before 3! Luckily he went back to sleep and then ds4 woke up just before 6 so we got up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->