What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Everything seems to have skyrocketed since we were kids :(

We got the girls to do their Xmas lists! To be fair they didn’t ask for much at all ! DD1 ended up putting surprises because she just didn’t know! Super excited now to start buying some stuff off their lists ! First DD2s birthday in 3 weeks! X

Yesterday I went on our annual shopping trip to a outlet place near us. We go every year and I usually end up ticking a few off my list. Got a good fee presents yesterday for my mum, sister and DH.

Read The Range Christmas brochure. Feeling very festive :)

Picked up DD1 Pogo Stick. Got to get the other one later as I put the wrong store down DUH!

Last night we wanted Bad Moms Christmas and I think we are going to watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation tonight.

Ordered a gift for DH.
Browsed advent calendars online.
Told my 3 y.o. I want him to learn a simple Christmas tune by December - as an excuse so I can sing it around the house.
So yeah... pretty far gone

I’ve got a sick child off school so we’re having a cuddle on the sofa watching nativity 2

Planning school Christmas fair! I always get drawn into these things :)

Oldest is feeling a bit better bless him sore throat and cough.

Ah i love the nativity's!
I’m so sad this is harveys last year doing a proper traditional nativity!
Year 3/4 and then 5/6 still do Christmas plays but not a nativity. They are still fab like, Morgan did the story of babushka in year 3 and last year was the ending of the war so I’m interested to find out what they are doing this year.

Ds4s is on the last day of school which is unusual, it's normally the first week of December, though I'm not complaining because my luck would have been that it clashed with my scan otherwise :haha: they don't do a traditional nativity every year though so it's always a bit of a surprise what angle they approach it from. Some times it's more a moral about Christmas. They only do it in key stage 1 too, from year 3 up they do a summer play.

My DD and DS will be in the same nativity play this year :cloud9: The nursery is part of the school. I'm not sure what the topic of this year's play is but I'm really looking forward to it :)

DD1 isn’t doing a school nativity this year which is a shame ! But DD2 is and it’s on her birthday!

I ate a mince pie !! Was sooo delicious from M&S shortbread ones !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->